Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-08-15

I'll be brief:

- Errors of the skin I'll fix.
- Not intend to make changes to the layout.
- Script errors not skin related.

RC 1 at any time...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dukevn - 2012-08-15

Excellent work Marcos. I have two questions for MQ 4 RC1:

1. The default font seems not to support unicode utf-8? See below picture:

In this Genre list, PHIM BỘ and PHIM VIỆT (Vietnamese terms), 4th and 5th from top, are shown incorrectly.

2. How do I change language to Vietnamese? I go to Settings - Apperance - International - Language but cant find Vietnamese on the list.

Thanks,

D.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Dark_Wizard - 2012-08-15

Marcos...please check PM. Awesome job on the skin, excited to try it out....

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-08-15

@dukevn, do you need translate XBMC frodo, Vietnamese language is only translated 3%, this is cause for no appears in International - Language, look here:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/XBMC-Main-Frodo/

About fonts, wait for rc1, and you need edit fonts files and send files for [email protected].

Well your language exist in skin Aeon MQ 4 rc1, download this file (vietnamese language for XBMC), and create in Program Files\XBMC\Languages, one folder Vietnamese, unzip this 2 files:

Download here:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/25170804/Vietnamese.zip

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-08-15

Aeon MQ 4 - RC 1 - available 08/15/2012

News to RC 1:

The support to script Watchlist was removed, his place was included in the script InProgress.

This script is internal and temporary, until the RC 2, there is nothing to install.

This script is a variant of 'Watchlist' by ronie and `Black, maintained by Martijn, adapted by claymic.

So we have a new reminder that shows the last movie in progress, the last episode or the next episode.

Now it's very simple to resume playback, you can still view a list on the menu at the top at the same time while that see reminder.

Finally, something small but useful:

Changelog:

Added: Widget InProgress/Next Episode - Easy access to last movie/episode in progress.
Added: Widget Home NowPlaying - Button Artist Info - Easy access to Discography,Artist video clips, Song video clips, Filmography and others.
Added: Support to InProgress script. (This script is a variant of 'Watchlist' by ronie and `Black, maintained by Martijn, adapted by claymic.)
Added: Actor Metadata script - Full support, new layout.
Added: Main Menu/Menu Bar - Option do show Glass Effect, access by bottom menu/styles.
Added: Video FullScreen/TVshows - Info for Premiered, Season and Episode.
Added: RCB - Number of items/page counter.
Added: Weather in Main Menu - Layout details, final art.
Fixed: Missing Fanart for Random Lists and In Progress Lists in some conditions.
Fixed: ArtistSlideShow - Doesnt show biography and artist image if start music in Home Window.
Fixed: View Wall - Wrong labels for Music Info.
Fixed: RCB - Top Menu - Layout details.
Fixed: Music Files - Missing fanart.
Fixed: Music Files - Cannot change any background image.
Fixed: Music Library - Skin freeze for several seconds during navigation.
Fixed: View Banner - Laytout details.
Fixed: View List - Laytout details.
Changed: Removed support to WatchList script.
Changed: View Poster - Fanart is a less dark.
Changed: View Landscape - back for seasons.
Changed: Main Menu - Addons/Loading mode, to make navigation smoother.
Changed: Main Menu - New system of navigation between new widgets and top menu, to make navigation more quickly.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dukevn - 2012-08-15

(2012-08-15, 19:13)Wanilton Wrote: @dukevn, do you need translate XBMC frodo, here, Vietnamese is only translated 3%, this is cause for no appears in International - Language,

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/XBMC-Main-Frodo/
Thanks! I just requested to join the team.
(2012-08-15, 19:13)Wanilton Wrote: About fonts, wait for rc1, and you need edit fonts files.
How do I do it?
(2012-08-15, 19:13)Wanilton Wrote: Well your language exist in skin Aeon MQ 4 rc1, if you use frodo, download file XBMC frodo project, and create in Program Files\XBMC\Languages, one folder Vietnamese, this is the better way, for now.
Got this, but if Vietnamese is only 3% now, this is not really helpful. For now I am fine with English with unicode supports.

@dukevn, my tip is for change language in XBMC for vietnamese, all translate skin is fine in this situation (vietname language), and continue with same support for english.

Translate first, XBMC Core, in transifex site.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Tobby - 2012-08-15

Landscape for seasons is broken. It shows cropped off posters instead of landscape thumbs. Yes, they are correctly named. They worked in Nox.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - GatoGuga - 2012-08-15

MarcosQui, I congratulate you for the great work that makes the skin AeonMQ, which is really fabulous in all respects.
She is very attractive, very light and very fast menu navigation.
It also has unique features, leaving the skins too far behind in beauty and performance.
I use a long time and I think the best existing skin.

(2012-08-15, 19:24)MarcosQui Wrote: Aeon MQ 4 - RC 1 - available 08/15/2012

News to RC 1:

The support to script Watchlist was removed, his place was included in the script InProgress.

This script is internal and temporary, until the RC 2, there is nothing to install.

This script is a variant of 'Watchlist' by ronie and `Black, maintained by Martijn, adapted by claymic.

So we have a new reminder that shows the last movie in progress, the last episode or the next episode.

Now it's very simple to resume playback, you can still view a list on the menu at the top at the same time while that see reminder.

Finally, something small but useful:

Changelog:

Added: Widget InProgress/Next Episode - Easy access to last movie/episode in progress.
Added: Widget Home NowPlaying - Button Artist Info - Easy access to Discography,Artist video clips, Song video clips, Filmography and others.
Added: Support to InProgress script. (This script is a variant of 'Watchlist' by ronie and `Black, maintained by Martijn, adapted by claymic.)
Added: Actor Metadata script - Full support, new layout.
Added: Main Menu/Menu Bar - Option do show Glass Effect, access by bottom menu/styles.
Added: Video FullScreen/TVshows - Info for Premiered, Season and Episode.
Added: RCB - Number of items/page counter.
Added: Weather in Main Menu - Layout details, final art.
Fixed: Missing Fanart for Random Lists and In Progress Lists in some conditions.
Fixed: ArtistSlideShow - Doesnt show biography and artist image if start music in Home Window.
Fixed: View Wall - Wrong labels for Music Info.
Fixed: RCB - Top Menu - Layout details.
Fixed: Music Files - Missing fanart.
Fixed: Music Files - Cannot change any background image.
Fixed: Music Library - Skin freeze for several seconds during navigation.
Fixed: View Banner - Laytout details.
Fixed: View List - Laytout details.
Changed: Removed support to WatchList script.
Changed: View Poster - Fanart is a less dark.
Changed: View Landscape - back for seasons.
Changed: Main Menu - Addons/Loading mode, to make navigation smoother.
Changed: Main Menu - New system of navigation between new widgets and top menu, to make navigation more quickly.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-08-15

Quick question, which metadata for artist script version should i use, 0.9.6 or pre-1.0.0 ?

@schumi2004, Use script pre-1.0.0, same used here, work fine in XBMC eden and frodo (Windows o.s.).

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Dark_Wizard - 2012-08-15

Wow! Am I glad I donated to get this on my system now. This is without a doubt the best looking and most configurable skin to date for XBMC. Awesome job by all involved! I encourage others to make a donation to help the project irregardless of this being released in a month, the work involved is seen immediately when you start using the skin. I too am a developer and can appreciate someones hard work and long hours.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Omegatron - 2012-08-15

(2012-08-15, 18:57)MarcosQui Wrote: I'll be brief:

- Errors of the skin I'll fix.
- Not intend to make changes to the layout.
- Script errors not skin related.

RC 1 at any time...

Not at the moment to make changes to the layout or not at all?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-08-15

In MQ3 i was using TV Tunes script and for some reason i forgot to use it in MQ4 so i installed it again but for some reason it seems to slow down the system and it doesn't even work. I think it's a script issue since it starts almost a minute after you have entered series. Anyone else noticed this? I think it's a combination of MQ4 and script so not sure where to drop this.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - rog0003 - 2012-08-15

Love the skin. Really appreciate all the work you've put in.

Quick question though.. seems when fast forwarding I can no longer see the 4x 8x 16x etc to know my fast forward speed. This my own issue or is it no longer part of the skin?