Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - lastimp - 2012-07-22

First of all awesome work on MQ4 guys, Thanks.

Secondly I am not sure if this has been asked & answered before so sorry if I missed it. This is more of an annoyance than a bug but, this has bothered me in MQ3 for a long time and now MQ4 works the same way. When you are under "Movies" and you use lowlist as the viewtype when you page up or down through the movie list it skips two movies every time, in other words when I see 5 movies listed example; movie1, movie2, movie3, movie4, movie5 and then I page down from my remote now I see movie8, movie9, movie10, movie11, movie12 and have to manual click up twice to see movie6, movie7 listed. Lowlist is the only viewtype I really like to use because it lets you see so much of the fanart but I have almost 400 movies and its bad enough having to page thru them 5 at a time let alone having to go back 2 everytime I page. Is this something that is by design and if not can it be fixed and/or is there a xml file in the skin that I can manually adjust to set this to my liking.

Once again thanks for the great skin keep up the good work.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-07-23

Not working here either!!!

I am using local databases. I have tried clean builds, eden and frodo, fresh scrapes of TV Shows with and without local .nfo. Have tried with clearart and logo already in the folder and tried without and let artwork downloader grab it. Always get the same result, different Pause screen to the one you are getting (without the clearart and logo displayed)

There must be some differences somewhere.

Can others chip in to say if they are getting logos and clearart displayed whilst a TV show is paused and what version of XBMC and OS they are using please.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-07-23

@chippie, one vídeo more, maybe help. I use artwork downloader for get arts.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MANswers - 2012-07-23

Apologies, but i am posting my confusion here again. Can anyone help me with this.
In the previous Aeon 3 version, i used to have playlists for few multi-lingual movies, and i had added them to the main menu section.
Now after installing Aeon 4 skin, i dont see them. However i followed the procedure to add menus to the empty slots, and added the playlist file to those menus.
Now I have to hit the newly created menu 2 times to take me into the movie list. The first time shows the playlist info, and the second time it shows me the movie list.
Can the playlist info be disabled? I would like to hit the new menu i created eg "French" and it shud take me to the movie list directly, instead of showing that its using the playlist file.

(2012-07-23, 00:42)Wanilton Wrote: @chippie, one vídeo more, maybe help. I use artwork downloader for get arts.

Thanks Wanilton, I greatly appreciate your help in making sure everything is set correctly but I have been using clearart and logos for a long long time now and they have always worked fine.

As I mention they display correctly in all the views as well as in the MQ3 Pause screen.

All I can think of is it is the way MQ4 is building the Pause screen. In fact it may not even be connected to the logo and clearart as from the screen print TrailFoX posted (identical to mine) the whole of the Pause screen Info is shifted to the right whereas yours spans the whole width of the screen. I would have thought that there would just be blank spaces if it was not picking up the graphics but this is not the case.

I also tried this on 2 other PC's I have running here and get the same result on both.

Any other ideas are welcome, I would really like to get this running properly.

@chippie, try PAUSE using only "space bar" in your keyboard, I don´t understand how don´t work for you.

Music - Discography artist with limit show 50 album. - TIME: 1 minute and 57 seconds.
How work: run song artist, press i (info), get discography artist selected. For zoom in album image, press down arrow.
Need: Artist Slideshow script, get here latest version. Install via ZIP, in addons.

hint: configure add-on Artist Slideshow, for get only image 16:9, more aditional Info in your language

(2012-07-23, 01:29)Wanilton Wrote: @chippie, try PAUSE using only "space bar" in your keyboard, I don´t understand how don´t work for you.

Oh man, what can I say, it just does not work! I have tried completely new installs both with Frodo and Eden, clean databases, completely cleaned out a TV show so XBMC would scrape it! and it still does not show the Clearart and Logo on the Pause screen. I just tried it under Win8 and same thing!!! I hate ones like this and it is probably something really simple.

One thing I did see from my log was this and this is the same in all my installs on all my PC's but not sure if it connected or not;

00:49:30 T:4592 ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: special://skin/extras/osd_progress_clear.png
00:49:30 T:4592 ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: special://skin/extras/osd_progressmid.png

I am also running in Portable mode, perhaps that makes a difference?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - jason28 - 2012-07-23

(2012-07-22, 19:55)Wanilton Wrote: @jason28, I look your case, for me VPlaylist for TV shows is fine, too, work recently or random and I have library Information fine too.

Wanilton

I have tried a bunch of different ways and no matter what I do I can not get the any TV Show playlist to show any library information. This is what I have done to try and get this to work.

Set up a new install of XBMC (the nightly build from today) on a laptop that has never had XBMC installed on it and installed beta 1 of MQ 4 on there
I added in my TV Archive Share (Its mapped to my W: drive) to XBMC (If you go to TV Shows it shows that I have 13 shows with about ~1000 episodes)
Created a Smart Playlist that is set up to be TV Shows and the rules say that the path should contain W:
Added this smart playlist to the main menu (if I click on the smart playlist it takes me to the correct place)
There is still no library information or any recent added items added info displayed.
Also if I setup Aeon Nox as my skin and configure everything the same way as I do in MQ4 (using same playlists) it displays the correct information.

Do you have any other ideas on what I can do get this work?

Thanks
Jason

Here we go found the code below, question now is why can it not find it as the files are defiantely there!

01:18:28 T:3504 DEBUG: GOT ANNOUNCEMENT, type: 1, from xbmc, message OnPause
01:18:28 T:3504 DEBUG: CGUIAudioManager::Initialize
01:18:28 T:3504 DEBUG: Error: Requested setting (pvrplayback.signalquality) was not found. It must be case-sensitive
01:18:28 T:3504 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogSeekBar.xml) ------
01:18:28 T:2264 DEBUG: CTextureCache::GetImageHash - unable to stat url smb://MAC-XBMC/TVShows4/Alias/../logo.png
01:18:28 T:3132 DEBUG: CTextureCache::GetImageHash - unable to stat url smb://MAC-XBMC/TVShows4/Alias/../clearart.png
01:18:28 T:3504 DEBUG: Error: Requested setting (pvrplayback.signalquality) was not found. It must be case-sensitive
01:18:36 T:3504 DEBUG: Previous line repeats 490 times.
01:18:36 T:3504 DEBUG: SDLKeyboard: scancode: 39, sym: 0020, unicode: 0020, modifier: 0
01:18:36 T:3504 DEBUG: CApplication::OnKey: space (f020) pressed, action is Pause
01:18:36 T:2244 DEBUG: CDVDPlayerAudio:: Discontinuity - was:3885025.864204, should be:3962000.609472, error:76974.745269
01:18:36 T:3504 DEBUG: CAnnouncementManager - Announcement: OnPlay from xbmc
01:18:36 T:3504 DEBUG: GOT ANNOUNCEMENT, type: 1, from xbmc, message OnPlay

EDIT: Should have added this is with Eden, Win7 x64 and the actual path to the files is smb://MAC-XBMC/TVShows4/Alias/logo.png so not sure if the "../" is always placed there for the log or it is being put in there by error.

(2012-07-23, 00:01)chippie Wrote: Not working here either!!!

I am using local databases. I have tried clean builds, eden and frodo, fresh scrapes of TV Shows with and without local .nfo. Have tried with clearart and logo already in the folder and tried without and let artwork downloader grab it. Always get the same result, different Pause screen to the one you are getting (without the clearart and logo displayed)

Can others chip in to say if they are getting logos and clearart displayed whilst a TV show is paused and what version of XBMC and OS they are using please.
It looks like I am getting it when I pause my shows.

I am on Windows 7 and the nightly build from tonight. I am not running in portable mode.

(2012-07-23, 02:47)jason28 Wrote:
(2012-07-23, 00:01)chippie Wrote: Not working here either!!!

It looks like I am getting it when I pause my shows.
I am on Windows 7 and the nightly build from tonight. I am not running in portable mode.

Rub it in! lol!

Thanks for the info.

Can I ask if you run your sources from SMB shares?

(2012-07-23, 02:53)chippie Wrote: Rub it in! lol!

Thanks for the info.

Nope, I have mapped drives that run over windows share to my NAS.

You could try copying a show locally and adding it into XBXC and see if that works.

BTW would you mind testing the smart playlist thing that I have been having issues with to see if you can get it to work correctly?

OK I found the issue!

How dumb is this!!!!!

If you have your artwork and episodes in the same folder for example;

\\Alias\Alias (S01E01).mkv
\\Alias\clearart.png

It will NOT show the clearart and logo on the Pause screen.

However if you separate your episodes to a child folder for example;

\\Alias\episodes\Alias (S01E01).mkv
\\Alias\clearart.png

It does display the logo and clearart correctly on the paused screen.

Not sure what is causing this or why it is working like this but hopefullly Marcos can now fix it as I have over 200 TV HSows and 14,000 episodes which I really do not want to move around! :-)
(2012-07-23, 03:06)jason28 Wrote:
(2012-07-23, 02:53)chippie Wrote: Rub it in! lol!

Thanks for the info.

Nope, I have mapped drives that run over windows share to my NAS.

You could try copying a show locally and adding it into XBXC and see if that works.

BTW would you mind testing the smart playlist thing that I have been having issues with to see if you can get it to work correctly?

Thanks Jason,

Will be happy to test mate, give me a few minutes.

@chippie, well, for me the correct way for organize tv shows is

x:\tvshows
x:\tvshows\nametvshow (clearart and logo.png) in this level.
x:\tvshows\nametvshow\seasons
x:\tvshows\nametvshow\seasons\episodes

The arts don´t show for you because skin look level nametvshow for arts, and yours files are in episodes level.

Wait for answer by MarcosQui, but I think all skin work this way, looking in nametvshow level for clearart and logo.

Wanilton

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Me23 - 2012-07-23

I am still unable to get the animated icons in weather working. Followed your tutorial. Nadda.
Using Windows 7 and Eden.