Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-08-15

@rog0003, info exist, running movie, press M, option fast forward - each enter change options and show 4x 8x etc.. it´s normal for me..

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-08-15

(2012-08-15, 19:24)MarcosQui Wrote: Aeon MQ 4 - RC 1 - available 08/15/2012

News to RC 1:

The support to script Watchlist was removed, his place was included in the script InProgress.

This script is internal and temporary, until the RC 2, there is nothing to install.

This script is a variant of 'Watchlist' by ronie and `Black, maintained by Martijn, adapted by claymic.

So we have a new reminder that shows the last movie in progress, the last episode or the next episode.

Now it's very simple to resume playback, you can still view a list on the menu at the top at the same time while that see reminder.

When I cursor up and go to In Progress, it shows the addon is required it then also breaks the top menu to the extent I have to reset the skin Sad

From reading the above I do not need anything else so why is it telling me I need the script and then breaking the top menu?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-08-15

@chippie, in Movies or TVShows, what version XBMC do you use? eden or frodo, if Frodo what day release xbmc nightlies? What OS?

This was tested many times, but I think change in last minutes, cause this trouble, I replicated same error here, Marcos, will fix this ASAP.

No need any step, wait fix by Marcos.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-08-15

(2012-08-15, 23:53)Wanilton Wrote: @chippie, in Movies or TVShows, what version XBMC do you use? eden or frodo, if Frodo what day release xbmc nightlies? What OS?

I am using Eden.

Thanks, got the updates to the above post! :-)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-08-16

(2012-08-15, 22:53)Wanilton Wrote: @rog0003, info exist, running movie, press M, option fast forward - each enter change options and show 4x 8x etc.. it´s normal for me..

Bringing up the OSD and highlighting FF does show the 4x, 8x etc... BUT pressing the "F" on the keybord or if you use a remote to control XBMC (Press Fast Forward on remote) as losts of people do then you do not get the 4x, 8x etc.. showing up on the screen.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - rog0003 - 2012-08-16

(2012-08-16, 00:05)chippie Wrote:
(2012-08-15, 22:53)Wanilton Wrote: @rog0003, info exist, running movie, press M, option fast forward - each enter change options and show 4x 8x etc.. it´s normal for me..

Bringing up the OSD and highlighting FF does show the 4x, 8x etc... BUT pressing the "F" on the keybord or if you use a remote to control XBMC (Press Fast Forward on remote) as losts of people do then you do not get the 4x, 8x etc.. showing up on the screen.

Thanks. That actually sums it up perfectly. It's a small thing but nice to see.

@Marcos,

I like the "Widget InProgress/Next Episode - Easy access to last movie/episode in progress" but was wondering if there is any way disable it. It would be nice to be able to enable/disable it on Main Mneu Items of your choice.

EDIT: Or even just having the down cursor bring it up, so Cursor down for the submenu, cursor down again for the In Progress Widget, cursor down again for the bottom menu.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-08-16

@chippie, for turn off - In progress reminder -> home, press down arrow twice, go to playback option, select hide partly watched, done, for show again, same steps.

@all, In Sugarsync repo, look Daily Update folder, get 2 files and overwrite previous files in 720p folder, this solve trouble with In progress, mentioned by Chippie.

Path:

C:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq.4\720p

Scríp need run first, for top menu becomes available, that when you start XBMC, wait a few seconds until the reminder appear with the last movie in progress, from this moment, the top menu is available for immediate access.

Wanilton

Thanks Wanilton!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - teki4u - 2012-08-16

@Wanilton thanks i came to ask about what to do with the files under Daily Update folder and luckily i found the answer

BTW another way to access the path for change the files is:

%APPDATA%/XBMC/addons/skin.aeonmq.4/720p

Is shorter and you can just copy paste the path Wink

--------------------------------------------

I have a request (don't know if you are taking request in this thread)

Before try this skin i was on cirrus extended v2 just because i LOVE 1 view in particular but i really like 2 other views too of the cirrus skin:

1. Showcase view

http://code.google.com/p/repository-butchabay/source/browse/branches/eden/skin.cirrus.extended.v2/720p/ViewsVideoShowcase.xml?spec=svn411&r=411

2 Right List view

3. Show information view

* I would like to get rid of the actors photos while in this view in Aeon Q4

My fav skin used to be rapier it has all i needed but the views from the skin above made me change. I really like the wall view for the movies in rapier too:

Now im really impressed with Aeon Q4 i know there are still many things to polish and work out but overall looks really good. Could the Team of this great skin help me out with my request? I'm a noob when it comes to modify files in XBMC. Tongue

Thanks in advance!

~ V

Re: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - newoski - 2012-08-16

Marcos,

Is it possible to disable the new PARTIALLY WATCHED feature from the menu?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-08-16

@newoski, well, yes, but read the previous posts, before ask. here answer for your question.

Playback go to Hide Partly Watched (enter), done.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - jaochoo - 2012-08-16

(2012-08-16, 03:35)Veronica Wrote: I really like the wall view for the movies in rapier too:
Is there any similar view in MQ4 that comes with such search/sort bar on top? While I really love all the creative views in the various skins, often I am missing the functionality aspect, in particular having such basic search/sort functionality.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - newoski - 2012-08-16

Thank you, Wanilton!

Sorry I missed that

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - phil65 - 2012-08-16

uff...again wrong thread. i´m only always readin "Aeon...".
should invest bit more time.