Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

AW: RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TeKo - 2012-08-20

(2012-08-20, 11:51)m0v1em4n Wrote: Hi Guys,

Not sure if this is a bug or just how it is supposed to work.

added 5 movies to my collection today, all scanned ok and appeared in my collection but only 3 of them showed in the recently added top bar, and this seem to happen quit regularly.

I am running

XBMC Frodo Alpha 4, but this problem was also present on Alpha 3
Aeon MQ4 RC1 again problem was present on previous versions
Window 7 64bit

any with ideas or have same issue

Thanks

Yea same here, but i think i had problems like that with mq3 too.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-08-20

(2012-08-20, 02:10)0mikeyj0 Wrote:
(2012-08-20, 01:53)chippie Wrote:
(2012-08-20, 01:47)newoski Wrote: Thanks Chippie,

Unfortunately, that didn't fix it...

Came back immediately in TV Shows -> TV Show -> Season -> Episodes (Landscape View) after doing a full skin reset...

Bummer! ok, one more thing to try is to rename your guisettings.xml under your userdata folder to .old then go back in to XBMC. This will trash any settings you have for any other skins but you can always delete the new one and rename the old back if it does not work.

I have just tried to re-create here but cannot. Can you let me know what views you use for TV Show and Seasons just in case it is a mixture of views causing this.

EDIT: Reinstall the skin from the .zip file as well. I did have a similar issue a while back and resetting the skin did solve it so prehaps there is something borked in the 720p folder.

I have a weird issue related to Seasons view...I wonder if there's a connection?

Whenever I have "Hide Watched" enabled it skips the Seasons view and goes straight to Episodes. Disable "Hide Watched" and I can again see the Seasons view.

A skin uninstall, reinstall and reset of RC1 did not fix this problem...

@0mikeyj0 Do not think this is connected. Your issue has been mentioned before, perhaps Marocs will look at it at some stage.

added 5 movies to my collection today, all scanned ok and appeared in my collection but only 3 of them showed in the recently added top bar, and this seem to happen quit regularly.

I am running

Window 7 64bit

Thanks

Test a few things first;

1. Do all the movies appear under the recently added playlist? - Is it just the top bar that does not display them?
2. Do all the movies appear under recently added using a different skin?
3. Are all the missing ones from a specific source, are they a specific file type, mkv? avi?....

I would assume this is a add-on/script issue simply becasue the skin only picks up what the script or playlist delivers however there may be some factor that is causing the skin to not list certain items.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - m0v1em4n - 2012-08-20

I am running

Window 7 64bit

Thanks

Test a few things first;

1. Do all the movies appear under the recently added playlist? - Is it just the top bar that does not display them?
2. Do all the movies appear under recently added using a different skin?
3. Are all the missing ones from a specific source, are they a specific file type, mkv? avi?....

I would assume this is a add-on/script issue simply becasue the skin only picks up what the script or playlist delivers however there may be some factor that is causing the skin to not list certain items.
[/quote]

Thanks chippie will test out and get back

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sidewalksuper - 2012-08-20

There are changes in Frodo regarding the recently added plugin.
As of Frodo it doesn't matter when you add a file, it will sort the recently added files using the last changed date of the file, not the date of when you added the movie.

There's an advancedsettings.xml function that you can turn on to make it work like it used to Smile

Code:
<dateadded>2</dateadded>
<!-- 0 results in using the current datetime when adding a video;
1 (default) results in prefering to use the files mtime (if it's valid) and only using the file's ctime if the mtime isn't valid;
2 results in using the newer datetime of the file's mtime and ctime -->

Obviously this isn't skin related Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dreamkp - 2012-08-20

Hello MarcosQui,

when time is right, will you support Pseudo TV ?
I think you know it. Would love to see it in MQ4 style. A Config Tool for Pseudo TV is out as well, if you intend to give it a look.

MQ4 RC1 works quite well by now (frodo alpha3, pvr, win 7x64, mysql). Thanks for that.

Regards,
Maikl

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - stensgaard - 2012-08-20

(2012-08-13, 16:56)Stop Wrote: Tested on ATV 2?

I am running

Window 7 64bit

Thanks

This is a frodo thing, they started using the date of the FILE (or folder?) .. so if 2 of the 5 movies you scanned are old movies, that will explain why only 3 of them showed up in the recently added bar!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - m0v1em4n - 2012-08-20

(2012-08-20, 18:04)sidewalksuper Wrote: There are changes in Frodo regarding the recently added plugin.
As of Frodo it doesn't matter when you add a file, it will sort the recently added files using the last changed date of the file, not the date of when you added the movie.

There's an advancedsettings.xml function that you can turn on to make it work like it used to Smile

Code:
<dateadded>2</dateadded>
<!-- 0 results in using the current datetime when adding a video;
1 (default) results in prefering to use the files mtime (if it's valid) and only using the file's ctime if the mtime isn't valid;
2 results in using the newer datetime of the file's mtime and ctime -->

Obviously this isn't skin related Smile

Quote:This is a frodo thing, they started using the date of the FILE (or folder?) .. so if 2 of the 5 movies you scanned are old movies, that will explain why only 3 of them showed up in the recently added bar!

Thanks Guys

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Palalisimo - 2012-08-21

Hi again! as always its a pleasure to use this skin.

I have one question, and Im not sure if it is a bug.

On other versions of MQ, once you set the kios mode, it disables access to all options to mess around with the settings and looks of the skin, but now even when you cant access menus from the collections, you still can change many many settings from the home menĂº, even with kiosk mode enabled, if you press down twice you see the power, customicers, color, themes, etc.

Wouldnt be better that kiosk mode disables ALL of these options?

Thanks!

(sorry for my english I cant correct my spellig right now)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - gollumscave - 2012-08-21

Is it me or is the "Turn on/off coverflow" in the showcase view gone? I loved the Showcase view cause of its large poster covers. Multiplex are too small, and poster view are too large. The ones in showcase were perfect, but now it has coverflow on by default.

How to turn off coverflow in the showcase view?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-08-21

@gollumscave, in showcase view (collection), go to top menu (up arrow), select Media Info, first option - use media case (press enter for turn off), done,

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-08-21

@Wanilton, gollumscave is not asking about the cases. The question is about the view type. There used to be an option under Showcase to turn off the "3D" case view called "Use Coverflow"

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-08-21

Hello everyone, for the RC 2 I will answer the request for some users (like the RavenNL), option of having 'fixed list' on OSD also in settings, and includes the option to enable or disable the buttons, so that everyone can be happy.

Pre RC 2 - Current changelog:

Added: Video OSD/Music OSD - Option to enable/disable items.
Added: Video OSD/Music OSD - Option to use Fixed List.
Added: Settings Window - Option to use Fixed List.
Added: View Multiplex Music - Info Panel for songs.
Fixed: Trailer - If you play a trailer local does not appear cover and details. (access only by VideoInfo)
Fixed: View Multiplex Music - layout details.
Fixed: View Wall Music - Missing info panel in some columns and layout details.
Fixed: View LandscapeX - Info Panel appear over others views.
Fixed: View LandscapeX - Missing button to take control over info panel.
Fixed: All Views/Music files - Missing button to take control over info panel.
Fixed: Top Menu - Some buttons appear under the wrong conditions.
Fixed: Landscape.jpg is not shown under some conditions.
Fixed: Top Menu/InProgress - Missing Duration Info.
Fixed: Main Menu Customization - Option My Menu/Submenu only appear if My Menu is populated.
Fixed: Main Menu Customization - Include item in My Menu need exit and reenter in customization to appear top menu.
Changed: Customization - Unified Colors and Styles in same window, for changes to be made so more easy and interactive.
Changed: Dialog Select - New Layout to facilitate images choice. (like browsing in Artwork Downloader)
Changed: Dialog Favourites - New Layout to facilitate items choice.

I would like to give a special thanks to 'chippie' for all your work to help other users.

And I'm still working to solve other reports ...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-08-21

Attention VIP user, you will opine on the changes that may occur until the final version.

1. I'll remove the VIDEOS menu, it will become submenu in MOVIES menu.
2. I'll move the SONGS menu to position 1.
3. In position 2 will enter a new menu: SETS. I have big plans for this menu in the future.
4. SETTINGS menu go to the menu botton beside the SHUTDOWN button.
5. Menu ADDONS can turn a submenu SETTINGS.
6. Menus: WEATHER, GAMES and IMAGES be unified into a single menu called FUN.

The intention is to leave the skin cleaner = a skin smoother for everyone.
Remember, less is more. Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-08-21

(2012-08-21, 20:20)MarcosQui Wrote: Attention VIP user, you will opine on the changes that may occur until the final version.

3. In position 2 will enter a new menu: SETS. I have big plans for this menu in the future.

Nice move, love it Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-08-21

(2012-08-21, 20:20)MarcosQui Wrote: Attention VIP user, you will opine on the changes that may occur until the final version.

I like the sets idea Wink
Will sets be shown into movie menu also?
What are the plans there? Will it be for final release or further away?
Again nice job!