Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-08-23

@Bjur, Marcos is working in skin now, asap will send instruction for you, don´t need uninstall mq3, for install aeon mq 4, is other skin.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Bjur - 2012-08-23

ThxSmile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-08-23

(2012-08-23, 21:29)Wanilton Wrote:
(2012-08-23, 20:26)chippie Wrote:
(2012-08-23, 19:20)Me23 Wrote: Is the in progress script work with multiple titles? I was watching 2 TV shows and stopping them partially. One time it showed both shows. One after the other, they cycled one time and stopped on just one of them. Then after that it would only show one show partially watched.

You need to post this question in the script thread! Big Grin

@chippie, this script is new, don´t have thread, but if reading info when Marcos, launched release candidate 1, it´s temporary script, perhaps in release candidate 2, will be replace for other script.

Wanilton

I had a relapse and forgot about the new script! Thanks for reminding me!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Me23 - 2012-08-24

Ok, so the script is a temporary one. Ok that makes me fell better. Thought I might have botched something.
Chippie, when you are done relapsing, take a look at the script, its pretty cool. Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-08-24

Big Grin

I use it all the time.

The only issue I have with it in the the top bar as has been mentioned previously is that sometimes a movie or TV Show will not play yet the next one does, this is not with this script though, the issue has been around for a very long time. Have not had time to investigate further though.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - m0v1em4n - 2012-08-24

(2012-08-24, 11:44)chippie Wrote: Big Grin

I use it all the time.

The only issue I have with it in the the top bar as has been mentioned previously is that sometimes a movie or TV Show will not play yet the next one does, this is not with this script though, the issue has been around for a very long time. Have not had time to investigate further though.

Hi Chippie,

now when you select a movie from the recently added top bar you get an option to play trailer for the movie or the movie itself, so perhaps Marcos Q has sorted this one

(2012-08-24, 17:05)m0v1em4n Wrote:

I use it all the time.

Hi Chippie,

now when you select a movie from the recently added top bar you get an option to play trailer for the movie or the movie itself, so perhaps Marcos Q has sorted this one

Is this in RC2? I do not have that option in RC1. Can you disable it?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - m0v1em4n - 2012-08-24

(2012-08-24, 17:16)chippie Wrote:
(2012-08-24, 17:05)m0v1em4n Wrote:

I use it all the time.

Hi Chippie,

Is this in RC2? I do not have that option in RC1. Can you disable it?

Hi Chippie

No I am using MQ4 RC1 on Frodo alpha 4,

When I click the recently add movie the options appears at the very top, its not a popup and is very easy to miss
Not sure you can turn it off

Yeah never noticed it befor, weird. But have had the issue with MQ3 and all the MQ4 releases. I guess it could be a XBMC thing on Eden.

@Marcos.

Again I have lost the top Menu bar on Movies and TV Shows. I believe it is connected to the In Progress and Random options, when they are not populated it seems to lock out the whole bar. I can get it back without a skin reset by changing its setting to always visible under Furniture but they are still locked out until the Random and In Progress parts are populated. I like to have it set to manual so it only pops up when I cursor up.

To re-create;
In the Main Menu, cursor down and select Furniture from bottom menu.
Select Moves and set the Top Menu to Manual.
Exit the Furniture Menu, go back to the Main Menu.
Go to Movies hit up cursor and then scroll to In Progress in the Top Menu Bar.
Cursor Down to go back to the Main Menu selection.
Exit XBMC.
Restart XBMC, the top menu is no longer available for Movies.

The only way to fix is to go back to Furniture settings and set the Top Menu to be always visible but you still have to wait for it to populate the Rando and In Progress sections before you can use it. If you set the Top Menu to be Auto Hide, you see it pop up but are not able to use it until the In Progress section gets populated. In line with this why does it take around 10 minutes to populate the In Progress secion (I have 9000 movies), I asume the two are connected. I would have thought this should only take a few seconds.

In fact just selecting In Progress from the top menu if it is not populated causes the same issue.

I had the same issue with the pervious script so assume it is more connected to the skin rather than the script.

Thanks!!!!

EDIT: After doing these tests I cannot access either the Movies or TV Shows top menu's Have to reset the skin again! Confused

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - aur0n - 2012-08-25

Maybe it has been already asked but... I can't figure out how to disable the "resume movie" overlay above the movie menu. I would like to hide that, or, even better, replace it with another "widget" like "last added movies" instead of "resume last movie".

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-08-25

(2012-08-25, 00:43)aur0n Wrote: Maybe it has been already asked but... I can't figure out how to disable the "resume movie" overlay above the movie menu. I would like to hide that, or, even better, replace it with another "widget" like "last added movies" instead of "resume last movie".

Thanks.

On the Main Menu down cursor twice, highlight Playback, up cursor, select "Hide Partly Watched"

Currently there is no option to change this widget to anything else.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-08-25

So, for those who asked, here it is: Support to MovieSets script (Eden only).

Your list of Sets:

Movies in set with information and also direct play:

And to maintain the standard, Cover Zoom:

In Aeon MQ 4 RC 2 - available in 08/30/2012 Cool

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-08-25

Very nice Marcos!!!!!!!!!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Rigo1968 - 2012-08-25

Hello,
I have a problem like does one switch off the artists information thus one only the artist logo you bet sees?
I hope it one can help me !
Greeting
Rigo

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-08-25

Nice, but whyis. Ice age covers dhowing couple of times and there arr only 3 in sets... If you know what i mean