Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-08-04

(2012-08-04, 08:43)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2012-08-04, 03:01)clubwerks Wrote: From doing a little investigation, it looks like textures6.db is what I want to delete, but I'm not deleting anything until I get the OK. Big Grin

That's the file, the "textures.xml" was probably a typo. And you don't have to delete it permanently, just rename it to "textures6.bak" or something, and start XBMC. You'll see that a new "textures6.db" will be created. If everything doesn't work out the way you intended, just replace the new file with the original.

Yup, typo! Sorry about that! It is textures6.db. Just rename it!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - AnthonyC - 2012-08-04

(2012-08-02, 22:41)AnthonyC Wrote: When is the new update available for donators? I'd love to grab it from the shared folder if you could upload it?

Thanks!

(2012-08-02, 19:58)MarcosQui Wrote: Since everyone loves so much the View Poster I decided to add one more detail, Clearart or Logo(if not have clearart). Smile

How about having the image a bit smaller and adding the media case? Or an option for enabling/disabling media cases in this view.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - tanckb - 2012-08-04

I have been using your skins now for about a year this is by far the best version so far. I have always used the showcase view but changed to the new poster view last night and think it is just about perfect the only thing I would tweek slightly and it is probably a matter of personal taste is to be able to see the fan art in the background clearer for me it is a bit to dark at the moment. In my opinion I think that would make it the perfect view don't know what everyone else thinks ?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - craney - 2012-08-04

Will it possible to change the movie view in this version as for some reason on the MQ 3 version i am running the movie menu will only display all my films in a list even though i have changed how i would like it to be viewed in the settings menu

This skin looks amazing great work you deserve amazing credit!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - arokh - 2012-08-04

I'd very much like to try the beta, any way I could get access?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - AnthonyC - 2012-08-04

(2012-08-04, 14:16)arokh Wrote: I'd very much like to try the beta, any way I could get access?

Make a donation. Info is on the first page.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - KrakenT3ch - 2012-08-04

Can anyone confirm if they can get to the top panel by pressing the up arrow in the below view...It didnt work after the update so i had reset the skin..it then worked and after a restart it doesnt work....strange

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sidewalksuper - 2012-08-04

Works for me with a fresh install last night Frodo alpha 3, MQ4 beta 3

(2012-08-04, 15:18)sidewalksuper Wrote: Works for me with a fresh install last night Frodo alpha 3, MQ4 beta 3

Is the info panel set to Auto or manual?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sidewalksuper - 2012-08-04

Doesn't matter, works in all cases.

With auto:
If I press up before the panel shows, it works
If I press up after the panel shows, it works

Manual:
If I press up I get the panel, press up again the top bar pops up

Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - clubwerks - 2012-08-04

The textures6.db trick worked like a charm. Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - jodit - 2012-08-04

Excellent videoclips in info panel.

It would be possible to access in Artist/Album information directly (for music artits and albums). ??

Sad I cant find a way to get to that menu Confused

Another bug i noticed....In this view

right arrow gets me this

If i press backspace

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - clubwerks - 2012-08-04

I don't think that's a bug. I don't think you backspace out of that menu.

(2012-08-04, 16:36)clubwerks Wrote: I don't think that's a bug. I don't think you backspace out of that menu.

oh...then my bad Smile