Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Rob55Levo - 2013-06-16

Well Im fairly new to XBMC, up to this point i was using Daemon tools to mount my bluray and DVD ISOs and watch them with TMT5, I had them all in the windows video folder in alphabetical order ready to be mounted with Daemon tools and auto launched. ( I like the picture quality of TMT5 and I like having the full movie when possible with menus etc, bit of a perfectionist like that) But XBMC is a great front end for TMT5 especially with the Aeon Mq4 skin, and Its great having all the movie info and covers etc. so things have changed. I've actually just spent a long time trying to get the wall view to work with the info and the "Extra fan art" which was missing, but it's just not possible the way I have Aeon layed out and with the rest of my setup...pity

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - bry - 2013-06-16

Rob. You should check out his other skin called ACE

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Jabroni - 2013-06-17

Is there a way to enable/disable the "watched" flag separately for Movies and TV?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - cw-kid - 2013-06-17

(2013-06-14, 03:32)Rob55Levo Wrote: Hi, Im using Aeon Mq4 on Frodo 2.0. Im trying to use the WALL view to view my movies, but in the info section that pops up after a few seconds I get all the info about the movie but there are two black boxes under the info that are empty, I assume these are for some sort of thumbnail or fan art? would anyone know how to fix this so it displays correctly?

Any help greatly appreciated

This thread might explain some things about the Artwork Downloader add-on which can be used to get the extra artwork images you are talking about.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=161406

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-06-18

(2013-06-17, 17:48)Jabroni Wrote: Is there a way to enable/disable the "watched" flag separately for Movies and TV?

No, I''m affraid not.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - fariswheel - 2013-06-20

how can i get the add-ons - the link is not working.

and how do i add them to my atv2

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - bry - 2013-06-20

(2013-06-20, 17:52)fariswheel Wrote: how can i get the add-ons - the link is not working.

and how do i add them to my atv2

Check the forum threads for rhe addons. To install read the wiki entry

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - NewMedia - 2013-06-22

Just wanna say, I really like this skin. I'm new to XBMC (I remember sighting the name a while back, but my curiosity didn't take me any further). XBMC is great, love it as an media application and planning to build my own htpc soon.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-06-22

(2013-06-22, 21:23)NewMedia Wrote: Just wanna say, I really like this skin. I'm new to XBMC (I remember sighting the name a while back, but my curiosity didn't take me any further). XBMC is great, love it as an media application and planning to build my own htpc soon.

Welcome! Always good to see new disciples of the cause. Let us know if you have any questions with the skin, and be sure to spread the word. Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - NewMedia - 2013-06-23

(2013-06-22, 23:09)Samu-rai Wrote: Welcome! Always good to see new disciples of the cause. Let us know if you have any questions with the skin, and be sure to spread the word. Big Grin

Thanks, I've been experimenting, trying different stuff and getting things down to preference. I do have one question. The customization option: I am able to create a new item, i.e. Cams,Games... and set a playlist as such. How do I make it likes the pre-set ones, as to when you click it, it opens a new screen or to something else. Like Music > Albums/Genre/Artist. Do I have to use or make a script to do that process? (I'm new, so excuse me if I missing the obvious Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Habitual - 2013-06-23

Thanks for an incredible skin!

I've searched the thread but I can't find any reference to anyone answering this particular problem.

I'd really like visualizations for audio and video to fill the background on the main menu.

Skin settings: show audio and video visualizations as background (global): enabled

With above setting my main menu screen does not show visualizations or the now playing video item in the background.

I do however get visualizations in the background within any menu (tvshows, videos, movies...)

Is this a bug, or is there another customization to apply?

When playing a video and on the main menu the currently playing item plays in a window, approximately where the album art would be if playing music (before the spinning disc).

Can anyone please help, greatly appreciated if possible.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2013-06-23

@Habitual, Press "S" and active audio and video visualizations, done.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2013-06-23

Hi,

I've installed new video card drivers and now it seems AEON MQ4 has some corrupted graphics (don't know if it is related to the new drivers). Anyway, all other skins are ok. So I was wondering, can I uninstall and re-install MQ4 without losing things like playlists and stuff? Or can I just copy the graphics folder of the skin? Or is there a config file in the skin which I can backup before I uninstall?

Thanks,
Grave

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Habitual - 2013-06-24

(2013-06-23, 14:38)Wanilton Wrote: @Habitual, Press "S" and active audio and video visualizations, done.

Many thanks :-)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-06-24

(2013-06-23, 16:24)st graveyard Wrote: Hi,

I've installed new video card drivers and now it seems AEON MQ4 has some corrupted graphics (don't know if it is related to the new drivers). Anyway, all other skins are ok. So I was wondering, can I uninstall and re-install MQ4 without losing things like playlists and stuff? Or can I just copy the graphics folder of the skin? Or is there a config file in the skin which I can backup before I uninstall?

Thanks,
Grave

Your playlists are part of XBMC rather than the skin, so they shouldn't be effected by uninstalling MQ4.

If you want to keep all of your skin settings, make a copy of the guisettings.xml.

(2013-06-23, 11:32)NewMedia Wrote:
(2013-06-22, 23:09)Samu-rai Wrote: Welcome! Always good to see new disciples of the cause. Let us know if you have any questions with the skin, and be sure to spread the word. Big Grin

Thanks, I've been experimenting, trying different stuff and getting things down to preference. I do have one question. The customization option: I am able to create a new item, i.e. Cams,Games... and set a playlist as such. How do I make it likes the pre-set ones, as to when you click it, it opens a new screen or to something else. Like Music > Albums/Genre/Artist. Do I have to use or make a script to do that process? (I'm new, so excuse me if I missing the obvious Smile

When people have previously asked this question I have said there isn't a way of doing it. However, having given it some thought I think there maybe.

I'll have a look into it this evening and let you know.