Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-07-23

(2012-07-23, 18:53)chippie Wrote: @Marcos, with regards to Jason28's issue. I can re-create it easily and I have the latest script.

If you set the playlist as "episodes" you get the counts and the recently added etc... but if you set the playlist as "TV Shows" you do not get this information.

And where did you see for latest added for TVshows ?

Info by script:

type=Movie
type=Episode
type=Music

Series is not supported. Never was.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2012-07-23

(2012-07-23, 19:11)chippie Wrote: Anyone got the TV SHow "Season Banner" view working correctly? If so please could you let me know the naming convention and path of where your season banners are as I just cannot get it to work. I do use Artwork Downloader (It downloads "season1-banner.jpg") and have tried several folder and file structures. I just get squashed up posters displayed.

I have a feeling this view may be missing the option "BANNER ALTERNATE" that you get under the "Banner Info" view for it to work correctly.

Also, anyone have the landscape view working when viewing TV Seasons. Artwork downloader downloads these, for example "season1-landscape.jpg" and drops them in the TV Show root but again I just cannto get them to display. I just get a section of the poster beign displayed.

Thanks.

Hey Chippie,

I think that artwork downloader places them correctly. I use seasonfanart and these are placed in the root of the show and work ok for me. Regarding the squashing of the banners, you might need to fiddle with the 'use poster.jpg' option or things like that. But it is just a guess. Sorry, I don't use these views ...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - jason28 - 2012-07-23

(2012-07-23, 19:15)MarcosQui Wrote:
(2012-07-23, 18:53)chippie Wrote: @Marcos, with regards to Jason28's issue. I can re-create it easily and I have the latest script.

If you set the playlist as "episodes" you get the counts and the recently added etc... but if you set the playlist as "TV Shows" you do not get this information.

Info by script:

type=Movie
type=Episode
type=Music

It is supported cause is works in Aeon Nox 3.0. I set it up last night to test it out. There is the correct number of shows displayed and total episodes. If you would like I can get you a screen shot in a few hours when I get home from work.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-07-23

(2012-07-23, 19:15)MarcosQui Wrote:

Info by script:

type=Movie
type=Episode
type=Music

DELETED

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2012-07-23

Hey MQ,

For beta2, please check my post 569 regarding the bug in RCB view. If this one is fixed, RCB support looks perfect!

Wanilton,

For some reason I can not see your movies on any pc I log on to XBMC forum (only works on a mac). Could you please make the tutorial videos available for everyone on youtube and provide a link to your youtube user perhaps? That seems a lot easier than the movies spread over the pages in here ...
Just a suggestion.

Thanks,
Grave

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-07-23

(2012-07-23, 19:26)st graveyard Wrote:
(2012-07-23, 19:11)chippie Wrote: Anyone got the TV SHow "Season Banner" view working correctly? If so please could you let me know the naming convention and path of where your season banners are as I just cannot get it to work. I do use Artwork Downloader (It downloads "season1-banner.jpg") and have tried several folder and file structures. I just get squashed up posters displayed.

I have a feeling this view may be missing the option "BANNER ALTERNATE" that you get under the "Banner Info" view for it to work correctly.

Also, anyone have the landscape view working when viewing TV Seasons. Artwork downloader downloads these, for example "season1-landscape.jpg" and drops them in the TV Show root but again I just cannto get them to display. I just get a section of the poster beign displayed.

Thanks.

Hey Chippie,

I think that artwork downloader places them correctly. I use seasonfanart and these are placed in the root of the show and work ok for me. Regarding the squashing of the banners, you might need to fiddle with the 'use poster.jpg' option or things like that. But it is just a guess. Sorry, I don't use these views ...

Thanks, well there is no option for "Banner Alternate" under the Season Banner view so perhaps that is the issue with that view but then it still has to pick up the correct season banners. Not sure though.

How does Artwork Downloader save your season fanart as I cannot get these to show either!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Lockos - 2012-07-23

Hi again ! I'm here to rdiscuss 2 things :

1) Marcos, the MQ2 situation we talked about this morning is still present under MQ4, that is to say the missing "genre" on home page, while it's present on the artist/album info panel !

Here's a proof :

Dunno if it is related to a built-in script or if i am missing something...again Sad

2) Can someone tell me which 720 xml file do i have to work on, in order to integrate french mpaa ratings flags, i'd be glad to help and share with any french user !
Thanx !

(2012-07-23, 19:27)jason28 Wrote: It is supported cause is works in Aeon Nox 3.0. I set it up last night to test it out. There is the correct number of shows displayed and total episodes. If you would like I can get you a screen shot in a few hours when I get home from work.

I can only speak about my skin.

If it works there, congratulations.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TrailFoX - 2012-07-23

(2012-07-23, 17:34)jason28 Wrote: @MarcosQui Did you see the bug that I reported here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=135045&pid=1153688#pid1153688 and here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=135045&pid=1153615#pid1153615

watch @ http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=135045&pid=1142563#pid1142563 this post,

screen 1,2,3 nearly the same probs, but with alpha 1 it works

my doku episods are gone from my menü after update to alpha 2

and in screen 1 my music playlist are not showing correct, in the playlist are titel´s and it shows albums...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MrPotatoHead - 2012-07-23

any chance to add Movie Logos for Low List?

Attention dear users, I have news:

From the Beta 1 I'll put in a SugarSync folder:

daily updates Cool

So small problems will be solved quickly.

I created a folder called daily update for this, and also the changelog.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - CutSickAss - 2012-07-23

OK, a follow-up on a post I made here, regarding the use of Uppercase with non-all-Caps fonts. This causes issues with languages like Greek and others because sometimes inappropriate characters are used, making the text look weird, since lowercase and intonated letters are mixed with capital ones.

Anyway, I don't know if Marcos would be interested in making changes in the code for this minor annoyance, but if anyone else is, here are the beta 1 edited .xml files, where I switched the problematic fonts with all-Caps fonts. I've made a list of these changes and posted it here.

Thanks to MarcosQui and everyone else involved in the creation of the skin for their great work. The skin looks awesome!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - donkee69 - 2012-07-23

great idea in regards to the update folder...
i really like banner views, any chance of adding features to existing views like to be able to replace text lists with banners for Wide, large list, list etc?

also is it possible to get a fixed list option for coverflow and showart views?

great skin so far really loving it.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - jason28 - 2012-07-23

(2012-07-23, 20:12)MarcosQui Wrote:
(2012-07-23, 19:27)jason28 Wrote: It is supported cause is works in Aeon Nox 3.0. I set it up last night to test it out. There is the correct number of shows displayed and total episodes. If you would like I can get you a screen shot in a few hours when I get home from work.

I can only speak about my skin.

If it works there, congratulations.

I understand that you can only speak for your skin. If you are saying that its not a bug then can you consider this a feature request to get this added in there? I really like MQ4 and this is the only thing that is keeping this skin from being 100% perfect for me.

Thanks
Jason

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-07-23

I think i found a cosmetic bug

When walking true the menu the info bar switches as expected except when entering SETTINGS it's shorter then normal.