Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-08-01

(2012-08-01, 09:18)Ajedi Wrote: I see you have some fixes for i mentioned in my previous post(http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=135045&pid=1157867#pid1157867)

I mentioned the weather icon in main menu (when top menu is disabled) and the trailer info/pictures. Is this something you are able to add/fix aswell?

I see no need to have the icon in the lower text showing the current condition is very useful and more accurate.

Does not exist fanart for trailers, so you no see anything on the side panel view mode.

(2012-08-01, 01:12)newoski Wrote: Marcos,

For VIDEO PLAYLISTS, please add LANDSCAPE view or something else that looks good with EPISODE IMAGE thumbnails. All possible views now stretch and distort the thumbnails

In Beta 3 so we will have view mode POSTER, it shows the thumbnails without distortion.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sidewalksuper - 2012-08-01

Marcos can you implement again like in Confluence that Trailer info = Movie info. It used to work in MQ2 also Smile
In Confluence when playing a trailer the title shows as Movie (Trailer) and all the other info (like director, year, studio etc) is copied from the movie.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Omegatron - 2012-08-01

(2012-08-01, 13:45)MarcosQui Wrote:
(2012-08-01, 09:18)Ajedi Wrote: I see you have some fixes for i mentioned in my previous post(http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=135045&pid=1157867#pid1157867)

I mentioned the weather icon in main menu (when top menu is disabled) and the trailer info/pictures. Is this something you are able to add/fix aswell?

I see no need to have the icon in the lower text showing the current condition is very useful and more accurate.

Does not exist fanart for trailers, so you no see anything on the side panel view mode.

Hi Marcos, I understand what you mean with the accuracy i just thought it would be nicer to have the icon there aswell, like in the top menu. Its nice to have the icon there for people that dont use the top menu and disable it (like myself).

About the trailers, im not talking about fanart. What i ment was that when u are in the trailer addon (i use panel view mode) It doesnt show a summary of that trailer, but when you play the trailer and then press pause you see the summary. Also in MQ3 you have a summary of the trailer aswell using panel mode.

When you use panel mode you see thumbnails of the trailers, when you press pause it would be nice to see the thumbnail of that trailer aswell. So you see im not talking about fanart. Its about not showing the summary (movie infofmation) in panel mode. and no thumbnail when pause the trailer.

If you want i can make a screenshot of the summary in MQ3 panel mode.(can do it tonight).

Quote:- In main menu when playing music and with background visuals turned on. When pressing tab to go to the music visuals, and then pressing tab to go back to the main menu, the visuals aren't full screen in the background anymore but are resized.

edit: I made a small change, this error has been solved. (beta 3)
sidewalksuper and Ajedi, I'll take a look in errors reported soon.

Re: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - newoski - 2012-08-01

Has anyone tried MQ4 on a Raspberry Pi yet?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Omegatron - 2012-08-01

Ok Cool, thanks!

Now im gonna try to convince you with a photoshopped screenshot when the top menu is disabled but weather logo is added on main menu bar

So when you have top menu disabled the weather information appears like this on main menu. It looks awsome doesnt it?!

implement please Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Pre Beta 3 - Current Changelog and more news:

Added: Main Menu - Widget Trailer - access directly movie trailer with support to playlists.
Added: Music Video Clips (by Youtube) - access by Music/submenu, Album Info and Song Info.
Added: View Poster - Movies, TVShows and Concerts.
Added: View PanelLogo - Clearart option.
Added: View PanelLogo - Overlapping plot.
Added: View Banner/Seasons - Clearart in Info Panel.
Added: PVR - Channel Logo and Channel Name in Main Menu and Full Screen.
Added: Permission to customize submenu-Update Library - rename/disable/fanart.
Fixed: PVR - overlapping scrollbar and plot.
Fixed: The Trailers - error default.py.
Fixed: View Wide - Missing Logo and Clearart.
Fixed: View Multiplex/TVShows - Missing poster.jpg.
Fixed: View Multiplex/Music - Overlapping title.
Fixed: View 3DWall/TVshows - Missing content if change to poster.jpg.
Fixed: View Banner/Episodes - Layout details.
Fixed: Missing MPAA Rating Brazil 18 - Video Info/FullScreen.
Fixed: Botton Menu and 'S' Menu - labels in wrong conditions by show/hide.
Fixed: Music VIS in Main Menu - visuals aren't full screen in the background if leave and return to home window.
Changed: Pause Screen - progress bar always visible and other layout changes.
Changed: Removed View Types in wrong condition - Multiplex/Episodes - Landscape/Seasons - PanelLogo/Episodes - 3DWall/Episodes.

View Poster - now for videos.

Music Video Clips - by youtube.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Lockos - 2012-08-01

(2012-07-23, 16:40)Lockos Wrote: Hi Marcos !

Is it possible to have both aspect ratio AND audio language flags in movie views instead of chosing between them ? Thank you very much ! Wink

@Marcos : Any chance to have an answer about this ? Big Grin

Another bug that I noticed : Artist slideshow doesn't work if you play an album from the home page !

You see place to this? I don't see.

Artist slideshow doesn't from the home page - XBMC issue, plot is not shown, also next tracks, etc...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MatLCFC - 2012-08-01

(2012-08-01, 00:15)MatLCFC Wrote: On the Music, TV & Movies screen... when selecting an item on the top bar it would be great if the background also changed to match the item selected...

For Playlist works fine in Eden, but fault in Frodo - anyway, not skin related.

For Movies works fine in both.

So it does... thanks :-)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - m0v1em4n - 2012-08-01

(2012-08-01, 15:04)Ajedi Wrote: Ok Cool, thanks!

Now im gonna try to convince you with a photoshopped screenshot when the top menu is disabled but weather logo is added on main menu bar

So when you have top menu disabled the weather information appears like this on main menu. It looks awsome doesnt it?!

implement please Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Personally I think that having the weather in the top bar makes things look a bit cluttered, can't see why we need to be reminded of the weather all the time, but must admit that if i was to chose do like Ajedi idea

But in the end Marcos Q its your skin and ideas and your doing a great job

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sidewalksuper - 2012-08-01

Thanks for the great job time and time again Marcos! Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-08-02

(2012-08-01, 18:29)m0v1em4n Wrote: Personally I think that having the weather in the top bar makes things look a bit cluttered, can't see why we need to be reminded of the weather all the time, but must admit that if i was to chose do like Ajedi idea

But in the end Marcos Q its your skin and ideas and your doing a great job

Thanks

Yeah, there is a bit of a weather obsession on here! lol!

Just open your window and take a look Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-08-02

Yes chippie, a little, I think need more maybe, follow Ajedi idea.
Angel

Well open the window is a good idea, of course.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Shinu - 2012-08-02

(2012-08-01, 16:38)MarcosQui Wrote: View Poster - now for videos.

i'm loving this view. can't wait to use it. but why use 'original title' instead of 'tagline'? won't it avoid repetition?