Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-07-26

(2012-07-25, 11:48)m0v1em4n Wrote: Hi Guys,

can anyone help me get rid of this, I have done as suggested and switched off the RSS but its still there

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks

Go to top menu, Media Info, Show Watch off (turn off date and hour in collection)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Palalisimo - 2012-07-26

Im not sure if this is a bug, or is intended to work this way:

I created 3 new items in the home screen via favourites, they work perfectly, but when I press backspace to return to main menu, it always resturns focused on the first item:

To be more especific:
If I enter MENU 2 or MENU 3, returning to main manu lands always on MENU 1.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - m0v1em4n - 2012-07-26

(2012-07-26, 00:21)Wanilton Wrote:
(2012-07-25, 11:48)m0v1em4n Wrote: Hi Guys,

can anyone help me get rid of this, I have done as suggested and switched off the RSS but its still there

Thanks

Go to top menu, Media Info, Show Watch off (turn off date and hour in collection)

Thanks worked a treat

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2012-07-26

(2012-07-26, 00:05)Wanilton Wrote: @st graveyard, icons for games studio already exists in the extrapack.

Ok, but they are not visible in the game section of MQ4 ... Or am I missing something?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - BrainSturm - 2012-07-26

I think I´ve found some bugs in the beta:

1. This bug is pretty nasty... If you are in customizations and u use the "Delete all positions / Create new Menu" Options and after that you quit customizations without adding any button, you get
something like this:

The problem is, you can´t get access to the customizations menu...u pretty much can´t do anything. The only thing that works is, if you hover your mouse over the menu bar and wait till the submenu opens. Only then you
can press down on the keyboard and enter customizations again.

2. If you are in the Furniture Menu and you want to customize your Menu 1 to Menu 5 Button, you are only able to move the movie / TV Episodes count and the date/ Time. But you can´t hide the bar or autohide or all the stuff you can do when you furniture your Movie or TV Shows.

Don't if this is intentionally or not.

3. If you are in customizations and want to cancel the "Add Favoritve/Playlist/etc. to a Menu or Submenu... and you are already at this point:

....you can´t cancel the action. You can't press escape or X or Backspace to quit the action. I think it would be nice if you could cancel it.

4. Is there any chance that you could give the MyMenu, Menu 1 to Menu 5 more submenu functions like the movie or TV-Shows have.
Like a Update Library Button, Files Button, Playlists button...because right now they only have a search button. At least a Update Library button would be nice to have for every Menu Button.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-07-26

1. If you delete all positions and does not include any back, what you expected to see.. a full menu! ? Confused

2. I honestly do not understand. The furniture works the same for all menus.

3. Done in Beta 2.

4. Yes, can be done.

(2012-07-26, 11:58)st graveyard Wrote:
(2012-07-26, 00:05)Wanilton Wrote: @st graveyard, icons for games studio already exists in the extrapack.

Ok, but they are not visible in the game section of MQ4 ... Or am I missing something?

The way to configure the logos of the studio is made ​​by the RCB. For more information see the RCB area, please.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Lock70 - 2012-07-26

Hi MarcosQui, (or how can tell me :-) )

some questions

First my System: Win7 64bit. 64Gb SSD Drive, Atom 525 with Ion2 and 4Gb Ram MQ4 Beta last files , nightly fomr yesterday. Media Files on NAS. Fanart on SSD.

1. Do u use for MQ4 Eden or the nightlys ?

2. How can i see the Lyrics when i play Music ? What key must i press ;-)

3. Is it possible to added a "Addon install log file " side ? / a summing up side where i can see all addons on one side an whats version is installed.

4. Artwork Organizer did not work on my System ( i think) . / When i try to use on the Fanart ( on Main Menu) as backdrop i have only a black background. ( Yes i have cerate a Liybary and "i think" Artworkdownloader have load a lot of pictures in the folder that i have told the setup page.)

5. MQ4 is very slow when i change, for example, from Main menu to music or films or back. ( was that a "bug" in MQ3 or XBMC ) MQ3 was at the end much faster.

6.for example: when i in the Film menu and i have Showcase on, the Background change with fanart pitures. But ( that was a bug in MQ3 i remember ? ) at the first moment when u change to the next film you can see the fanart of the film before for some milli seconds.

7. When i open the Music Menu ( Coverflow) then most Pictures are empty. When i press left or right then the covers are filled. Is this a bug ?

So hope someone have some good tips for me :-) Gerne auch auf Deutsch kann ich besser ;-) Per PM

MFG LOCK70

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2012-07-26

(2012-07-26, 17:39)MarcosQui Wrote: 2. I honestly do not understand. The furniture works the same for all menus.

(2012-07-26, 11:58)st graveyard Wrote:

The way to configure the logos of the studio is made ​​by the RCB. For more information see the RCB area, please.

Thanks MQ, I'll check it.

Regarding point 2, I think he means the 'items watched' and the 'date and time' do not autohideHuh

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-07-26

@Lock70, the troubles mentioned by you, don´t is caused by skin, frodo have new way for manager images (cache) for music and videos, it´s very slowly procedure, better after you use a little and database is created, it´s look fine again.

Here explanation about:

Image Caching Improvements for blog XBMC info:

"One major area targeted for improvement for Frodo is the XBMC library. In particular, we are focused on making the library faster and smarter. The first step in this process, led by Jonathan Marshall, is a dramatic improvement in the way the library handles images. In the past, images would be cached in a local file and XBMC would have no knowledge of where that local file came from or what it was for. Now, XBMC will log where an art file comes from and where it is cached. In addition, XBMC will log what kind of file it is, whether it is a poster, a banner, clearart, or whatever. This means, as this framework is extended, skinners will be able to use locally cached art in numerous different views, regardless of whether the art type is banner, thumb, or other. Users will be able to change the art, simply by placing a new art file in the folder where the media is located and letting XBMC automatically note that the file has changed. And MySQL users will no longer have to worry about pathsubstitutions, as each client will maintain its own thumbnail cache that gets registered in the bigger database.
This means XBMC needs to recache all your lovely art, which will be done as you browse each item in your library. You’ll notice the first time you browse a listing the art will take a bit longer than usual to come in, but once recached, everything will be nice and snappy again. At the moment, only the smart links to your various image files are part of the May Cycle; however, as XBMC starts to take advantage of these improvements, libraries and skins should experience dramatic improvements in the months ahead."

Read this thread for more info about cache image in XBMC frodo. Read wiki too.

Note that with music art, as we have to consider embedded art, a rescan is required for album art to show up.

Audio is badly in nightlies too, there are many troubles, PAP don´t work in wasapi mode, if you need frodo, get stable version for use.

1. Skin run fine in eden or frodo.
2. For use lyrics, in fullscreen, press m, choose LYRICS SET SCRIPT option, select one add-on (Lrc Lyrics or CU lyrics), Enter in SHOW Lyrics too, done
3. Only MarcosQui for answer this question, but where is necessary skin show info about what add-on is missing.
4. Artwork organizer is broken with frodo, don´t work with recently nightlies.4
5.6.7 - All consequences nightlies use too

And where you saw option to auto hide the date and library ?

The auto hide option is only for Top Menu.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - technocoma - 2012-07-26

Looks sexy! Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - BrainSturm - 2012-07-26

(2012-07-26, 17:39)MarcosQui Wrote: 1. If you delete all positions and does not include any back, what you expected to see.. a full menu! ? Confused

2. I honestly do not understand. The furniture works the same for all menus.

3. Done in Beta 2.

4. Yes, can be done.

1. I know that if you delete all the menu entries with "Delete all positions / Create new Menu" Option, you don't have any Menu Entries when you leave the customization area.
The problem is that IF you do this, you have no chance to undo your mistake, because you can't enter ANY Menu (No Shutdown, Customizations, furniture, Settings etc.)...as long as you don't have a mouse anyway. Just try it and you should see what I mean. Delete all menus so that the menu bar is empty, then leave customization and then try to go back to customizations only using your keyboard.

2. Another Skin Reset did the trick for me. Sorry, my mistake Marcos ! Works like a charm.

But should only use the option to delete all the positions if you want to start a new menu.

By doing so all positions are marked as EMPTY. If you want to undo, just come back in options and set relocate all over again in their original positions.

I created this using the logic that no one would clean all positions and then exit to the main menu. Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - newoski - 2012-07-26

Marcos,

The problem is that sometimes people do so by mistake and then can't fix the problem

Make sense?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sidewalksuper - 2012-07-26

Yes, I mentioned this "bug" in alpha 1 when I "tested" it out myself hahaha Big Grin
Made a mistake and then couldn't fix the problem right away. Thank god I could still use the s-button and then get to the reset skin option Smile