Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

Re: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - newoski - 2012-07-16

Yes, sort of...

Set colors for all others, ie DVD, BluRay, HDTV, and then whatever you set as "standard" aka default, will apply to Sets

I don't have xbmc in front of me, so I forget what MQ4 calls the standard case, but the method works perfectly

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Tommy2012 - 2012-07-16

Hi Guys

Is there anyone that can assist me in getting "xbmc intro movie" scrips working on MQ4?

Will this script be supported by Aeon MQ4 in future or can I just adjust something to get this working. This is a great script if using server like me for startup intro Smile

Rgds

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - m0v1em4n - 2012-07-16

(2012-07-16, 04:53)newoski Wrote: Yes, sort of...

Set colors for all others, ie DVD, BluRay, HDTV, and then whatever you set as "standard" aka default, will apply to Sets

I don't have xbmc in front of me, so I forget what MQ4 calls the standard case, but the method works perfectly

Thanks

At the moment I use a custom setup and have a completely different color for sets, but it take a little work to enter my movies each cover has to be created

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - jodit - 2012-07-16

It's not possible to create new menus using videoplaylists?? I can create only submenus... It's normal?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-07-16

@jodit, in actual release, only in my menu or submenus.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - SavellM - 2012-07-16

Marcos, the new OSD menu is awesome, thanks dude.

[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Mati24 - 2012-07-16

When a movie is not find by the scrapper, I can't Refresh for search, I can do nothing on the Information screen. Is it normal ? Thank

AW: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TeKo - 2012-07-16

Is there no Banner View (yet) in MQ4?

I really like the new style but I think the old osd looked better (not the style just the button and logo/poster placement)

Also a way to turn on fixed list for all the menus and stuff.

Great work overall cant wait for beta/final.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Xorron - 2012-07-17

Many thanks for the AEON MQ 4 ALPHA 3,
the new OSD menu is awesome,Great work overall...
Love the little new featrue, that i can chance now my own Backgrounds (default) easy, most missing feature for me in MQ 3.

Regards Xorron

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - murd0ck - 2012-07-17

I can not say enough great things about this, it is just amazing... Is there any plans to have a dual banner view for TVSHOWS? If not not a big deal as this theme takes XBMC to a whole new level, which is impressive since XBMC is years ahead of any Media Center software out..

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Lock70 - 2012-07-17

Hi to all !

I have made a fresh istall of the latest Nightly and after that i have install MQ4 + Addin Pack + Extrapack.

Then i have scan my Music folder and after that i start the CDArt Manager to find new Covers. After that the srcreen changed to CDART Manager in the right upper corner stand " Read Music Database."

I go to work and back at home nothing have changed.

1. Does CDART Manager work with the Alpha ?

2. When yes what have i to do that it work :-)) ??

Best regards LOCK70

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-07-17

@Lock70, yes it´s work fine with cdart manager, what exact don´t change/show for you (cover, disc art, fanart), no need any extra step, images go to your destination, and skin show in respectives places.

But for extra fanart, clear art, go to music (album or artist), go to top menu, art, set on option Extra Fanart, and show artist/album art, set path for your music folder, done. Look the image, how set:

Extra Fanart work in home, fullscreen (press tab), Library and playlist.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - 0mikeyj0 - 2012-07-17

Hi All,

Loving MQ4 but have a couple of questions.

When I'm in Library Mode in my Music section, should MQ4/XBMC look for my folder.jpg inside my Artist folder before trying to display a thumbnail that it has in the library? It currently does not. I have to be in Files mode to see my own Artist folder.jpg. I'd rather get all of the great features of Library mode but still be able to use the images that I specify for Artists. The main reason I'm asking is because when I scan my Music into the library it scrapes incorrect/unwanted Artist images.

Also, after upgrade to Alpha 3, the images on the front (before you click to go inside) of the Weather screen are no longer there. I even tried deleting and re-downloading the Extrapack and reloading the skin with no luck.

Thanks!
Mike

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-07-17

Bump....! Can anyone help here?

@Marcos

Thanks for the latest update!

Quick question, I went to change the colour of my XVid, DivX etc... case and now for some reason I no longer have the codec name on the top of the case. Can you please tell me what line(s) I need to edit to get this back without resetting the whole skin?

Many Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Freedom - 2012-07-17

Hello Marcos,

I have a touch screen, but browsing to music and video is not working, there are no scroll bars on the screen more. Aeon in MQ3 they were still there, unfortunately, can now no longer choose music or movies. Can you get something for it.

Marc