Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

Re: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - newoski - 2012-08-12

Hi Marcos,

Could you please add Season and Episode # to the Episode Info/Pause screen?

Please please please?

(:

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - jaochoo - 2012-08-12

I've created a separate thread for my request (if that was wrong and request should be placed here then please merge it into this thread).
[Request] Language Flags to display language of audio and subs

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TeKo - 2012-08-12

(2012-08-12, 07:38)jaochoo Wrote: I've created a separate thread for my request (if that was wrong and request should be placed here then please merge it into this thread).

Wow this is Alaska right?
I love the flags.

I dont really need flags for Subs but it would be nice to be able to show flags for 2 Languages (just the first 2 tracks).

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - skipke - 2012-08-12

when whe can download this skin i love it

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Tobby - 2012-08-12

(2012-08-12, 10:51)skipke Wrote: when whe can download this skin i love it
September 15

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - eQUIV - 2012-08-12

Love this skin. Although I have a question. Sorry if this has already been aswered but I couldn't find an answer in this thread:

Is there anywhere to get a permanent clock in one location?

It seems clock only shows up in some menus, and is either on the left or right hand side.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - protocol77 - 2012-08-12

I like this skin however I notice occasionally the skin slows down and navigation either freezes for about 20 seconds after a key press or or I get very sluggish navigation my system is a old dell optiplex but it still has 2gb ram and I. Tried on my other system which is a triple core FM1 CPU/gpu and with 4gb of ram and occasionally get this problem too so not sure what it is but my only negative I have notice with the skin so far

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-08-12

(2012-08-12, 15:37)protocol77 Wrote: I like this skin however I notice occasionally the skin slows down and navigation either freezes for about 20 seconds after a key press or or I get very sluggish navigation my system is a old dell optiplex but it still has 2gb ram and I. Tried on my other system which is a triple core FM1 CPU/gpu and with 4gb of ram and occasionally get this problem too so not sure what it is but my only negative I have notice with the skin so far

Noticed similar behavior on my Zotac AD02 running OpenELEC nightlies

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - protocol77 - 2012-08-12

(2012-08-12, 18:51)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2012-08-12, 15:37)protocol77 Wrote: I like this skin however I notice occasionally the skin slows down and navigation either freezes for about 20 seconds after a key press or or I get very sluggish navigation my system is a old dell optiplex but it still has 2gb ram and I. Tried on my other system which is a triple core FM1 CPU/gpu and with 4gb of ram and occasionally get this problem too so not sure what it is but my only negative I have notice with the skin so far

Noticed similar behavior on my Zotac AD02 running OpenELEC nightlies

Sorry to hear it but glad it is not just me I am also using Openelec I am running 1.95.5 Generic build

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-08-12

@all, wait for release candidate 1, there are new improvements in navigation, nor more sluggish navigation.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2012-08-12

Hello Marcos,

I'm currently testing RCB in MQ4.Like I mentioned earlier, the number of games in a collection is not visible anymore in MQ4. This is a feature which is really important for RCB. I'm adding a screenshot from MQ3 to make things more clear. So above the name of the game you also had the number of entries and the pages of the collection, like this :

Please add this to the RC1 release if possible.

On another note, can anyone tell me where I can switch of the transparancy of the main menu bar, can't seem to find this anymore since I went to the beta release....

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2012-08-12

Another remark : The info screen when watching movies also has transparancy and this does not look good at all, see screenshot below. There is a dark bar behind the picture of the episode/musicvideo/movie poster. plot and starring have dark background, the rest of the info panel has transparancy. Is there a way to turn of this transparancy? It doesn't look good imo.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-08-13

(2012-08-12, 07:38)jaochoo Wrote: I've created a separate thread for my request (if that was wrong and request should be placed here then please merge it into this thread).

Firstly, most Aeon skins show the Audio language flag already and have done for a long time. Take a look at when the other threads were started. The only new addition would be to show multiple flags for multiple languages and I cannot see how you could make the space for even 2 Language flags on the screen that is why it only displays the main audio language flag.

MQ3 and MQ4 support the Audio Language flag on every View as far as I can remember, just make sure it is turned on or you will see the Aspect flag instead.

With regards to a subtitle language flag this would be a nice to have but again I cannot see where you would put it on the screen apart from having an overlay on the actual movie cover/poster but this would add extra overhaed to processing the view.

Cluttering up the screen is absolutley fine if you are sitting at your PC or are very close to your screen but lots of people use XBMC on their main TV's and sit a fair distance from them so if you start to have too many tags on the screen you will have to reduce their size and eventually you will gain nothing from it as you will not be able ot tell what they are from a distance.

If you have the time you can always put "(ENG)" or "(DEU)" etc... in the actual name of the movie in XBMC to let you know that it has subs.

Saying all this, it would still be nice for MQ4 to pick up seperate or embedded subs and display a tag somehow, perhaps Marcos may come up with something down the line.
(2012-08-12, 10:40)TeKo Wrote:

Wow this is Alaska right?
I love the flags.

I dont really need flags for Subs but it would be nice to be able to show flags for 2 Languages (just the first 2 tracks).

@TeKo see my post above.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Idgeinc - 2012-08-13

Semi-related question regarding the MQ4 skin.
Is anyone using a Asus Nvidia Geforce GT210 1GB DDR3 and MQ4 without any performance issues,
I'm thinking about buying one but would like to know that it can handle the MQ4 skin without any framdrops.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Martijn - 2012-08-13

(2012-08-13, 11:43)Idgeinc Wrote: Semi-related question regarding the MQ4 skin.
Is anyone using a Asus Nvidia Geforce GT210 1GB DDR3 and MQ4 without any performance issues,
I'm thinking about buying one but would like to know that it can handle the MQ4 skin without any framdrops.

Videocard is not important for skins. CPU is important