Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - SavellM - 2012-07-24

Also the CDArt Manager is marked as 'Broken' from OpenELEC.
Does anyone else have this issue?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-07-24

@Ghostdivision, instruction from MarcosQUi, is go to settings, skin, restart, this is the correct way for use with Aeon MQ4, beta 1.

@SavellM, what version of cdart are you using? here latest version 2.7.1 for download, in Windows work fine.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - m0v1em4n - 2012-07-24

Hi Guys,

in the movie collection screen (posters) is it possible to remove the date, time and weather in the top right hand side of the screen, I have checked under furniture but did see the option

thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2012-07-24

(2012-07-24, 19:03)m0v1em4n Wrote: Hi Guys,

in the movie collection screen (posters) is it possible to remove the date, time and weather in the top right hand side of the screen, I have checked under furniture but did see the option

thanks

You can do this in the movie section itself, by pressing up, I think it was the second menu from the left ... you can switch the RSS on and off and the date, I believe ...

(2012-07-24, 18:44)Wanilton Wrote: @SavellM, what version of cdart are you using? here latest version 2.7.1 for download, in Windows work fine.

I downloaded that but it wont install due to 'dependencies'

Guessing CDArt Manager is for windows only?
Thats a bit crap as the skin looks awesome and want my music to look like yours, but cant without it.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - nelsonamen - 2012-07-24

CDArt Manager 2.6.9 works in openelec 2.0. beta 5

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - ntadej - 2012-07-24

(2012-07-24, 20:01)SavellM Wrote:
(2012-07-24, 18:44)Wanilton Wrote: @SavellM, what version of cdart are you using? here latest version 2.7.1 for download, in Windows work fine.

I downloaded that but it wont install due to 'dependencies'

Guessing CDArt Manager is for windows only?
Thats a bit crap as the skin looks awesome and want my music to look like yours, but cant without it.

CDArt Manager is platform independent. I successfully use it on my Linux XBMC.

(2012-07-24, 20:11)nelsonamen Wrote: CDArt Manager 2.6.9 works in openelec 2.0. beta 5

Can you link me to it please?

SavellM, maybe try directly from Giftie (developer addon) link, it´s 2.7.1 too, but maybe have any difference from mine.

https://github.com/downloads/Giftie/script.cdartmanager/script.cdartmanager.2.7.1.zip

Wanilton

Yup i tried that link Wanilton already.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - CutSickAss - 2012-07-24

(2012-07-24, 00:10)MarcosQui Wrote:
(2012-07-23, 22:00)CutSickAss Wrote: OK, a follow-up on a post I made here, regarding the use of Uppercase with non-all-Caps fonts. This causes issues with languages like Greek and others because sometimes inappropriate characters are used, making the text look weird, since lowercase and intonated letters are mixed with capital ones.

Anyway, I don't know if Marcos would be interested in making changes in the code for this minor annoyance, but if anyone else is, here are the beta 1 edited .xml files, where I switched the problematic fonts with all-Caps fonts. I've made a list of these changes and posted it here.

Thanks to MarcosQui and everyone else involved in the creation of the skin for their great work. The skin looks awesome!

I really appreciate your help, I'll explain why I not changed yet:

This error only happens in Eden, I have two installations of XBMC, in Eden the fonts with special characters appear oddly, the same source in Frodo is shown correctly, so this is not skin fault.

We're probably talking about different things. As I said, this issue only occurs in languages with intonations and certain odd differentiations between lower and capital letters. I tried it with the latest Frodo nightly, and the problem remains... it's neither a skin, nor an XBMC related issue, it just has to do with the language itself. Here are some examples of what I'm talking about (top image is the problematic, bottom is the fixed one):

Again, this is NOT that important, it's just annoying. And perhaps it only happens with Greek, I don't know. Anyway, thanks for looking into it, Marcos. Keep up the great work!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-07-24

Pre Beta 2 - Current changelog:

Added: Start a new layout in PVR window. (in progress)
Added: Support to Cyrillic Fonts.
Added: Video Logo during playback in Main Menu.
Added: View Low List - support to logo for movies.
Added: Music Visualization - option to show only cdart in furniture.
Fixed: Not is possible reorder Menu 4 and Menu 5.
Fixed: Logo and Clearart does not appear in some cases (Pause screen).
Fixed: Missing scrollbar in some view types.
Fixed: View Panel - Overlapping in season plot.
Fixed: RCB - the video does not play if there is some special characters in filename.
Fixed: Not is possible run Artwork Downloader in Season and Episodes window.
Changed: Lyrics - removed delay to open the window, and layout cosmetics.
Changed: Main Menu - removed Genre in music details

All changes in folder "daily update" on SugarSync.

CutSickAss, I'll take a look into your modified files when I have time.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - LARQ - 2012-07-24

i can not delete smartlist on video Sad

@LARQ, if your mention is about vplaylist, go to customize, select vplaylist in submenu videos, press enter (appears option DELETE - press enter again), - Done.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - LARQ - 2012-07-24

Hi again
I also have 2 question:

1. Could you please fix the recent/random widget for smarlist. It is now working for me either.
2. Could you set the option to choose the appearance of this widget. I mean i personally prefer the old one.

like this..