Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sarakha63 - 2012-08-22

no one for my question about games ?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - RavenNL - 2012-08-22

(2012-08-21, 13:23)MarcosQui Wrote: Hello everyone, for the RC 2 I will answer the request for some users (like the RavenNL), option of having 'fixed list' on OSD also in settings, and includes the option to enable or disable the buttons, so that everyone can be happy.

Sweet, glad that my request was taken into consideration Smile

(2012-08-22, 13:08)MarcosQui Wrote: Well, based in majority of the votes so far the menu will look like this:

1. VIDEOS becomes submenu/MOVIES.
2. SETS continues as submenu/MOVIES.
3. SETTINGS and ADDONS leave the main menu and goes to Bottom Menu.
4. WEATHER, GAMES and IMAGES remain where they are.

1. great
2. great
3. prefer to have it on the main menu instead for quick access
4. great, I just need weather on the main menu. I'm hiding those other 2

I found a big bug in the french translation, in the artist information , it is written "obtenir la filmographie" wich means obtain moviegraphy instead of "Obtenir la discographie" wich is the right term

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-08-22

@sarakha63, in this case obtenir la filmographie (video) for artist, it´s fine, not error in translation, this is exact function for this option. Discography is automatically displayed with the covers up to 50 albums, so you need to be running some music of that artist before entering the artist's info screen.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2012-08-22

(2012-08-22, 15:28)MarcosQui Wrote: st graveyard, if you have 100 menus on standby but never activate any, your skin will be as slow as that user that has all activated.

That means thousands of lines of code are there taking up space and forcing XBMC to work, even if not shown. Therefore, as I wrote before, less is more.

About menu VIDEOS:

Now, the VIDEOS menu will be called FILES and can stay in any of the menus, or even all, CONCERTS, MOVIES AND TVSHOWS, access is easy and simple.

If you want him back at the main menu just create a favourite and ready.

I wasn't aware this was performance related. thanks for clearing this up!
(2012-08-22, 18:20)sarakha63 Wrote: no one for my question about games ?

Thanks

There is an option in the add on options to also import games without scraped info. If this doesn't work, I suggest you go to the RCB thread in the add on section, there you will find your answer ...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-08-22

(2012-08-22, 18:55)RavenNL Wrote:
(2012-08-22, 13:08)MarcosQui Wrote: Well, based in majority of the votes so far the menu will look like this:

How often do you go to Add-Ons and Settings? I hardly ever go there once the skin is set-up.

You will still have quick access, cursor down twice and the options will be there without cluttering up your Main Menu.

(2012-08-22, 20:00)Wanilton Wrote: @sarakha63, in this case obtenir la filmographie (video) for artist, it´s fine, not error in translation, this is exact function for this option. Discography is automatically displayed with the covers up to 50 albums, so you need to be running some music of that artist before entering the artist's info screen.

you are totally right i just made a test and yes this is the right translation i did'nt expect it to do that, i tought it was the discography

Marcos,

Since the RC1 install, I have a serious lag/slowdown when starting the games section. When I now press 'games', it takes 5 to 10 seconds before I enter the section. Did something change there? Can you have a look into this? Anyone else experiencing this slowdown?

Cheers,
Grave

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dreamkp - 2012-08-22

(2012-08-22, 21:48)st graveyard Wrote: Marcos,

Since the RC1 install, I have a serious lag/slowdown when starting the games section. When I now press 'games', it takes 5 to 10 seconds before I enter the section. Did something change there? Can you have a look into this? Anyone else experiencing this slowdown?

Cheers,
Grave

+1
but i thought thats normal Wink

Marcos,

I'm experiencing something weird in artist info addon view. When using the 'get artist info' button in the info panel of a movie or series, you can browse through the movies (posters) of the actor, however, when scrolling through the posters I'm sometimes getting flipped to the actors pictures. It's weird. Looks like a bug ....

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-08-23

For all, another question:

I'll start to include support to script MovieSets, but I came across a problem: This script only works in Eden.

So I wonder:
It's worth all hard work, if in the end only Eden users will see information for sets?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - ferent - 2012-08-23

(2012-08-23, 00:45)MarcosQui Wrote: For all, another question:

I'll start to include support to script MovieSets, but I came across a problem: This script only works in Eden.

So I wonder:
It's worth all hard work, if in the end only Eden users will see information for sets?

I think, it depends on when Frodo will be released...
If it will be release soon, maybe it's better to wait for that version...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - tinybutstrong - 2012-08-23

@MarcosQui can you give a feedback about artwork downloader for single movie, see my post here.

If you think this change would be good, add it to MQ4. Maybe an extra prompt to download all stuff automatically or open regular dialogue to pick single images.

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - RavenNL - 2012-08-23

(2012-08-22, 20:37)chippie Wrote:
(2012-08-22, 18:55)RavenNL Wrote:

How often do you go to Add-Ons and Settings? I hardly ever go there once the skin is set-up.

You will still have quick access, cursor down twice and the options will be there without cluttering up your Main Menu.

I go there almost daily to see if there any updates for addons, or to check out an addon. I dont use automatic update on addons as I like to have overview what is happening in case an updated addon screw things over (which isn't the first time).

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - RavenNL - 2012-08-23

(2012-08-23, 00:45)MarcosQui Wrote: For all, another question:

So I wonder:

Well weird question if you ask me. Eden is the latest final release, most users are using Eden because of that. Frodo is still in development and not even in Beta, nor any release date known. I think this should answer your question