Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-08-31

(2012-08-31, 15:55)chippie Wrote: @Marcos

The option, Prefer Posters is no longer available in the TV Show views. It now only seems to picks up season01.tbn etc... rather than beign able to select it to use season1-poster.jpg as you were able to previously.
@Marcos,

It is this option that you speak?

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4926/screenshot000vw.jpg

Only name POSTER.JPG is supported, any other name is ignored, I can not change of simple form, sorry.

Quote:Assume you are aware but the Videos sub-menu option is also still available, I was under the impression it was to be replaced by "Files"
Thanks.

Menu VIDEOS is one thing, Menu FILES is another, you can disable it if you do not like him.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - wouterdt - 2012-08-31

(2012-08-06, 18:45)wouterdt Wrote:
(2012-07-30, 13:13)wouterdt Wrote: I'm sorry but XBMC won't make screenshot of this particular screen, when I have the screen in front of me and press the screenshot button there is no screenshot taken.

It's when you have a multi-ISO movie, folder structure like this for example:

Code:
D:\Movies\My Movie Folder\My Movie File DVD1.iso
                         \My Movie File DVD2.iso

When I start this movie from the movie library I get a pop-up to select which disk I want to play, that's the screen I'm talking about.

Since XBMC won't allow me to make a screenshot I made a photo (click it to get the full size), it's in the center of the screen saying "Part 2":

I think it's the 720p/DialogFileStacking.xml file...

Marcos, you might not have seen the post.. can I get a reply to this? Was waiting for RC2 to see if it was in there but it's not.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - john6555 - 2012-08-31

Am I crazy or are we not able to change the default main menu item? I want to change the selected menu on startup from Movies to TV Shows - I've searched and searched, watched the tutorial videos, and I can't seem to find the answer! I thought there was a way on version 1.0 to do this, but now that I upgraded (and started over) to 1.1 I can't seem to figure this out. Anyone able to help? I hope it's not so simple I feel stupid! Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-08-31

(2012-08-31, 17:25)john6555 Wrote: Am I crazy or are we not able to change the default main menu item? I want to change the selected menu on startup from Movies to TV Shows - I've searched and searched, watched the tutorial videos, and I can't seem to find the answer! I thought there was a way on version 1.0 to do this, but now that I upgraded (and started over) to 1.1 I can't seem to figure this out. Anyone able to help? I hope it's not so simple I feel stupid! Smile

The way to do this is to disable/move the items around until the one you want is in the default position.

(2012-08-31, 16:51)MarcosQui Wrote:
(2012-08-31, 15:55)chippie Wrote: @Marcos

The option, Prefer Posters is no longer available in the TV Show views. It now only seems to picks up season01.tbn etc... rather than beign able to select it to use season1-poster.jpg as you were able to previously.
@Marcos,

It is this option that you speak?

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4926/screenshot000vw.jpg

Only name POSTER.JPG is supported, any other name is ignored, I can not change of simple form, sorry.

Quote:Assume you are aware but the Videos sub-menu option is also still available, I was under the impression it was to be replaced by "Files"
Thanks.

Menu VIDEOS is one thing, Menu FILES is another, you can disable it if you do not like him.

Should have been more specific, yes that is the option but I am sure it was available under Season Views that use Poster as well, this is what I am missing. To add it does do something, if I have both season01.tbn and season1-poster.jpg this option switches between them.

With regards to VIDEOS and FILES, I am a little lost here as the only difference is that VIdeos takes you directly to your Sources but files takes you to the Parent of Videos. Is it really necessary to have both? I thought it was discussed that there would only be one option of Files. Perhasp others can chip in here but to make the skin faster "less is more" I think we only need the one option of Files. Just a though as you were trying to reduce the number of Menu Items.

Also, Currently I do not have the option to disable either of them, assume this function is coming...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sarakha63 - 2012-08-31

one suggestion, i think movie sets isn't fully supported. as it should show on the info media panel (number of movies in the show and even show the first 8 covers of movies)

as you can see in those pics :

http://passion-xbmc.org/fichiers_multimedia/upploadimages/images/1293817653-screenshot000.png

http://passion-xbmc.org/fichiers_multimedia/upploadimages/images/1293817551-screenshot005.png

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - nelsonamen - 2012-08-31

NEW VERSION (0.1.9) OF ALLINONE IN THE REPOSITORY

on openelec 2.0 beta 7 now works ok!

thank you

@sarakha63

(2012-08-25, 01:04)MarcosQui Wrote: So, for those who asked, here it is: Support to MovieSets script (Eden only).

Your list of Sets:

Movies in set with information and also direct play:

And to maintain the standard, Cover Zoom:

In Aeon MQ 4 RC 2 - available in 08/30/2012 Cool

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sarakha63 - 2012-08-31

i know but it doesn't work

It should in library view in the panel wich appears show samethings as the image i posted instead it shows a movie panel which all things mark as unknown

chippie, for the freezing problem in the Home window, please, test files in SugarSync folder.

(2012-08-31, 19:31)MarcosQui Wrote: chippie, for the freezing problem in the Home window, please, test files in SugarSync folder.

Thanks Marcos but this did not help! Sad

Suggestion, remove all other addons you have installed and let only the AllinOne to see if the problem continues. You're the only one with this error, so is something there and not here.

Erase the advancedsettings too.

I will try disabling what I have but it is only Artwork downloader as far as I can remember but am just about to go out for the evening.

If I disable the script the skin no longer locks up so my assumption was that it is connected to the script.

One thing I just noticed with your new files, it looks like the Movies recently added were populated instantly, the Random and In Progress took a while to populate. Also the Recent Added etc... was broken for TV Shows, there was not info there at all. Perhasp something was missed in the new files and the skin was just locking up on TV Shows?

Can anyone else running on Eden with a library of around 9000 movies and 18,000 TV Episodes confirm that they do not get any lockups please?

@Marcos,

I quickly just disabled all the other addons, deleted advanced settings, same issue!

I will do compeltely fresh build of XBMC over the weekend but it does take a long time to bring in the whole librabry (actor thubms lol!)

Thanks.

(2012-08-31, 20:00)chippie Wrote: One thing I just noticed with your new files, it looks like the Movies recently added were populated instantly, the Random and In Progress took a while to populate. Also the Recent Added etc... was broken for TV Shows, there was not info there at all. Perhasp something was missed in the new files and the skin was just locking up on TV Shows?

That's right, I made the change for movies only.