Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Me23 - 2012-08-02

(2012-08-01, 16:38)MarcosQui Wrote: Pre Beta 3 - Current Changelog and more news:

Added: Main Menu - Widget Trailer - access directly movie trailer with support to playlists.
Added: Music Video Clips (by Youtube) - access by Music/submenu, Album Info and Song Info.
Added: View Poster - Movies, TVShows and Concerts.
Added: View PanelLogo - Clearart option.
Added: View PanelLogo - Overlapping plot.
Added: View Banner/Seasons - Clearart in Info Panel.
Added: PVR - Channel Logo and Channel Name in Main Menu and Full Screen.
Added: Permission to customize submenu-Update Library - rename/disable/fanart.
Fixed: PVR - overlapping scrollbar and plot.
Fixed: The Trailers - error default.py.
Fixed: View Wide - Missing Logo and Clearart.
Fixed: View Multiplex/TVShows - Missing poster.jpg.
Fixed: View Multiplex/Music - Overlapping title.
Fixed: View 3DWall/TVshows - Missing content if change to poster.jpg.
Fixed: View Banner/Episodes - Layout details.
Fixed: Missing MPAA Rating Brazil 18 - Video Info/FullScreen.
Fixed: Botton Menu and 'S' Menu - labels in wrong conditions by show/hide.
Fixed: Music VIS in Main Menu - visuals aren't full screen in the background if leave and return to home window.
Changed: Pause Screen - progress bar always visible and other layout changes.
Changed: Removed View Types in wrong condition - Multiplex/Episodes - Landscape/Seasons - PanelLogo/Episodes - 3DWall/Episodes.

View Poster - now for videos.

Music Video Clips - by youtube.

Great job. Love this. Hurry up with Beta 3!!!!!!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Omegatron - 2012-08-02

(2012-08-02, 00:49)chippie Wrote: Yeah, there is a bit of a weather obsession on here! lol!

Just open your window and take a look Big Grin

(2012-08-02, 00:57)Wanilton Wrote: Yes chippie, a little, I think need more maybe, follow Ajedi idea.
Angel

Well open the window is a good idea, of course.

Nice sarcasm haha. but seriously its not that i want more weather information in the main menu its not about more info, Its about the same info as when top menu is enabled.
When disabaling the top menu the weather info is attached to the main menu bar with exeption of the weather icon. So what i mean is when you turn off top menu all weather info moves to main menu bar, including the weather icon. Like in the photoshopped screenshot i posted (how it is in MQ3 at the moment).

And yes you can get all weather information from the weather tab, but if you think like that then why use xbmc at all, just use windows explorer with mediaplayer and play all files and manually go look for info on the internet TongueTongue

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - m0v1em4n - 2012-08-02

(2012-08-02, 08:43)Ajedi Wrote:
(2012-08-02, 00:49)chippie Wrote: Yeah, there is a bit of a weather obsession on here! lol!

Just open your window and take a look Big Grin

(2012-08-02, 00:57)Wanilton Wrote: Yes chippie, a little, I think need more maybe, follow Ajedi idea.
Angel

Well open the window is a good idea, of course.

Nice sarcasm haha. but seriously its not that i want more weather information in the main menu its not about more info, Its about the same info as when top menu is enabled.
When disabaling the top menu the weather info is attached to the main menu bar with exeption of the weather icon. So what i mean is when you turn off top menu all weather info moves to main menu bar, including the weather icon. Like in the photoshopped screenshot i posted (how it is in MQ3 at the moment).

And yes you can get all weather information from the weather tab, but if you think like that then why use xbmc at all, just use windows explorer with mediaplayer and play all files and manually go look for info on the internet TongueTongue

Hi Ajedi,

I think Chippie was referring to my post

(2012-08-01, 18:29)m0v1em4n Wrote: Personally I think that having the weather in the top bar makes things look a bit cluttered, can't see why we need to be reminded of the weather all the time, but must admit that if i was to chose do like Ajedi idea.
But in the end Marcos Q its your skin and ideas and your doing a great job

no sarcasm intended, we like your idea, but does Marcos Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-08-02

Hey guys,

I was actually referring to the multitude of posts that seem to appear on most skin threads regarding any type of weather view. It appears that not only us Brits are obsessed with the weather lol!

Sarcasm was fully intended but not directed at anyone, just the overall weather obsession with regards to XBMC.

@Ajedi, I like your idea, nice clean, simple..... :-)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sidewalksuper - 2012-08-02

That's what living in a moderate climate does to you. Those brazilians are spoiled, they always have great weather hahaha Big GrinWink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - SavellM - 2012-08-02

(2012-08-02, 04:21)Shinu Wrote: i'm loving this view. can't wait to use it. but why use 'original title' instead of 'tagline'? won't it avoid repetition?

A Tagline instead would be a great idea actually!
So maybe an option to chose between the Original Title or Tagline!
As the original title is often already the file name in English...
So would add that extra little bit to the skin...

Thoughts?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - acemt - 2012-08-02

Marcos,

Just downloaded the new skin and it looks Fantastic. I have a stupid question though that I can't find the answer to, How do you EXIT without shutting down. I found the "shutdown" option by swiping down twice, but no Exit like there used to be on the Shutdown submenu.

Also, I have many Video Concerts that I want to scan with the Movie Database but have them come up under "Concerts" and not "Movies". Haven't yet figured out how to do that

I'm sure it's easy, but I'm obviously a Moron;-)

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-08-02

@acemt, press enter in shutdown option = xbmc Exit...

Wanilton

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - acemt - 2012-08-02

Thanks Wanilton....takes care of one problem..

Cheers

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Brainmaze - 2012-08-02

just donated to the project, can't wait to try it !! Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-08-02

Since everyone loves so much the View Poster I decided to add one more detail, Clearart or Logo(if not have clearart). Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TeKo - 2012-08-02

Looks really nice.

How can I get the "bluray" to show up?`
Only renaming the files or is there a way to set it for every .mkv or something?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Idgeinc - 2012-08-02

Is beta 3 out, or is it only VIP still?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - 0mikeyj0 - 2012-08-02

Hey again, Marcos!

I noticed something else that I was wondering about. Why does highliting certain submenu items cause the backdrop to go to the default blue and others in the same submenu will show the proper backdrop for the current section?

Also, a few more other items I posted a few pages back if you missed them...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=135045&pid=1158675#pid1158675

Thx!
Mike

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-08-02

(2012-08-02, 20:12)TeKo Wrote: Looks really nice.

How can I get the "bluray" to show up?`
Only renaming the files or is there a way to set it for every .mkv or something?

The only way is to name your movies correctly. It cannot go on the container type ".mkv" as you can encode any source as mkv so you could have TV Rips coming up as BluRay's.