Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Lockos - 2012-07-31

@Wanilton : Finally i won't use discography because I don't get the interest of gathering pictures of another / a wrong artist or double album covers (just because the scrapping is automatic and does not see the difference between "Queen" and "The good, the bad and the queen"for instance)...i was just checking if you could select yourself your pictures that will be display when you press "i"...

Maybe some changes in next version ! Wink

(2012-07-31, 12:09)Wanilton Wrote: About error in show album the other artist, maybe you need post about in specific thread add-on Artist Slideshow, for Pkscout look the trouble, and fix, this is work for script, skin only show the images;

Yes, you're right, this is not the most apropriate topic to talk about this for hours, i'll send a message to Pkscout ! Thanx again ! Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-07-31

For me add-on artist slideshow work fine, and understand the purpose add-on is other, the use add-on for discography images is specific to this skin (for now). Angel

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Lockos - 2012-07-31

(2012-07-31, 12:30)Wanilton Wrote: ......the use add-on for discography images is specific to this skin (for now). Angel

Uh ? so finally Pkscout is not the most apropriate person to answer this, but Marcos is ? I'm lost Big Grin

Finally it could be the right thread...Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - s1lang - 2012-07-31

Thank you very much Wanilton.

Does that mean I need access to the internet whilst installing it?

Thanks Smile

(2012-07-31, 11:37)Wanilton Wrote: @s1lang, install skin via zip, but wait (skin install togheter basic add-ons necessary for use with skin), wait...wait, until appears message for change for Aeon MQ 4, select yes, done.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-07-31

Anyone has an explanation why you can't exit the menu's opened when selecting customization?

Once opened you need to select something to get out of the menu, the menu where you change name, background etc is impossible to leave.

Also it's still impossible for me to download extrapack when selecting it from skin, download stops/fails around 5%.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - AnthonyC - 2012-07-31

Anyone know if MarcosQui is around. Emailed him re. getting my hands on the skin but no reply yet.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-07-31

I.. around ?
R. Working in Beta 3. Wink

Current Changelog:

Added: Main Menu - Widget Trailer - access directly movie trailer with support to playlists.
Added: View Poster - Movies, TVShows and Concerts.
Added: View PanelLogo - Clearart option.
Added: View PanelLogo - Overlapping plot.
Added: View Banner/Seasons - Clearart in Info Panel.
Fixed: PVR - overlapping scrollbar and plot.
Fixed: The Trailers - error default.py.
Fixed: View Wide - Missing Logo and Clearart.
Fixed: View Multiplex/TVShows - Missing poster.jpg.
Fixed: View Multiplex/Music - Overlapping title.
Fixed: View 3DWall/TVshows - Missing content if change to poster.jpg.
Fixed: View Banner/Episodes - Layout details.
Fixed: Missing MPAA Rating Brazil 18 - Video Info/FullScreen.
Changed: Removed View Types in wrong condition - Multiplex/Episodes - Landscape/Seasons - PanelLogo/Episodes - 3DWall/Episodes.

A new in Beta 3:

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sidewalksuper - 2012-07-31

Marcos couple errors Smile

- When playing a music album from the main menu it only adds the first track in the playlist, not the rest of the album.

- When playing music the label of the setting with "show progressbar" is mixed up with the "hide progressbar" label
When I see the option show progressbar, it already shows the minutes when idling and the other way around.

- In main menu when playing music and with background visuals turned on. When pressing tab to go to the music visuals, and then pressing tab to go back to the main menu, the visuals aren't full screen in the background anymore but are resized.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MatLCFC - 2012-08-01

Love the top bar. Just a suggestion I think would improve the skin...

On the Music, TV & Movies screen... when selecting an item on the top bar it would be great if the background also changed to match the item selected...

How it looks now...

I would prefer the default/chosen background to change to the fanart/extrafanart of the selected item (as below)

Marcos. Also, interested to know what you thought of my earlier post http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=135045&pid=1151592#pid1151592.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - farr3ll - 2012-08-01

Can anyone tell me if there have been any improvements in the look and feel of PseudoTV in MQ4? If so, would be great to see some screenshots.

Thanks...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - newoski - 2012-08-01

Marcos,

For VIDEO PLAYLISTS, please add LANDSCAPE view or something else that looks good with EPISODE IMAGE thumbnails. All possible views now stretch and distort the thumbnails

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Idgeinc - 2012-08-01

(2012-08-01, 00:31)farr3ll Wrote: Can anyone tell me if there have been any improvements in the look and feel of PseudoTV in MQ4? If so, would be great to see some screenshots.

Thanks...

So far there are none.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Omegatron - 2012-08-01

(2012-07-31, 17:32)MarcosQui Wrote: I.. around ?
R. Working in Beta 3. Wink

Current Changelog:

Added: Main Menu - Widget Trailer - access directly movie trailer with support to playlists.
Added: View Poster - Movies, TVShows and Concerts.
Added: View PanelLogo - Clearart option.
Added: View PanelLogo - Overlapping plot.
Added: View Banner/Seasons - Clearart in Info Panel.
Fixed: PVR - overlapping scrollbar and plot.
Fixed: The Trailers - error default.py.
Fixed: View Wide - Missing Logo and Clearart.
Fixed: View Multiplex/TVShows - Missing poster.jpg.
Fixed: View Multiplex/Music - Overlapping title.
Fixed: View 3DWall/TVshows - Missing content if change to poster.jpg.
Fixed: View Banner/Episodes - Layout details.
Fixed: Missing MPAA Rating Brazil 18 - Video Info/FullScreen.
Changed: Removed View Types in wrong condition - Multiplex/Episodes - Landscape/Seasons - PanelLogo/Episodes - 3DWall/Episodes.

Nice work Marcos!

I see you have some fixes for i mentioned in my previous post(http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=135045&pid=1157867#pid1157867)

I mentioned the weather icon in main menu (when top menu is disabled) and the trailer info/pictures. Is this something you are able to add/fix aswell?

Thanks alot!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2012-08-01

(2012-08-01, 00:15)MatLCFC Wrote: Love the top bar. Just a suggestion I think would improve the skin...

On the Music, TV & Movies screen... when selecting an item on the top bar it would be great if the background also changed to match the item selected...

How it looks now...

I would prefer the default/chosen background to change to the fanart/extrafanart of the selected item (as below)

Marcos. Also, interested to know what you thought of my earlier post http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=135045&pid=1151592#pid1151592.

This has always been the case. Background already changes to fanart ...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-08-01

(2012-07-31, 22:30)sidewalksuper Wrote: Marcos couple errors Smile

- When playing a music album from the main menu it only adds the first track in the playlist, not the rest of the album.

XBMC issue - not skin related.

Quote:- When playing music the label of the setting with "show progressbar" is mixed up with the "hide progressbar" label
When I see the option show progressbar, it already shows the minutes when idling and the other way around.

ok, fixed in beta 3.

Quote:- In main menu when playing music and with background visuals turned on. When pressing tab to go to the music visuals, and then pressing tab to go back to the main menu, the visuals aren't full screen in the background anymore but are resized.

edit: I made a small change, this error has been solved.

(2012-08-01, 00:15)MatLCFC Wrote: On the Music, TV & Movies screen... when selecting an item on the top bar it would be great if the background also changed to match the item selected...

For Playlist works fine in Eden, but fault in Frodo - anyway, not skin related.

For Movies works fine in both.