Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - jaochoo - 2012-08-23

(2012-08-23, 00:45)MarcosQui Wrote: I'll start to include support to script MovieSets, but I came across a problem: This script only works in Eden.

So I wonder:
It's worth all hard work, if in the end only Eden users will see information for sets?
I think many people would like to see it. Including myself.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-08-23

(2012-08-23, 00:45)MarcosQui Wrote: For all, another question:

I'll start to include support to script MovieSets, but I came across a problem: This script only works in Eden.

So I wonder:
It's worth all hard work, if in the end only Eden users will see information for sets?

Tend to agree with the above posts Marocs. Frodo is just in Alpha. Will Frodo eventually support the script? Will Sets be native to Frodo.....

Personally I do not use Frodo as it performs terribly with large collections (It takes over a minute to populate all of my movie posters each time I enter any view).

I know a few people here use it, as Wanilton does but really as the skin is to be released soon it should be built on the current XBMC release. Lets face it before Frodo comes out you would probably be half way through MQ5 Big Grin

I would like to see it but am not overly fussed, simply because, even though I have numerous collections/sets, if I want to watch something I just go straight to it!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - m0v1em4n - 2012-08-23

I'll start to include support to script MovieSets, but I came across a problem: This script only works in Eden.

So I wonder:

Hi

What will this script give us,XBMC already sorts sets out, and we have a sets manager, where can I find info?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2012-08-23

So I wonder:

Isn't frodo still 1,5 years away from a release? I mean, it took more than a year to release eden over Dharma, no? Frodo will not be released by the end of 2012, I think more the end of 2013. Or am I wrong?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - teqnl - 2012-08-23

Hi all, I follow XBMC and especially Aeon for a looooong time, first off all great job to MarcosQui for his dedication to this skin...AEON3 looks abolutely perfect on my ES8000! Just a joy to use and look at!

So I want to help out with the translation, I have signed up to Transifex and joined the dutch translation project, I see it's already 99% done, I can help out with the last part if needed! Just accept my request to join the team.

--- edit : nevermind, i see it's 100% already Smile , that was fast!

Keep up the great work! A donation will be in place soon (why not sooner you ask, well I always wait if a project still continues , I have experienced lots of times the person just quits and you get a half product Smile)

Re: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - amanker - 2012-08-23

I am using Ubuntu 11.04 and xbmc eden PVR branch.
I am having 'script failed in progress' error repeatedly.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-08-23

So I wonder:

yes please do add it !

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-08-23

@amanker, please post debug log, this script is variant watchlist, maybe I found solution for your case, or try disable resource, go to playback (press down arrow twice) - in Hide Partly Watched option, press enter, done. There are few comments in watchlist script thread about troubles with Ubuntu and the script.

@Marcos, I am getting the same issue as before (when you released RC1) with the top bar "In Progress" section. I cursored on to it (it had no movies listed) then hit down arrow to get back to the Main Menu and now I cannot get the top bar to come up. The only way to get it back is a skin reset.

Any Ideas what is casuing this?

Windows 7 x64, Eden.

@ Marcos

I think you could also remve "TITLES" from the Sub-Menus as it is pretty redundant as selecting the Main Menu Item itself does the same job.
@Marcos

Under TV Guide, please could you add the option "Show Titles" to be able to remove the headers; DURATION:, GENRE:, NEXT EPISODE.

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Me23 - 2012-08-23

Is the in progress script work with multiple titles? I was watching 2 TV shows and stopping them partially. One time it showed both shows. One after the other, they cycled one time and stopped on just one of them. Then after that it would only show one show partially watched.

(2012-08-23, 19:20)Me23 Wrote: Is the in progress script work with multiple titles? I was watching 2 TV shows and stopping them partially. One time it showed both shows. One after the other, they cycled one time and stopped on just one of them. Then after that it would only show one show partially watched.

You need to post this question in the script thread! Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - KRKA01 - 2012-08-23

Hi,

Sorry if this question have already been answered, i have searched the thread, but could not find anything about this question.

I'm using the TV show view "LOW LIST" with the banner layout and have also the "ACTIVATE PLOT ROLLING" enabled, but plot rolling does not seems to work unless i press the right arrow key and bring up the view which i think is the "Info view". Once i have done so, i can use the left arrow key and plot rolling is working as expected in the low list view. It works if i have "AUTO INFO" enabled, but that view does not look good if you are using banners.

Is there anything else i have to enable/disable or is this an bug?

//Krister

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-08-23

(2012-08-23, 20:26)chippie Wrote:
(2012-08-23, 19:20)Me23 Wrote: Is the in progress script work with multiple titles? I was watching 2 TV shows and stopping them partially. One time it showed both shows. One after the other, they cycled one time and stopped on just one of them. Then after that it would only show one show partially watched.

You need to post this question in the script thread! Big Grin

@chippie, this script is new, don´t have thread, but if reading info when Marcos, launched release candidate 1, it´s temporary script, perhaps in release candidate 2, will be replace for other script.

Wanilton

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Bjur - 2012-08-23

2 questions:

1. I have donated a couple of hours ago and have sent e-mail but still haven't received instruktions. How Long does it normally take?

2. Should i uninstall Mq3 before updating?