Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - curtis-r - 2012-07-22

I use a keystroke to launch lyrics from within Music Visualization, but how come in MQ4 there is like a 5-10 second delay for the lyric window to first open? If you change songs and close lyrics, it then takes another 5-10 seconds to open again. Within the same song, once it's open, it will open and close quickly.

Not that this matters, but here is keymap.xml/MusicOSD code I use. Same delay whether using keystrokes or the on-screen controls.
Code:
      <t>XBMC.RunScript(script.cu.lyrics)</t>
      <j>XBMC.RunScript(script.lrclyrics)</j>

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MANswers - 2012-07-22

Quick question. In the previous Aeon 3 version, i used to have playlists for few multi-lingual movies, and i had added them to the main menu section.
Now after installing Aeon 4 skin, i dont see them. However i followed the procedure to add menus to the empty slots, and added the playlist file to those menus.
Now I have to hit the newly created menu 2 times to take me into the movie list. The first time shows the playlist info, and the second time it shows me the movie list.
Can the playlist info be disabled? I would like to hit the new menu i created eg "French" and it shud take me to the movie list directly, instead of showing that its using the playlist file.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-07-22

(2012-07-22, 19:44)Wanilton Wrote: @TrailFoX, no necessary setting anything for have logo and clearart in PAUSE, only have 2 images (logo.png and clearart.png) in root folder your tv show.

For collections and other places use 2 images, go to Top Menu, ART, Set ON option USE LOGO AND CLEARART.PNG.

Wantilion, something funny going on here, I am on the latest beta and do not see the logo and clearart either when Paused. I have the same pause screen as TrailFox, your screen looks different. Yours seems to span the whole bottom fo the screen whereas ours has a gap on the left hand side. Will rename my guisettigns to see if that fixes it. But they are definately different pause screens.

EDIT: Deletign guisettings has no effect. We both have different Pause screens to you without the logo and clearart.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-07-22

@curtis, lyrics in aeon MQ 4, function lyrics once activated, will automatically work for every song we run this session, lyrics will be presented unless disable lyrics. This behavior is different from version 3, it was necessary to activate when alternated artists or songs, now no longer need, once active, always active. This is good, work fine here, no need more call the function every time run one song.

@TrailFoX, Chippie amd M0v1em4n, I prepare one vídeo about weather (animated icons) and pause in tv shows, watch, same beta yours have, running in XBMC Frodo alpha 4, Windows 8 O.S.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - curtis-r - 2012-07-22

(2012-07-22, 21:22)Wanilton Wrote: @curtis, lyrics in aeon MQ 4, function lyrics once activated, will automatically work for every song we run this session, lyrics will be presented unless disable lyrics. This behavior is different from version 3, it was necessary to activate when alternated artists or songs, now no longer need, once active, always active.

Thanks for the reply, and I really like the option to always show lyrics - something I thought would be nice long ago but never suggested it. But now I notice when I click 'next song' (default is ".") during Music Visualization + lyrics, the lyrics window slides away, and only returns like >5 seconds into the next song. Why doesn't the lyric windows just stay?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2012-07-22

(2012-07-22, 21:15)chippie Wrote:
(2012-07-22, 19:44)Wanilton Wrote: @TrailFoX, no necessary setting anything for have logo and clearart in PAUSE, only have 2 images (logo.png and clearart.png) in root folder your tv show.

For collections and other places use 2 images, go to Top Menu, ART, Set ON option USE LOGO AND CLEARART.PNG.

Wantilion, something funny going on here, I am on the latest beta and do not see the logo and clearart either when Paused. I have the same pause screen as TrailFox, your screen looks different. Yours seems to span the whole bottom fo the screen whereas ours has a gap on the left hand side. Will rename my guisettigns to see if that fixes it. But they are definately different pause screens.

EDIT: Deletign guisettings has no effect. We both have different Pause screens to you without the logo and clearart.

Chippie,

If the logo and clearart won't appear, try a re-import of your media. It worked for me....

(2012-07-22, 21:22)Wanilton Wrote: @curtis, lyrics in aeon MQ 4, function lyrics once activated, will automatically work for every song we run this session, lyrics will be presented unless disable lyrics. This behavior is different from version 3, it was necessary to activate when alternated artists or songs, now no longer need, once active, always active. This is good, work fine here, no need more call the function every time run one song.

@TrailFoX, Chippie amd M0v1em4n, I prepare one vídeo about weather (animated icons) and pause in tv shows, watch, same beta yours have.

Not the same as mine, are you using Frodo? I have to use Eden as the caching is terrible in Frodo for me due to the size of my collection.

I get the same pause screen as TrailFox. In fact if I use the OSD to pause the TVShow I do not even get the info page come up it only come up if I use the spacebar or "p" to pause and it i sdefiantely different to yours.

Yes I use Frodo Alpha 4, in Windows 8 O.S. With changes the caching in frodo, I make one clean install XBMC frodo recently, because many changes happens in database too, in this case rescrape solve all troubles for me, in special for music area.

Ok, but I think the majority of users here will not be running Frodo on Win8.

I have tried the latest Frodo nightly (dated today), clean install of MQ4 Beta1 and still do not get the same Pause screen as you do. I am just re-scraping part of the library so will see if that solves it.

Should all of these features not be tested under Eden first to make sure they work there as Frodo is only in alpha at the moment...... It sort of hinders the forum here as users are saying they get one thing, replies come back that it is working perfectly and it very well may be but it is not working correctly in Eden! Right?
Well, I added something new to the library and still I have a different pause screen to yourself. I will try a completely fresh install of everything and see if that solves it. the only other thing I can think of if it is not connected to the XBMC build may be that I use local .nfo's with all my TVShows so am wondring if it scrapes the details in differently.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TrailFoX - 2012-07-22

(2012-07-22, 21:37)st graveyard Wrote:

Chippie,

If the logo and clearart won't appear, try a re-import of your media. It worked for me....

there are more things like that on eden!

in movies i have the clean art and logos....

i try it a view weeks ago with frodo and the "My Menü" works different to, by Music Playlists it shows by frodo the tracks, by eden the albums, WITH THE SAME PLAYLIST

(2012-07-22, 21:37)st graveyard Wrote:

Chippie,

Missed this post sorry. I cannot do that as I have a huge library and I hold all my data locally in .nfo's as well as making constant changes. I am trying a completely fresh install at the mo with Frodo to see fi that helps.

Are you running Frodo or Eden?

Thanks.

EDIT: Well completely fresh build with Frodo, dated today, scraped some TV shows in and I still do nto get the Logo and Clearart on the Pause screen. Coudl it be connected to the fact that I have local .nfo's? I am at a loss! lol!

@ALl, I have same pause in Eden, i will produce a new video, with all steps, for this work fine for every one, I hope.

Thanks Wanilton!

This one has stumped me completely! I have done a complete new build with Frodo as well. The only thing I can think is left is that I have local .nfo files so it does not use the XBMC scraper.... and so perhaps caches them differently. Just to be clear though, I can see the Clearart and logos in all the relevant TV Show views, I just cannot see them in the Pause screen.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2012-07-22

Hello Marcos,

Big congrats on the beta version, I love it. Love the zoom functions on actors and other art in RCB.

2 things to mention :

- There is a bug for videos in RCB when the game title contains a " ' " (for example "Dinosaur's Tale"). For these titles the movies don't work. This was also at one point a bug in MQ3 but you solved it. Now it seems to be back in MQ4.
- Just a request. When in info view I think it would be nice to be able to zoom on movie posters and tv posters, just like the actor images

I will test more this week.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TrailFoX - 2012-07-22

(2012-07-22, 22:42)Wanilton Wrote: @ALl, I have same pause in Eden, i will produce a new video, with all steps, for this work fine for every one, I hope.

same settings here but nothing on pause, in Movies ist working like this but not in tv shows

i have all logos and clean art in my folders (in mq3 its working!)

thx 4 help

*edit maby my mysql db is the problem?