Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Omegatron - 2012-07-30

(2012-07-30, 01:51)chippie Wrote: The clearart was removed from the episode view as it overlayed the info tags!

Where you have marked the above screen print is where your language tag would be providing you have the correct tags in your actual video files, so you will never have the logo or clearart at the episode level.

But I can confirm that the Wide view for TV Shows and Seasons does not have the logo/clearart.

AH ok, i can understand that because it is overlapping the info tags but then i wonder is it possible to get the logo back in wide view mode when you stand in series list, so not episode list? Looking at it

like this image, it seems to have enough room for the logo:

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - wouterdt - 2012-07-30

(2012-07-28, 19:03)MarcosQui Wrote: wouterdt:

Screen please.

I'm sorry but XBMC won't make screenshot of this particular screen, when I have the screen in front of me and press the screenshot button there is no screenshot taken.

It's when you have a multi-ISO movie, folder structure like this for example:

Code:
D:\Movies\My Movie Folder\My Movie File DVD1.iso
                         \My Movie File DVD2.iso

When I start this movie from the movie library I get a pop-up to select which disk I want to play, that's the screen I'm talking about.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-07-30

(2012-07-30, 09:45)Ajedi Wrote:
(2012-07-30, 01:51)chippie Wrote: The clearart was removed from the episode view as it overlayed the info tags!

Where you have marked the above screen print is where your language tag would be providing you have the correct tags in your actual video files, so you will never have the logo or clearart at the episode level.

But I can confirm that the Wide view for TV Shows and Seasons does not have the logo/clearart.

AH ok, i can understand that because it is overlapping the info tags but then i wonder is it possible to get the logo back in wide view mode when you stand in series list, so not episode list? Looking at it

like this image, it seems to have enough room for the logo:

I agree, am sure Marcos will add it when he has time. Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - 0mikeyj0 - 2012-07-30

Hey Marcos! Incredible skin as usual. :-)

A couple of things after using it a bit.

1. When accessing a TV show it seems to skip the season view if there are only unwatched episodes in one season. Am I missing a setting somewhere that will allow me to always see the season view?

2. In Music, I use Wall View (Artists), then Showcase View (albums), then List View (Tracks). Once in List view it seems that the Artist Name is always appended to the track names even if they are not in the ID3 tags that way. This can cause issues when the artist name is somewhat long because it pushes the track names off the screen and we can't initially see the track names. Could you make this feature an option? I prefer to just see track names. I already have the album cover showing in that view so I know what artist I'm looking at. :-)

3. This is just an aesthetics thing...in Music/Wall View when an album is focused and zoomed in the upper right and the Watch (Time/Date/Weather) is enabled, the album cover is partially cut off at the top because it goes behind the Clock. Any way to make the Zoom a little smaller or drop the Wall content area down a bit so they don't overlap?

4. Speaking of the Watch (Time/Date/Weather), is there a particular reason it is in the upper left on Main Menu (with furniture moved) but then is in upper right for all other screens? Just a consistency thing. :-) Maybe also rename the Watch to "Clock" since there are other places that the word "Watched" is used and can be confusing at first.

Thanks!
Mike

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-07-30

I probably missed something but is it normal in beta 2 that you can't move main menu up and down any more?

It just stays low and i can't move it.

Edit:
Is it also possible to change weather temperature colors? There to bright imo.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-07-30

(2012-07-30, 20:48)schumi2004 Wrote: I probably missed something but is it normal in beta 2 that you can't move main menu up and down any more?

It just stays low and i can't move it.

Edit:
Is it also possible to change weather temperature colors? There to bright imo.

On the Main Menu hit down cursor a couple of times to bring up the bottom menu. Select the "Furniture" option, cursor up or down until the whole Main Menu is highlighted, then hit the enter key. To come out of the menu, cursor down and select "end"

EDIT: Should have added, mine moves ok, if yours does not with the above steps, suggest you reset the skin settings.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-07-30

@chippie
Thanks that worked.

Another funny thing. I added My Menu item and tweaked it but i couldn't exit the sub menu (change background, rename etc) unless i disabled this and re-added i again. I'm using a remote, not a keyboard.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - moravec - 2012-07-31

Hello Marcos

Are you aware of this:

Added skin Property "CinemaExperienceRunning" to window 10025(MyVideoNav.xml)
This allows the skinner to Disable the Busy/Buffering dialog or also to Disable the TV Tunes script(I haven't found a way to get the scripts to play nicely)
Usage: !SubString(Window(10025).Property(CinemaExperienceRunning),True)

Would be cool if you have this in MQ4 for Users running CinemaExperience.
Thanks.
Christian

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - elpigeondindo - 2012-07-31

is there any date when we can use it ?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - s1lang - 2012-07-31

Thank you for the Skins Marcos.

I donated and received the Beta 2 yesterday.

However, I installed the .zip through the add-ons menu.
Then when I choose MQ4 under the settings as the active skin it switches to Confluence instead.

Thank you for the help in advance.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-07-31

@s1lang, install skin via zip, but wait (skin install togheter basic add-ons necessary for use with skin), wait...wait, until appears message for change for Aeon MQ 4, select yes, done.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Lockos - 2012-07-31

(2012-07-29, 14:58)Ajedi Wrote: Next one is a minor issue mabybe there is a reason for it but you can see a black beam thats always there and personally i dont like it. Is it removable?

1) Yes, this is weird, a landscape picture never fits correctly, can this black bar be removed ?

2) Another thing about he dsicography slideshow feature : it is really cool, but sometimes you get pictures for another wrong artist (for instance, if i put Aaron, i get album pictures for the band named Aaron, but also album pictures of Aaron Eckhart Rolleyes )

So my question is : can we put album pictures manually in a folder so that we can personnaly chose them ( I mean in the same way we can create an extrafanart folder for artist slideshows instead of using scrapers) ?

Thank you for your answers ! Wink

@Lockos, about item 1, this is how Marcos done for separe image for text block (no error here)...

About item 2, this is very easy, go to settings, addons, artist slideshow, configure, in download (turn on Download only 16:9) and set On too Download Additional Artist Information), select language - this is for use with remote download image, for use local image based in your collection, go to slideshow, in image priority, select Use Local Image First.

Artist Slideshow Features

•displays slideshow as background for music visualization
•option to have artist images downloaded and/or use a local directory of artist images
•option for a fallback slideshow if no local or remote images are found
•option to have a single slideshow displayed regardless of artist playing
•downloads artwork from htbackdrops.com and/or last.fm to display as background for music visualization
•option to download artist bio and other additional information
•option to download only images larger than a given length and width
•option to download only images with 16:9 aspect ratio
•option to limit size of download cache
•support for internet streams that put the artist name in the XBMC title field
•support for other addons using Artist Slideshow to provide the background

Wanilton

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Lockos - 2012-07-31

(2012-07-31, 11:50)Wanilton Wrote: @Lockos, about item 1, this is how Marcos done for separe image for text block (no error here)...

About item 2, this is very easy, go to settings, addons, artist slideshow, configure, in download (turn on Download only 16:9) and set On too Download Additional Artist Information), select language - this is for use with remote download image, for use local image based in your collection, go to slideshow, in image priority, select Use Local Image First.

Wanilton

@Wanilton : Yes, I already set that configuration in order to use local pictures for slideshow in the Home page, and it works great ! (I created an extrafanart folder in each artist folder)

But it wasn't my point ! Wink

My point was : How do you do the same thing with discography pictures ? Do you have to create a folder and how do you name it ? And where do you put it ? Big GrinCool

Thank you if you have the answer !

@Lockos, About your point: Info music - Use only remote image for show discography (limit 50 album), and need for work, run song first and press i (info for music). In this case don´t use local images. The albums shown in the discography, are recorded by the artist, not just the ones you have in your collection (good visual reference of the artist´s work).

About error in show album the other artist, maybe you need post about in specific thread add-on Artist Slideshow, for Pkscuot look the trouble, and fix, this is work for script, skin only show the images;