Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - spleeker - 2012-07-01

i'm anxious to try this out. donation and pm sent!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - biochip - 2012-07-01

I found one issue with CDarts. Is not showing them properly. Center hole from CDart is covered by I think MQ4 tamplate. It does not look nice. It also looks like CDart is aligned

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-07-01

(2012-07-01, 16:02)schumi2004 Wrote: Last night i selected SEARCH from a SUBMENU i left search field empty and a popup window came that i couldn't find anything. I was unable to leave this screen, only a restart worked

In this case, need work yet, but if you have mouse is possible exit, top right corner in popup windows, press search field, enter any contents, press done, search work, close with esc.

Wanilton

(2012-07-01, 18:14)biochip Wrote: I found one issue with CDarts. Is not showing them properly. Center hole from CDart is covered by I think MQ4 tamplate. It does not look nice. It also looks like CDart is aligned

one image, please.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Tommy2012 - 2012-07-01

Hi Wanilton

Thx for your earlier answer, much appreciated.

I have a problem. On the main music screen as below the controls to forward, stop, play etc don't work?
Plus the centre hole of the cd is transparent and looks very funny Big Grin

Rgds

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - newoski - 2012-07-01

AWESOME stuff so far!

1. "Customizers" should be "Customizations"

2. When customizing the menu using things like Playlists, once you begin customizing an item, it is impossible to cancel without closing XBMC. Back/ESC do nothing

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - ntadej - 2012-07-01

(2012-07-01, 12:41)Wanilton Wrote: @ntadej, in home, any item (Movies, TV Shows, etc), press down arrow twice (first submenu, after area for customizers), look the image:

@ALL, all suggestions will be evaluated, thank you.

Thank you, I've already figured it out myself. Great customization options!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - nick2123 - 2012-07-01

How long untill you get your invitation?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-07-01

@nick2123, MarcosQui, is busy right now, should not take long for him to send the invitation. please wait.

@Tommy2012 and newalski, yes, cases referred are problems that we are aware, are on the list to be fixed. @Tommy2012, the control buttons work, access the control bar that needs to be fixed.

Change "Watch" to "Clock" with respect to telling time

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - nick2123 - 2012-07-01

(2012-07-01, 19:33)Wanilton Wrote: @nick2123, MarcosQui, is busy right now, should not take long for him to send the invitation. please wait.

@Tommy2012 and newalski, yes, cases referred are problems that we are aware, are on the list to be fixed.

A thanks for the heads up. I can't wait to use it. :-)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Omegatron - 2012-07-01

Hi,

been playing with the skin abit and the following im wondering

1. is it possible to have the weatherinfo on the mainmenu bar? for me its in the top right corner in the top menu and i dont want to enable the top menu. top menu for me does not look clean
2. when playing music the time and date dissapears because of the music control buttons.
3. in MQ3 you could create a menu item like "movies" but then for a video addon like trailers or youtube. i can only create a submenu video addon for trailers. How can i create this?

though i know this is the first release that will get better in time. I actually miss the mq3 way of setting up the skin. you tried to make things easier but i having more troubles with it haha.

Thanks Wanilton,

I'm also noticing that Media Case labels like HDTV / WebDL don't seem to be working for TV Shows that use SickBeard's naming convention like "Lost.S01E01.HD.TV"

I'm also noticing that the skin if very sluggish -- on an A8-3850 system that has never been sluggish with any skin -- while scanning the library for new content. It stutters every time I click a button to move to the next menu item or movie

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-07-01

Personally, I'm giving a fast past and wanted to take this opportunity to apologize to some users for the delay in sending the invitation, is since yesterday I have answered about 70 emails ... success was much higher than expected, so please have a little patience.

I'll try to answer some questions soon.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Japaja - 2012-07-01

Gave this thread a rating of one star since it has a false "release" title and is not in spirit of xbmc.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-07-01

As always I do, I release the first skin for the group in order to correct errors and polish to make it perfect for users like you.

I spent about 1800 hours of work so far .. You spent about 1s to click in one star, thank you for your good sense.