Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - CutSickAss - 2012-08-21

(2012-08-21, 20:20)MarcosQui Wrote: 6. Menus: WEATHER, GAMES and IMAGES be unified into a single menu called FUN.

The intention is to leave the skin cleaner = a skin smoother for everyone.
Remember, less is more. Wink

The changes you mention sound great, personally I always try to remove items from the main menu to make it look better. One question about FUN: Is it your intention to have Weather as a "widget" on the background for this on the main menu, the same way it is now for the WEATHER menu item? Or will one have to enter FUN to view the weather?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-08-21

Another thing, can sets be under movies?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sarakha63 - 2012-08-21

hello everybody and waouuuwww for this awesome work.

A little question won't it be possible to have a view for tvshows like multiplex, landscape or shlef with banners.

There's no possibility to have a simple banner view without taking all the screen and masking the fanart in background.

That would be great if we could

Greetings

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Me23 - 2012-08-21

(2012-08-21, 20:20)MarcosQui Wrote: Attention VIP user, you will opine on the changes that may occur until the final version.

1. I'll remove the VIDEOS menu, it will become submenu in MOVIES menu.
2. I'll move the SONGS menu to position 1.
3. In position 2 will enter a new menu: SETS. I have big plans for this menu in the future.
4. SETTINGS menu go to the menu botton beside the SHUTDOWN button.
5. Menu ADDONS can turn a submenu SETTINGS.
6. Menus: WEATHER, GAMES and IMAGES be unified into a single menu called FUN.

Sounds good Marcos. Although, I still would rather have weather in its own menu. But I supposed I could still do that right?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - KRKA01 - 2012-08-21

(2012-08-21, 22:03)Me23 Wrote:
(2012-08-21, 20:20)MarcosQui Wrote: Attention VIP user, you will opine on the changes that may occur until the final version.

3. In position 2 will enter a new menu: SETS. I have big plans for this menu in the future.

Sounds good Marcos. Although, I still would rather have weather in its own menu. But I supposed I could still do that right?

+1 for having weather as an own separate menu.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-08-22

Sounds good Marcos! I like most of the plans but am not so sure about point 6;

I think it may be best to keep these as seperate Main Menu options. I do not really use all of these at the moment (am planning on using Games soon) but I can think that lots of people do use them and would like to see them remain as main menu options. After all they can be disabled if not used.... Or at least have the ability to assign them to one of the Custom Main Menu items if you want to.

I would also like Sets to still be available as a Sub-Menu option under Movies if possible please.

As we are on the subject, thinking about Images, if this remained as a main menu option a nice feature/option may be to initiate a slideshow automatically after the Images Main Menu Item is in focus for 5 seconds or so. That way you can just scroll over to it and it will start a slide show.... Same could work for Weather, leave it in focus for x seconds and it could start to go through daily forcasts, locations etc...

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - newoski - 2012-08-22

I'd also like to see "SETS" remain available underneath Movies

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - teki4u - 2012-08-22

(2012-08-21, 21:29)sarakha63 Wrote: hello everybody and waouuuwww for this awesome work.

A little question won't it be possible to have a view for tvshows like multiplex, landscape or shlef with banners.

There's no possibility to have a simple banner view without taking all the screen and masking the fanart in background.

That would be great if we could

Greetings

+100000000 to this, i have my tv shows with banners and non of the current views of this amazing skin display it right Sad. Looking forward to this!. Thank for the hard work.
+1 for SETS to remain under Movies too Smile
~ V

BEHOLD SOME NICE SCREENIES OF THIS GREAT SKIN: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ts5fzld9tfttryy/6ZL0nZX5_m

Ok i can't figure it out about 3 things for now Big Grin

1. I can't for the life of me get the fanart to display while navigating thru my Music at all :'(

2. I have my Concerts in .iso format and i added the folder with them in the videos Menu with and without Music Videos source, am i explaining right? lol so anyways i still get this message when i enter Concerts Menu:

What i need is when i enter concerts Menu all my .iso concerts display nicely Tongue

3. When i navigate thru the submenus and select an add-on i don't get any backdrop, is it possible to add backdrops for each add-on i add to the submenu manually? that will look sexy

REQUEST:

In rapier i can add a csutom menu which i called Addons and i had set it up to go directly to Navi-x when i click on it but it also displays all my Video/Music addons which it makes it very handy to access the most used addons in 1 click.

I can also place a background for my custom menu so when an add-on that doesn't have it's own background like CNET as you can see in the following screenshot the custom background shows up instead.

COULD YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE THIS POSSIBLE IN THIS GREAT SKIN!!!

~ V

5. I am unable to get the fanarts within TV Shows menu, only when i enter to see the episodes. Also the following Menu is the only "friendly" view for banners, are you guys going to work in a exclusive view(s) for Banners?

Keep it up! Smile

~ V

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-08-22

@Veronica, well, I think you need use the resource My Menu in home, with 10 add-ons in one place only, with logo and background, try, it´s easy and fun.

About fanarts for music, do you need

One folder for music
artist - here need fanart.jpg (default), logo.png for each artist
artist\album1 (cdart.png) cover.jpg
artist\album2
extrafanart folder (many others images)

This work great.

Same for tv shows, one fanart por each tv show, and other fanart for each season, this work great too, there are banner view in skin, select alternative mode, if default is not right for you.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - ferent - 2012-08-22

(2012-08-22, 03:07)cunananm Wrote: I'm really impressed.
ImageImageImage

SPAM

Thanks for your response @Wanilton i'll try that... hmm seems like lots of work, just to make sure do you mean that i have to do all that manually i mean downloading all the fanarts and adding them into the folders you suggested?

@Wanilton my apologies i didn't see the banner view for the TV Shows menu the first time i installed the skin, i think you added new views in the latest version am i right? if yes then that explain why i didn't see it before.

Edit: Got it, thanks you very much i resolved all my toubles Big Grin, only thing i can't figure it out yet is about Concerts menu and my .iso files. Overall im very happy with this skin it is a keeper Smile. Many thank's again.
BTW what's the difference BANNER: ALTERNATIVE? i don't see any Big Grin

*On this one i didn't have Library Mode enabled lol oooops that is why the fanarts weren't displaying in Music menu

~ V

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-08-22

(2012-08-22, 03:09)Veronica Wrote: Thanks for your response @Wanilton i'll try that... hmm seems like lots of work, just to make sure do you mean that i have to do all that manually i mean downloading all the fanarts and adding them into the folders you suggested?

@Wanilton my apologies i didn't see the banner view for the TV Shows menu the first time i installed the skin, i think you added new views in the latest version am i right? if yes then that explain why i didn't see it before.

~ V

Veronica, all you need for get arts (fanarts, logo) install addon artwork downloader and cdart manager (configure), and you have arts necessary for use with skin. Look in my previous image option Addon in top menu, configure 2 addons, and run addon, it´s very easy solve your troubles with arts.

Wanilton

@Wanilton @All do you have some backgrounds for the addons that you can share? i just have 1 for Pandora Big Grin.

Thanks in advance.

~ V