Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Me23 - 2012-08-16

Marcos, great job on the partially watched feature. Love it!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Simzer0 - 2012-08-16

OMG Marcos stop it or i come in Brasil to kiss you Tongue

I find i little bug today, when i change icon on one actor and go back on movie the switch "hide watched" is automatic turn on.
I use xbmc eden with your skin.

Thx for new release, i love it.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-08-16

(2012-08-15, 23:43)chippie Wrote:
(2012-08-15, 19:24)MarcosQui Wrote: Aeon MQ 4 - RC 1 - available 08/15/2012

News to RC 1:

The support to script Watchlist was removed, his place was included in the script InProgress.

This script is internal and temporary, until the RC 2, there is nothing to install.

This script is a variant of 'Watchlist' by ronie and `Black, maintained by Martijn, adapted by claymic.

So we have a new reminder that shows the last movie in progress, the last episode or the next episode.

Now it's very simple to resume playback, you can still view a list on the menu at the top at the same time while that see reminder.

When I cursor up and go to In Progress, it shows the addon is required it then also breaks the top menu to the extent I have to reset the skin Sad

From reading the above I do not need anything else so why is it telling me I need the script and then breaking the top menu?

I have the same problem except the skin doesn't brake , it just takes a few minutes before it gets responsive again.

It's saying addon inProgress is required but can't seem to find the addon itself. Anyone has a direct download link to it?

Awesome feature btw Wink

Edit:
It seems i missed this post http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=135045&pid=1170257#pid1170257
Problem solved

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MrCrispy - 2012-08-16

I shouldn't be surprised anymore by this skin but I can't believe how awesome this looks and how many new features it seems to have! I can't wait to try it. Thank you Marcos for all the hard work and passion.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - mikkelnl - 2012-08-16

(2012-08-15, 19:24)MarcosQui Wrote: Aeon MQ 4 - RC 1 - available 08/15/2012

News to RC 1:

The support to script Watchlist was removed, his place was included in the script InProgress.

This script is internal and temporary, until the RC 2, there is nothing to install.

This script is a variant of 'Watchlist' by ronie and `Black, maintained by Martijn, adapted by claymic.

So we have a new reminder that shows the last movie in progress, the last episode or the next episode.

Now it's very simple to resume playback, you can still view a list on the menu at the top at the same time while that see reminder.

Finally, something small but useful:

Changelog:

Added: Widget InProgress/Next Episode - Easy access to last movie/episode in progress.
Added: Widget Home NowPlaying - Button Artist Info - Easy access to Discography,Artist video clips, Song video clips, Filmography and others.
Added: Support to InProgress script. (This script is a variant of 'Watchlist' by ronie and `Black, maintained by Martijn, adapted by claymic.)
Added: Actor Metadata script - Full support, new layout.
Added: Main Menu/Menu Bar - Option do show Glass Effect, access by bottom menu/styles.
Added: Video FullScreen/TVshows - Info for Premiered, Season and Episode.
Added: RCB - Number of items/page counter.
Added: Weather in Main Menu - Layout details, final art.
Fixed: Missing Fanart for Random Lists and In Progress Lists in some conditions.
Fixed: ArtistSlideShow - Doesnt show biography and artist image if start music in Home Window.
Fixed: View Wall - Wrong labels for Music Info.
Fixed: RCB - Top Menu - Layout details.
Fixed: Music Files - Missing fanart.
Fixed: Music Files - Cannot change any background image.
Fixed: Music Library - Skin freeze for several seconds during navigation.
Fixed: View Banner - Laytout details.
Fixed: View List - Laytout details.
Changed: Removed support to WatchList script.
Changed: View Poster - Fanart is a less dark.
Changed: View Landscape - back for seasons.
Changed: Main Menu - Addons/Loading mode, to make navigation smoother.
Changed: Main Menu - New system of navigation between new widgets and top menu, to make navigation more quickly.

Great work, I was wondering if it is possible to show other widgets here? Can't seem to find such an option? Or disable the 'In Progress' widget?

Plus, is this possible? I would like a TV SERIES menu item, with on the top of the screen not the 'latest episodes' but the episodes from a smart-playlist I made (which contains only unwatched episodes)... Is that possible?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Xorron - 2012-08-16

Many thanks for the update, Great work like every time. Rofl

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Idgeinc - 2012-08-16

I'm having a bit of an issue with the new RC1 release.
I just did a fresh install of XBMC on Windows 7 Pro x64 and downloaded MQ4 RC1. When I start xbmc I get an error message saying: Script failed!: InProgress.
I tried downloading the 2 files in the daily folder, thinking that those might actually help but the problem still exists.

I also can't download the extrapack anymore for some reason, might be related with the above. It's the same script error but for aeonmq4_extrapack

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-08-16

@Idgeinc, do you use Frodo? what release date, if yes? because this (script failed) troubles happens after 08/01, changes in Frodo broke In progress, for fix this, use this file, overwrite in this path %APPDATA%/XBMC/addons/skin.aeonmq.4/media/extras/inprogress, done, this file is only for recently frodo. Script In Progress work fine with previous version frodo (alpha 3) or eden.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Idgeinc - 2012-08-16

Thanks for the reply.
I actually managed to figure out what was wrong. My userprofile folder is named with a special letter "รถ" which apparently isnt supported by either XBMC or MQ4?
So since i have a fresh install I removed my useraccount and created a new one without any special chars and now it works Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - SavellM - 2012-08-16

There was an update to RC1 an hour ago.
What changed?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-08-16

@SavellM, only added 2 files (daily update) in zip file pack, nothing more.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - SavellM - 2012-08-16

Coolio

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - LarryBambelle - 2012-08-16

Hey, thanks for your great work.

I just made a donation, and i would like to receive your skin.
I don't understand this part:
Quote:"You must request access to the folder that contains the skin Aeon MQ 4 (SugarSync), this process is not automatic, to access the new folder, you need to request as explained."

Could someone explain this to me?
Thanks again, and keep up this amazing work

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TeKo - 2012-08-16

(2012-08-16, 16:36)LarryBambelle Wrote: Hey, thanks for your great work.

I just made a donation, and i would like to receive your skin.
I don't understand this part:
Quote:"You must request access to the folder that contains the skin Aeon MQ 4 (SugarSync), this process is not automatic, to access the new folder, you need to request as explained."

Could someone explain this to me?
Thanks again, and keep up this amazing work

Quote:you must send an email to [email protected]. In the title put AEON MQ 4, the body of the email enter your forum username.

Just do that and you should get a mail.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - LarryBambelle - 2012-08-16

I receive the skin 10 minutes after the donation.
Amazingly fast Smile