Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Kokonutcreme - 2012-08-31

(2012-08-30, 09:13)st graveyard Wrote:
(2012-08-30, 06:09)Kokonutcreme Wrote:
(2012-08-29, 22:25)chippie Wrote: I think in all honesty it depends on how big your library is, for small collections it is really not hard to just scrape with XBMC and make sure the correct movies, posters and fanart have been picked up, but for me at least (relatively large collection), I prefer to have complete control over my library and so make sure it is all ship shape prior to scraping it in to XBMC. Big Grin

+1, Each movie I have is in it's own folder that contains, nfo file, thumbnail, fanart, extrafanart folder, extrathumbs folder, plus movie collection thumbnails, logo, clearart and disc image files where available. I like my movie posters to have a clean look and to be as high res as possible so I'll select them from themoviedb.org as well as the best fanart, if I don't like anything, I'll do a google search and find one that way. But I like to be in control of the look of my library so if I have to re-scrape a source, I don't have to do any manual touch ups, which is time consuming for a large library.

Hi Kokonut,

I agree with you and that is for me as well the only way to go. I do this with movies, tv shows, games ... It is more work, but it pays off. Quick question, off topic. One thing I still need to 'learn' are movie sets (collections), which I also like to save the content of on my local drive. Can you perhaps pm me and explain your dir structure and what you store for your movie sets? And which tool you use for this? Also, do you store actor images locally?

Thanks,
Grave

PM sent

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - protocol77 - 2012-08-31

I just installed the latest rc2 on my Openelec machine and installed the Allinone script and I am getting script failed errors not a huge concern as I rarely use the recent episodes feature but was curious why this was changed what was wrong With the previous recent items setup in the previous versions of the skin

Was it changed for any particular reason to this script addon

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - mikkelnl - 2012-08-31

@claymic:

Same error with 0.1.8, here is the error in the log:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=7598

Let me know if you want me to test anything...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - m0v1em4n - 2012-08-31

(2012-08-31, 08:18)protocol77 Wrote: I just installed the latest rc2 on my Openelec machine and installed the Allinone script and I am getting script failed errors not a huge concern as I rarely use the recent episodes feature but was curious why this was changed what was wrong With the previous recent items setup in the previous versions of the skin

Was it changed for any particular reason to this script addon

(2012-08-31, 08:40)mikkelnl Wrote: @claymic:

Same error with 0.1.8, here is the error in the log:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=7598

Let me know if you want me to test anything...

seem like a few of us are now getting script error with the 0.1.8 Sad

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-08-31

Just a quick question, those actually getting a popup "Script failed" error. Are you sure it is the AllinOne script causing this and not the old Random script?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-08-31

Still error's with 0.1.8 (XBMC Eden)

Here is logging http://pastebin.com/iPyJmS2Z (http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=7600)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - gougou123 - 2012-08-31

good morning

the similar for me error 0.1.8 ' xtreamer ultra.openelec 1.95.7 'Nod

(2012-08-31, 09:53)chippie Wrote: Just a quick question, those actually getting a popup "Script failed" error. Are you sure it is the AllinOne script causing this and not the old Random script?
Yep Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - claymic - 2012-08-31

NEW VERSION (0.1.9) OF ALLINONE IN THE REPOSITORY.
Please, restart the xbmc after update the script. I think this will solve the problems with OpenElec and maybe the problems with new frodo (after 30/07/2012);
Let me know if works fine for your guys.
Clayton

(2012-08-31, 12:17)claymic Wrote: NEW VERSION (0.1.9) OF ALLINONE IN THE REPOSITORY.
Please, restart the xbmc after update the script. I think this will solve the problems with OpenElec and maybe the problems with new frodo (after 30/07/2012);
Clayton

No more errors here!

One thing is strange: it seems to 'find' only one (!) recent added episode...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - claymic - 2012-08-31

(2012-08-31, 12:43)mikkelnl Wrote:
(2012-08-31, 12:17)claymic Wrote: NEW VERSION (0.1.9) OF ALLINONE IN THE REPOSITORY.
Clayton

No more errors here!

How the recents works :
For movies or episodes the recents will try to show up all unwatched files first. If you have only one episode unwatched this will be the only one to show. If you watch this episode all other episodes will show up in the recents, because you dont have new episodes to watch. The same thing for movies. I believe this is best way to see recents.
If you have 10 movies unwatched all them will show up in the recents list. If you watch one of the this recent movies, it will be remove from the list.
Resume: If you have unwatched itens, will show only the unwantched itens. If you dont have unwatched itens, will show all recents watched, to prevent empty list.
In the future i will make this works like a playlist for new episodes. If you click in a new episode this will make a playlist and play all recents episodes for the tvshow.

(2012-08-31, 13:08)claymic Wrote:
(2012-08-31, 12:43)mikkelnl Wrote:
Clayton

No more errors here!

How the recents works :
For movies or episodes the recents will try to show up all unwatched files first. If you have only one episode unwatched this will be the only one to show. If you watch this episode all other episodes will show up in the recents, because you dont have new episodes to watch. The same thing for movies. I believe this is best way to see recents.
If you have 10 movies unwatched all them will show up in the recents list. If you watch one of the this recent movies, it will be remove from the list.
Resume: If you have unwatched itens, will show only the unwantched itens. If you dont have unwatched itens, will show all recents watched, to prevent empty list.
In the future i will make this works like a playlist for new episodes. If you click in a new episode this will make a playlist and play all recents episodes for the tvshow.
Thanks for the info, sounds great... I'll probably need to adjust to the concept... Thanks for your work!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sarakha63 - 2012-08-31

Hello i have two request and suggestion :

1st : would it be possible to have the possiblity to add directly a movie to a specified movieset in the library view (for now it oppens moviesets and you have to research your movie in the list)

2nd : would it be possible to have the possibility to download all artworks for an individual movie (for now when you want to do it for an individual movie you have to choose cd_art then do it again for thumbs and so on) in fact the idea would be to have the same as full auto scan but for one movie instead of all library

@Marcos

The option, Prefer Posters is no longer available in the TV Show views. It now only seems to picks up season01.tbn etc... rather than beign able to select it to use season1-poster.jpg as you were able to previously.
@Marcos,

Assume you are aware but the Videos sub-menu option is also still available, I was under the impression it was to be replaced by "Files"

Thanks.

@claymic

Just to let you know I get the lockup even when coming out of any of the settings or bottom menu options. For example, if I go to Furniture and chnage the Main Menu from Fixed List to Wrap List, it locks up, so it happens every time the Main Menu comes back in to focus or is refreshed. As I mentioned, I am pretty sure it is down to the size of the library. Also as an FYI, I do not have any music on my system, just in case the script is looking for some?

Thanks.