Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - psykix - 2013-07-25

Not sure if this is skin related or more general XBMC - I've just switched from using Mediaportal so have a little learning curve ahead of me :-)

How do I adjust the RSS speed? I have added some feeds to RssFeeds.xml and need it to scroll faster..

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - bry - 2013-07-25

(2013-07-25, 11:56)psykix Wrote: Not sure if this is skin related or more general XBMC - I've just switched from using Mediaportal so have a little learning curve ahead of me :-)

How do I adjust the RSS speed? I have added some feeds to RssFeeds.xml and need it to scroll faster..

you need to edit the home.xml file I believe in ACE and add

<scrollspeed>200</scrollspeed> or whatever speed you would like

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - psykix - 2013-07-26

Thanks, I'll take a look - was hoping it was a setting within the menu!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - verysoftpaper - 2013-07-27

After finishing watching a movie which was partially watched before, it doesn't disappear from the partially watched menu, and has the progress set to the last interruption.

Is this a bug?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - psykix - 2013-07-28

Sorry, two more questions!

I have installed the extra pack - how do I get animated weather??

How do I make Music on the main screen go straight to Music Plugins? I don't have any local music so just want to stream...

Thanks for the awesome skin, I did make a donation :-)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Pico1965 - 2013-07-29

Excuse me but 376 pages are too much!!!

I simply want to know if (and how) is possible see the trailer in the little Windows.

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-07-30

(2013-07-27, 13:52)verysoftpaper Wrote: After finishing watching a movie which was partially watched before, it doesn't disappear from the partially watched menu, and has the progress set to the last interruption.

Is this a bug?

Possibly. I have it disabled.

(2013-07-28, 14:02)psykix Wrote: Sorry, two more questions!

I have installed the extra pack - how do I get animated weather??

How do I make Music on the main screen go straight to Music Plugins? I don't have any local music so just want to stream...

Thanks for the awesome skin, I did make a donation :-)

Weather icons - Go to the customization menu (on the bottom of the home screen), then highlight weather, press enter & one of the options that appears will be to use animated icons.

Music add-ons - It depends what you want to achieve. Do you have a specific add-on you wish to add? If so you can use the customization menu again to add an audio plugin as a button (choose + add-on).

If you wan't to add all of audio add-ons, you will probably need to add the folder as a favorite, and then add that favorite to the home screen.

(2013-07-29, 14:43)Pico1965 Wrote: Excuse me but 376 pages are too much!!!

I simply want to know if (and how) is possible see the trailer in the little Windows.

Thanks

That's not a standard feature within MQ4. You will need to mod the code if you wish to achieve it.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - psykix - 2013-07-30

Thanks for the reply!

I'm struggling with this customisation thing!

I can't see any option to use animated icons?

And.. I want to add the Music Addons folder to be the one that pressing the Music button on the main menu launches. I have it as a favourite, but can't see where I add it on the main screen?

Sorry!!

(2013-07-30, 12:04)psykix Wrote: Thanks for the reply!

And.. I want to add the Music Addons folder to be the one that pressing the Music button on the main menu launches. I have it as a favourite, but can't see where I add it on the main screen?

Sorry!!

No worries Smile

1) Third one down - "Static Show icons of climate"

2) You need to go into the customization menu again, choose '+ FAV' which sits onto of the main menu bar, and this will let you then choose one of your favorites and add it to the home screen. If you get stuck this tutorial may help.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - psykix - 2013-07-30

(2013-07-30, 12:15)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-07-30, 12:04)psykix Wrote: Thanks for the reply!

Sorry!!

No worries Smile

1) Third one down - "Static Show icons of climate"

2) You need to go into the customization menu again, choose '+ FAV' which sits onto of the main menu bar, and this will let you then choose one of your favorites and add it to the home screen. If you get stuck this tutorial may help.

Ok, I'm getting somewhere now! I didn't realise I needed to actually click on Weather! Have set it to animated, but I now have no icons... I do have the extra pack installed though..

I managed to sort the Music thing - where are the original backgrounds stored though, as I want to change it back to the original Music background but can't find it.

Ta!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - verysoftpaper - 2013-07-30

@Samu-rai Can you reproduce the problem? Coming from PLEX this is killer feature I really miss.

(2013-07-30, 15:03)verysoftpaper Wrote: @Samu-rai Can you reproduce the problem? Coming from PLEX this is killer feature I really miss.

It's not working for me either.

I'm not sure if this is a skin feature or a XBMC. You could try installing ACE and see if it works on that.

If it does then it will work for you when MQ5 is released in a few months, as that uses the same code base.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - verysoftpaper - 2013-07-30

Why is ACE in the official repos but Aeon MQ4 is not?

(2013-07-30, 17:47)verysoftpaper Wrote: Why is ACE in the official repos but Aeon MQ4 is not?

Because they will only allow one version on Aeon in the repository, and that is NOX. I guess the NOX mod must have come along first, although I'm not 100% sure as that was long before I was involved with XBMC.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2013-07-31

I never made a request for the Aeon MQ 4 go to the official repository for several reasons.

The Aeon MQ 5 has no restrictions, will be published in official repo after ready, unless team does not allow.