Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Bobby Blixberg - 2012-08-30

Deleted...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-08-30

(2012-08-30, 02:22)rog0003 Wrote:
(2012-08-29, 18:19)chippie Wrote:
(2012-08-29, 18:04)Skank Wrote: I really dont want to get nfo files all over the place... No thank you

That is fine we appreciate you may not want .nfo files and assume you have a relatively small library but once your collection grows and you have to rebuild you XBMC library from scratch and spend hours going though the library and manually editing things in XBMC or renaming movies you may feel a little different.

Trust me, scraping your library outside of XBMC is the way to go to save time in the long term.

EDIT: as an example, I have 18,000 TV episodes, and 9,000 movies can you imagine what hell I would go through if I had to do a completley fresh XBMC build and library, it would take me months to make sure all the movies were named correctly etc...

Chippie,

Curious about implementing nfo files for my library. I currently have multiple installs of XBMC and use a centralized mysql database. Any way to use nfo info and keep syncing across installs?

And sorry a little off topic.

Unless I misunderstand your question it should not make any difference (never used mysql but I should be) it should not make any difference, you just add your sources and scrape, it is exacly the same as if XBMC was scraping but it just reads all the info from the .nfo files and pulls the local fanart and posters etc...
(2012-08-30, 03:52)Me23 Wrote:
(2012-08-29, 18:19)chippie Wrote:
(2012-08-29, 18:04)Skank Wrote: I really dont want to get nfo files all over the place... No thank you

That is fine we appreciate you may not want .nfo files and assume you have a relatively small library but once your collection grows and you have to rebuild you XBMC library from scratch and spend hours going though the library and manually editing things in XBMC or renaming movies you may feel a little different.

Trust me, scraping your library outside of XBMC is the way to go to save time in the long term.

EDIT: as an example, I have 18,000 TV episodes, and 9,000 movies can you imagine what hell I would go through if I had to do a completley fresh XBMC build and library, it would take me months to make sure all the movies were named correctly etc...

Hey chippie, what kind of server are you using?

I have 3 Netgear ReadyNas, 2 with around 18.5tb (usable space) and one with just over 9tb (usable space) all with dual redundancy but will be grabing something much bigger later in the year as am very low on space! Confused

@Marcos, really sorry we hijacked the thread a little. Any further questions on anything non MQ4 connected please start a new thread.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-08-30

Aeon MQ 4 RC 2 available.

Attention for two important things:

1. Is strongly recomended restart skin to default AFTER install this version over RC 1, otherwise errors may occur. For this, use down arrow down/down, SETINGS/SKIN SETTINGS/RESET SKIN.

2. To have items in Top Menu (recents, random or in progress) is needed install the new script AllinOne, in this repository:

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/repository.claymic-1.0.1.zip

Install the repo, then use the option GET ADDONS/REPO CLAYMIC/...

Changelog: BUILD 1.1.0 - RC 2 - RELEASE DATE 08/30/2012

Added: Support to Movie Sets script - Eden only.
Added: Support to AllinOne script.
Added: Video OSD/Music OSD - Option to enable/disable items.
Added: Video OSD/Music OSD - Option to use Fixed List.
Added: Settings Window - Option to use Fixed List.
Added: View Multiplex Music - Info Panel for songs.
Added: Video OSD/Video FullScreen - Widget Seek Forwarding/Seek Rewinding.
Added: Top Menu/Movie Widget - Genre and MPAA info.
Fixed: Main Menu - Can not access the bottom menu if the submenu is empty. (arrow down)
Fixed: Trailer - If you play a trailer local does not appear cover and details. (access only by VideoInfo)
Fixed: View Multiplex Music - layout details.
Fixed: View Wall Music - Missing info panel in some columns and layout details.
Fixed: View LandscapeX - Info Panel appear over others views.
Fixed: View LandscapeX - Missing button to take control over info panel.
Fixed: All Views/Music files - Missing button to take control over info panel.
Fixed: Top Menu - Some buttons appear under the wrong conditions.
Fixed: Landscape.jpg is not shown under some conditions.
Fixed: Top Menu/InProgress - Missing Duration Info.
Fixed: Main Menu Customization - Option My Menu/Submenu only appear if My Menu is populated.
Fixed: Main Menu Customization - Include item in My Menu need exit and reenter in customization to appear top menu.
Fixed: Video Info - Missing access to Top Menu.
Changed: Removed support to Random Items script.
Changed: By accessing the reminder 'trailer available' on the main menu, default focus now is Play Movie.
Changed: Customization - Unified Colors and Styles in same window, for changes to be made so more easy and interactive.
Changed: Dialog Select - New Layout to facilitate images choice. (like browsing in Artwork Downloader)
Changed: Dialog Favourites - New Layout to facilitate items choice.
Changed: Main Menu - VIDEO was removed from the main menu and submenu became.
Changed: Main Menu - SETTINGS was transferred to the bottom menu.
Changed: Main Menu - ADDONS was transferred to the bottom menu/SETTINGS submenu.
Changed: Main Menu - CONCERTS now occupies the second position in main menu, between music and movies.
Changed: Submenu UPDATE LIBRARY(music) not is more shown for CONCERTS, MOVIES and TVSHOWS.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - hiorik - 2012-08-30

thanks marcos!!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - m0v1em4n - 2012-08-30

(2012-08-30, 18:57)MarcosQui Wrote: Aeon MQ 4 RC 2 available.

Attention for two important things:

1. Is strongly recomended restart skin to default AFTER install this version over RC 1, otherwise errors may occur. For this, use down arrow down/down, SETINGS/SKIN SETTINGS/RESET SKIN.

2. To have items in Top Menu (recents, random or in progress) is needed install the new script AllinOne, in this repository:

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/repository.claymic-1.0.1.zip

Install the repo, then use the option GET ADDONS/REPO CLAYMIC/...

Changelog: BUILD 1.1.0 - RC 2 - RELEASE DATE 08/30/2012

Added: Support to Movie Sets script - Eden only.

Hi Marcos,

Is the above movie set script your creation , if so is there any plans to make it Frodo compatible,

there is a Movie sets info addon HERE
by Frostbox and it seem like he is going to make it Frodo compatible, Just wondering if it was the same script

Thanks for the update

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sidewalksuper - 2012-08-30

Wow, a lot of updates/fixes/etc! Thanks Marcos.... gonna check it right away Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - mikkelnl - 2012-08-30

Unfortunatelly, the allinone script will not work while using OpenELEC custum build with spotixbmc2. The script gives an error because - probably - the script tries to find recent audio albums, but with this spotixbmc build, albums are displayed from spotify, not locally stored mp3's.

This also happens with script.randandlastitems. With Aeon Nox for example I simply delete this specific folder to avoid the error popup, but the 'widgets' showing latest movies and episodes will still work (they use a different script).

So I'm afraid Aeon MQ won't be usable for Spotixbmc builds Sad

Or, is there any way to DISABLE the music-specific functions in AllinOne?

/edit:
This is the error from the LOG, is there any way I can contact the developer of this script?
Code:
20:21:47 T:140215784044288    INFO: -->Python script returned the following error<--
20:21:47 T:140215784044288   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
20:21:47 T:140215784044288   ERROR: Error Contents: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
20:21:47 T:140215784044288   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.allinone/default.py", line 1447, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.allinone/default.py", line 35, in __init__
                                                self._init_vars()
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.allinone/default.py", line 100, in _init_vars
                                                versiondate = int(xbmcversion[1][4:-8])
                                            ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
20:21:47 T:140215784044288    INFO: -->End of Python script error report<--

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sidewalksuper - 2012-08-30

Found a couple visual errors, made 4 screenshots for you.

1. When pressing "Get Artist Info" I get this output
2. Reduced list should be called "Slim list".
3 & 4. In series I get all the episodes double under landscape mode when I only have max 6 (I think 6, I have 6 episodes of Sherlock and it happens there, but not with 7 episodes of Top Gear) episodes of that show. One time with thumbnail and one time without. When I change view it disappears for a moment, but when I leave the menu and come back they are there again.

Hope you understand Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - nelsonamen - 2012-08-30

+1 dont work on openlec
what can i do to install the new script AllinOne?
can this be installed one by one?

Thanks Marcos!

Not had much time to play with it yet but I am getting terrible lockups, I am assuming it is when the new script is running. The whole skin freezes up for several minutes at a time! This is pretty much continuous.

Never had this issue prior to the Alpha1 when you changed the recently added script when I had the issue of the top menu locking out on In Progress or Random and now it is a lot worse with the whole skin locking up. I have reset the skin.

Will try a few thing here and give an update later tonight as have to pop out now.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - claymic - 2012-08-30

Hi, for the guys with a problem using AllInOne.
I will need the log for try to understand what is happening.
Please post your log error here. I will change the script very soon.
Clayton

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - newoski - 2012-08-30

Hi Claymic/Marcos,

Since updating to RC2, I'm no longer seeing Recently Added items "immediately" appear in the Recently Added section at the top of the screen. They show up after a reset sometimes, but they do not show up immediately.

Below is a screenshot taking after a fresh install of XBMC/Aeon MQ2 RC2, while scanning my TV Shows back into XBMC. While many episodes have been scanned at this point, NONE are showing up under Recently Added:

Here is my Log: http://pastebin.com/4LD6TE6u

Thanks very much,

Owen

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - claymic - 2012-08-30

(2012-08-30, 22:07)newoski Wrote: Hi Claymic/Marcos,

Since updating to RC2, I'm no longer seeing Recently Added items "immediately" appear in the Recently Added section at the top of the screen. They show up after a reset sometimes, but they do not show up immediately.

Below is a screenshot taking after a fresh install of XBMC/Aeon MQ2 RC2, while scanning my TV Shows back into XBMC. While many episodes have been scanned at this point, NONE are showing up under Recently Added:

Here is my Log: http://pastebin.com/4LD6TE6u

Thanks very much,

Owen
For now the recents itens will have a little delay, because the script will manipulate the recents.
Do you have a empty collection of tvshows ? I will put a correction in the script to prevent this error.
The recents in movie will show only the unwatched movies first, if there is no unwatched movies it will show all recents movies (watched).
For all :
Report script errors on pastebin.com or xbmclogs.com and post link here
This is a beta script, works fine for me, Wanilton and Marcos, but i will have to make some modifications to pervent errors from new frodo or compiled versions.
I am working in this right now. Thanks for all help here.
i am sorry for my bad english.
Clayton

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - newoski - 2012-08-30

Thanks Clayton,

Will the delay be fixed in later versions?