Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2012-07-24

MQ,

I little weird thing (which was also wrong in MQ3).

If you haven't seena tv show in mpeg2 format, the logo is as follows :

When you have watched the show, the mpeg2 logo is different and the 'EN' tag appears also :

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-07-24

@LARQ, for item 1, what exactly does not work, it is hard to guess what happens. Where you are adding vídeo or audio playlist, the only way to tell you something, which best describes the problem, what steps are giving, because it has been tested many times and is working, but each case is unique, any problem might exist, but without a more detailed description, it is difficult to assist you.

Item 2. Only MarcosQui for definitive answer, but the style skin change, I don´t believe this return.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2012-07-24

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

In my images folder I added a source to my magazines (CBR format) :

When opening in the images folder I can see all the magazines nicely :

Than I create a favoritesof the magazines source and add it to the main menu :

When I click it I get this :

When I go back to the main menu and press the images link I also get the above screen. Only solution is restarting xbmc.

What am I doing wrong?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MANswers - 2012-07-24

Ok, with the new Beta release, my issue is resolved. I am able to add Multiple movie menu's to the main menu bar.
This is what i wanted. It works now.

Can the case be modified for individual movies.
I have couple of blu-ray movies showing up weird case names such as VC-1 i would like to assign them Blu-Ray lable.

Are you planning to add enhancement to the movie set feature on the mq4? Like creating a collections folder and assigning movies directly thru the XBMC UI?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - LARQ - 2012-07-24

(2012-07-23, 05:38)jason28 Wrote:
(2012-07-23, 04:02)chippie Wrote: Hey Jason,

Managed to re-create your issue with ease. Any playlist you create as a TV Show one will not bring up a count or recent items etc... Looking at the test Wanilton carried out, I have a feeling he set the playlist to "episodes" which does work but it just gives you a list of "episodes" and not TV Shows as you require.

There is definately a bug here.

OK thats good to hear its not just me with the issue. Thanks for checking this out for me.

Wanilton, can you please verify this and hopefully we can get this fixed. This is the only thing that is keeping this skin 100% perfect for me.

Thanks for the help and the great skin.

same issue here

PD. i think its a problem readind the playlist in the mainmenu, cuz it says ITEM:0 Sad

another QUESTION (or bug?)
When i set a search with no results.
How can i exit this screen?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-07-25

@St Graveyard, well about magazine in format CBR, only work in image menu (native supported by xbmc), or using addon read format (advanced launcher), using comics reader.
One of the things XBMC is capable of is viewing your photos of all types including RAR ,CBR, CBZ ,and many other forms of compressed files. You can make your own .cbr file by putting some of your photos in a folder compress them and rename the rar from "photo.rar" to "photo.cbr" Comics and picture navigation are the same.

0-9 number keys will zoom

left and right arrows will go to next and previous while in default view

if you have zoom engaged press "comma" and "period" keys to go to next and previous page or photo.

Supported picture/image formats:

CBR/CBZ comic books (RAR/ZIP archives renamed), BMP picture/image, JPG/JPEG picture/image, GIF picture/image, ICO picture/image, PCX picture/image, PNG picture/image, RAW picture/image, TIF/TIFF picture/image.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - m0v1em4n - 2012-07-25

(2012-07-24, 23:32)MANswers Wrote: Can the case be modified for individual movies.
I have couple of blu-ray movies showing up weird case names such as VC-1 i would like to assign them Blu-Ray lable.

If you put "bluray" in the movie/ folder name and rescan those movies it should show the bluray case

eg "Contraband (2012) bluray"

@MANswers, about bluray labels, to mark a disc stub as BluRay add the words "bluray" or "bdrip" to the file name. For HDDVD add "hddvd". For DVD add "dvd". For TV add "pdtv", "hdtv", or "dsr". For VHS add "vhs".

About set feature active option XBMC, Settings, Options, Video, Turn ON Group Movies In Sets. Scrappers now get auto info for sets, no more necessary add-ons for movies in sets, look in wiki about this:

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Movie_sets.

Skin in collections, go to Top Menu, Options Add-ons, the last option is Movie Sets Add-on, download here latest version 2.1.2.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MANswers - 2012-07-25

(2012-07-25, 00:42)m0v1em4n Wrote:
(2012-07-24, 23:32)MANswers Wrote: Can the case be modified for individual movies.

If you put "bluray" in the movie/ folder name and rescan those movies it should show the bluray case

eg "Contraband (2012) bluray"

(2012-07-25, 00:44)Wanilton Wrote: @MANswers, about bluray labels, to mark a disc stub as BluRay add the words "bluray" or "bdrip" to the file name. For HDDVD add "hddvd". For DVD add "dvd". For TV add "pdtv", "hdtv", or "dsr". For VHS add "vhs".

About set feature active option XBMC, Settings, Options, Video, Turn ON Group Movies In Sets. Scrappers now get auto info for sets, no more necessary add-ons for movies in sets, look in wiki about this:

m0v1em4n and Wanilton, thanks for that tip, it worked.
Regarding Movie set, i have chosen the option Group Movies In Sets, also tried XMWW, but i have a problem with couple of movies. Looks like it is a bug, MartinJ reported on another thread.
The movies Kill Bill 1 and Kill Bill 2 shows correctly under the Kill bill collection, same with Die Hard collection. But movies like Godfather collection, fast and furious collection all are showing up two times. Eg;- Godfather 1,2,3 movies show up under movie set Godfather Collection, as well as in the regular movies list, thus showing Godfather 1, godfather 2, godfather 3, godfather collection. Same with other movies such as fast and furious collection, Iron Man and Batman all show two times.

I checked the NFO for each movies, and they all are tagged properly in the <set>..</set> section as well as <SortTitle>..</SortTitle>.
Inspite of that XBMC does now show movie sets correctly.

Screenshot below u can see four folders for godfather, three are the main movies, and the fourth is the godfather collection folder, which already contain all the three movies inside them. Hence they show up two times.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - m0v1em4n - 2012-07-25

(2012-07-24, 19:05)st graveyard Wrote:
(2012-07-24, 19:03)m0v1em4n Wrote: Hi Guys,

in the movie collection screen (posters) is it possible to remove the date, time and weather in the top right hand side of the screen, I have checked under furniture but did see the option

thanks

You can do this in the movie section itself, by pressing up, I think it was the second menu from the left ... you can switch the RSS on and off and the date, I believe ...

Thanks but tried that but it had no effect Sad

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Zild8 - 2012-07-25

Wow Nice new skin and nice feature!!!
If i can help i find two bug

i custumize my main menu and put 2 new directory one add on and one favorite but under those i got a black screen, and yes i dowload the extrapack

Second one in movie ,under media info, there a option show watch and is unselect ,i can see my watch movie even if it unselect

thank and bravo to marcos

@Zild8, for first case, go to customize, find new menu item, press enter, there are many option to change background image, but this is very strange, for this case, no necessary extrapack.

About your second point, the option for not show movies wathed - Go to top menu, collection option - set ON - Hide Watched.

Wanilton

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - donkee69 - 2012-07-25

(2012-07-25, 00:44)Wanilton Wrote: @MANswers, about bluray labels, to mark a disc stub as BluRay add the words "bluray" or "bdrip" to the file name. For HDDVD add "hddvd". For DVD add "dvd". For TV add "pdtv", "hdtv", or "dsr". For VHS add "vhs".

Skin in collections, go to Top Menu, Options Add-ons, the last option is Movie Sets Add-on, download here latest version 2.1.2.

Thanks for this, really handy had no idea it was even possible.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Zild8 - 2012-07-25

(2012-07-25, 01:54)Wanilton Wrote: @Zild8, for first case, go to customize, find new menu item, press enter, there are many option to change background image, but this is very strange, for this case, no necessary extrapack.

About your second point, the option for not show movies wathed - Go to top menu, collection option - set ON - Hide Watched.

Wanilton

I was thinking there was a background picture in the extrapack for addon ,favorites,playlist.......when you add those to the main menu
and what for is show watch under media info

@Zild8, there background images for each category by default in skin, strange don´t show for you, look image for add-ons: