Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - BrainSturm - 2012-07-28

@st graveyard

As far as I know, it is still not possible in XBMC to directly link a folder containing non scrapped movie clips etc. to a menu button.

The only thing that helps is the long way round imho --> Smart Playlists and custom made Ifos for every Docu / film file.

Here is a guide for that, you just have to scroll down a bit: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=81601&page=65

@ Marcos

Great job again !

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-07-28

@Marcos

Thanks for the latest update.

One thing I have noticed is that under ALL the Main Menu Items you now have 2 Update Library sub-menu options;

They appear as follows;

UPDATE LIBRARY (MUSIC
UPDATE LIBRARY (VIDEOS

As I do not use Music on XBMC will it be possible to remove the Music one (just have it under the Music Main Menu Item) or even better make both of these optional sub-menu items, perhpas with the ability to rename them. I do not think it is necessary to have these sub-menu items under all Main Menu Items (in my humble opinion)

If a renaming option will be a pain then perhaps just name them UPDATE MUSIC and UPDATE VIDEOS as I think the scrolling text does not look great (again, my opinion of course)

Thanks again! :-)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2012-07-28

Thanks Brainsturm, I'll check it out!

Re: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - amanker - 2012-07-28

Sir,
I am translator for skin AEON MQ 4 for hindi language.
I have completed 40% translation.

I have sent e-mail as mentioned in thread for requesting access to sugarsync folder.
But still i didnt got reply from you.

Regards
Ashok Manker

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-07-28

@Ashok, there are few rules one say "translators team members receive skin only after translated 100% strings for you language), why this, because we have language with 1% translated, peoples request languages to translation with the single purpose of receiving Skin, and disappear, leaving abandoned the project. For details check the annoucements on the transifex site.
Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - amanker - 2012-07-28

@Wanilton, Thanks for reply. Thats a good rule. Otherwise it will be just hit and run affair. Since I am the only translator for language Hindi, so its taking some time. I am keeping the translation at good pace, its 40% complete in 3 days. I will try to complete as soon as possible.

Thanks
Ashok Manker

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - newoski - 2012-07-28

MUSIC Bugs I have found in Beta 2.0:

1. Multiplex is AWESOME, however, the double Artist Name at the bottom is unnecessary and looks bad when the artist image is white. I would suggest removing the smaller artist name. Just a suggestion:

2. SPACE BAR
Pressing SPACE BAR should result in PLAY/PAUSE. Instead it does 1 of 2 things:
- Restarts the song
- Loads a different view/screen:

4. When navigating between songs, the background image reloads every time. It should NOT do this

5. Search Results show up BLANK in Low List:

This Skin is AMAZING.

Thanks so much for all your hard work. I find something new and incredible every day!

Owen

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - wouterdt - 2012-07-28

I've been (silently) testing your MQ4 skin, its great! I've only found one tiny little thing I don't like; When I click on a movie with 2 or more "discs" I get a little popup to select which one I want to start. The popup is very small and hard to see. It looks like it's the watched label thats being shown. Can you make this a bit nicer? Maybe use A CD image? like:

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - clubwerks - 2012-07-28

How long does the SugarSync invite usually take? I donated a few days ago and got a response from Marcos right away, but still nothing from SugarSync. And, no, it's not in my spam folder or trash. Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-07-28

newoski:

1, 4 and 5 = ok, I'll take a look.

2. Spacebar is a command of XBMC, not skin related.

wouterdt:

Screen please.

clubwerks:

You sent a email to [email protected] ?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - clubwerks - 2012-07-28

(2012-07-28, 19:03)MarcosQui Wrote: newoski:

1, 4 and 5 = ok, I'll take a look.

2. Spacebar is a command of XBMC, not skin related.

wouterdt:

Screen please.

clubwerks:

You sent a email to [email protected] ?

Yes. You responded:

Hello, you have been selected to join the group Aeon MQ 4.

Soon you will receive an invitation to SugarSync, please check your email.

To access the folder, you must use this password = *xxxxxxxx*

Best regards.

That's as far as it's gotten. I sent you an email last night asking the same thing. I have not received anything for sugarsync.

Thanks,
Jon

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-07-28

Right, I found the email here.

When I sent this email is because the invitation has been sent, but many calls are not being delivered because fault in SugarSync.

I sent the invitation again, sorry.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Me23 - 2012-07-28

Anyone have any issues with actor photos not showing. I have beta 2 installed on 2 machines, it shows on one, but not the other.
On the problem machine I deleted textures6.db, but that didnt work. Anything else to try before having to rebuild entire library?
These are local pics on server by the way.

Thanks Marcos,

I tested in MQ3 and you are correct. The SPACE BAR song restart issue is XBMC and not MQ4. My mistake

When hitting SPACEBAR with a song playing, XBMC activates PLAYLIST. In MQ3 you included a label that says PLAYLIST in List View. This is gone in MQ4.

I'd love it if it came back so users knew why/what they were looking at

Such an awesome skin!

Owen

Marcos or anybody else...

I keep stumbling across the view below, possibly after leaving XBMC idle for a few minutes, but I have no idea how to access it.

I LOVE the use of the disc spinning inside a standard view -- not just on the Main Menu.

Could you please let me know what this "view type" is and how to access this view manually?

Thanks!

Owen