Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - clayboy - 2012-07-28

(2012-07-28, 20:32)newoski Wrote: Marcos or anybody else...

I keep stumbling across the view below, possibly after leaving XBMC idle for a few minutes, but I have no idea how to access it.

I LOVE the use of the disc spinning inside a standard view -- not just on the Main Menu.

Could you please let me know what this "view type" is and how to access this view manually?

Thanks!

Owen

Press Tab on keyboard... it will go to full screen in music

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - newoski - 2012-07-28

I knew it had to be simple!

Looks so good

Thanks clayboy

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - newoski - 2012-07-28

Is anyone else seeing sluggish performance in the Add Ons menu using Beta 2?

I see a lag of 20 seconds between clicking on something and XBMC executing that action.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - clubwerks - 2012-07-29

I love it! Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - stensgaard - 2012-07-29

Beta 2
the submenu of "my menu" and "music" still uses the default background, even when a custom background is chosen!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - stensgaard - 2012-07-29

when watching an episode of a tv show and pressing "info" .. there is no way to tell what season or what episode is playing ..wouldn't it make sense to add this info??

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - biochip - 2012-07-29

(2012-07-02, 23:34)biochip Wrote:
(2012-07-01, 18:14)biochip Wrote: I found one issue with CDarts. Is not showing them properly. Center hole from CDart is covered by I think MQ4 tamplate. It does not look nice. It also looks like CDart is aligned

one image, please.

On top from MQ4, on the bottom CDart from fanart.tv (central part is missing - is covered by MQ4 mask?)

[/quote]

Hi,
It is possible to have an option in MQ4 to switch of that mask for CDart wich is cutting the centre and outside of the disc?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dreamkp - 2012-07-29

Hi,

extrapack and addon-pack from post #2 are no longer working. Dropbox links have been (temporarily?) disabled.

Regards,
Maikl

Solve - Wanilton - 2012-07-29

Uploading two packs for other service.

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Omegatron - 2012-07-29

Hi Marcos, I've been away for a couple of days so im not sure if the problems im gonna mention are adressed to before. If so I apologise.

I noticed that with some views with tv-shows the logo/clearart does not appear on screen. I.E. the Wide view does not show logo when turned on.

Can you fix this so clearlogo/art pops up with every view like in MQ3?

Is it possible to add the weather icon in main menu when disabled the top menu? so looking at the picture between "scattered clouds"and "15 C" have the weather icon?

Following i noticed when using the trailer addon, though its skin related:

When standing on a trailer I see the picture (superman) but no movie info. but when i pause the trailer i dont see the picture but i do see the info. Can you fix this?

Next one is a minor issue mabybe there is a reason for it but you can see a black beam thats always there and personally i dont like it. Is it removable?

One other thing, When using the addon "The trailers" it always comes up with "error addon.py". According to Martijn, the developer, this is a skin related bug. Could you look into this?

Overall the skin looks really aswome and a lot better then MQ3 though i hope you could take a look at my "bug" reports above.

Thanks alot! and keep up the good work.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TrailFoX - 2012-07-29

(2012-07-27, 17:00)Wanilton Wrote: PVR in beta 2, awesome job by MarcosQui.

+1 really nice work!

but i have there on the left side the black window, is it possibel to show something there?

greetz

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Simzer0 - 2012-07-29

Hi Marcos,
only 2 question:

The new beta lost support of Metadata.Actor addon?

The HDDVD box don't exist? we have a string HD-DVD on transifex translation.

Thx

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Zild8 - 2012-07-30

Hi marcos can you take a look a this
first i add shootcast streaming channel to main menu and when i play that channel i have nothing execpt for the playing now in the to left, after a couple of minute i have the spinning cd ,can the spinnig cd with the info can be faster?
Or maybe have more info in the sreen that i upload below

Second is when im on the main menu and playing that shootcast addon the player dont show any information

third when im playing from the same shootcast addon and im going back to music link ive got the music info for the shootcast addon but no cd cover , and i see on the top right that is tring to dowload info see below

Maybe i miss something
Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-07-30

(2012-07-29, 14:58)Ajedi Wrote: Hi Marcos, I've been away for a couple of days so im not sure if the problems im gonna mention are adressed to before. If so I apologise.

I noticed that with some views with tv-shows the logo/clearart does not appear on screen. I.E. the Wide view does not show logo when turned on.

Can you fix this so clearlogo/art pops up with every view like in MQ3?

The clearart was removed from the episode view as it overlayed the info tags!

Where you have marked the above screen print is where your language tag would be providing you have the correct tags in your actual video files, so you will never have the logo or clearart at the episode level.

But I can confirm that the Wide view for TV Shows and Seasons does not have the logo/clearart.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - war6765 - 2012-07-30

in showart mode on tv shows i can't get the title to show up at the bottom of the screen. Its just a black little box. Also in the movies i get the same thing on showart, it show the fanart but doesn't show the title icon right below it. Any one else have this problem.