Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-08-31

Thanks Marcos,

I have to go out now but if you would be kind enough could you make the change for TV Shows also and I will try tomorrow. If that fails I will do a completely fresh build over the weekend.

Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TrailFoX - 2012-08-31

Thx nice Update and Script

Is the Allinone Script Working in mymenü with videoplalists?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - m0v1em4n - 2012-08-31

Hi Marcos and claymic,

the latest version of All in one script is running fine now for me in the movie section

My System

Frodo Alpha 4
on windows 7 64bit

Thanks guys

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - claymic - 2012-08-31

(2012-08-31, 20:42)chippie Wrote: Thanks Marcos,

I have to go out now but if you would be kind enough could you make the change for TV Shows also and I will try tomorrow. If that fails I will do a completely fresh build over the weekend.

Thanks!
Lets try with another way. Dont giveup yet, the script have to work with all situations. Soon or later.
Get the RC2 (original, without modifications)
For test, change your advancedsettings.xml, put the recently for 25 only, i know.... for some reason you use "500", but lets try this with 25 for now.
Get the default.py from dropbox
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/89557567/default.py
and put (replace) in the script.allinone folder.
Make the test and if possible send me the log, i think this will solve your problem, if not i will make another script tomorrow.
(2012-08-31, 22:38)TrailFoX Wrote: Thx nice Update and Script

Is the Allinone Script Working in mymenü with videoplalists?
Not for now. First i will try to make the basic works for all, in the future all you guys can make suggestions for make the script better. I will try to implemente.
(2012-08-31, 22:41)m0v1em4n Wrote: Hi Marcos and claymic,

the latest version of All in one script is running fine now for me in the movie section

My System

Frodo Alpha 4
on windows 7 64bit

Thanks guys
Thanks,
But this will change very soon.
I will remove all reference from alpha 4 in the AllInOne and create a exclusive script for the new frodo. So we will have two scripts.
I have a little test for you, if you can help me.
Try to play a album music (recents, progress or random), let me know if the script its running the album. Thanks.
Clayton

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - 0mikeyj0 - 2012-08-31

Any thoughts on how to use the Movies submenu items like Sets and Trailers for someone like me who uses a SmartPlaylist for my Movies item so I can separate my Kids movies and Concerts out of my main Movies collection? As soon as I disable the main Movies menu item and replace it with my SmartPlaylist item, I lose those submenus....

Thx,
Mike

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - SavellM - 2012-09-01

ALLINONE script still doesnt work for me, running OpenELEC but a Frodo build.
Tried all the above.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sarakha63 - 2012-09-01

another suggestion

ON the movie info view there is a band with all actors .

It will be good if it could start with on th left the first principal actor, so that we will see pictures

Because when there are a lot of actors some times in this screen we only seen black thumbs (actors with no thumbs) and have to scroll to see the firs actors with a beautiful view of thumbs instead of black.

Secondly in this same screen when we touch arrow down we have a fullscreen view of the thumb (very beautiful) could it be possible to scroll between all actors with right and left (in full screen) and up and down to go back to the info panel

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - claymic - 2012-09-01

(2012-09-01, 00:08)SavellM Wrote: ALLINONE script still doesnt work for me, running OpenELEC but a Frodo build.
Tried all the above.
Please post your log, without that i cant help you.
Clayton

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - hdmax - 2012-09-01

I have a 46TB UnRaid server (The really nice part of UnRaid, is the ability to use drives of different sizes, and add to it or upgrade to larger drives when you need more space. My setup is 46TB, but with current offerings, I can go to 92TB. 23 hard drives @ 4TB each! plus parity) The serer has 48,000 TV episodes and counting, (about 960 Series!) and 6,400+ movies. And I totally agree with you on the huge task it is to rebuild these large libraries if everything associated with with the collection isn't is the movies/TV folders.
XBMC is by far the best choice for these types of collections. and a great skin like Aeon is a must.

(2012-08-30, 09:53)chippie Wrote:
(2012-08-30, 02:22)rog0003 Wrote:
(2012-08-29, 18:19)chippie Wrote: That is fine we appreciate you may not want .nfo files and assume you have a relatiely small library but once your collection grows and you have to rebuild you XBMC library from scratch and spend hours going though the library and manually editing things in XBMC or renaming movies you may feel a little different.

Trust me, scraping your library outside of XBMC is the way to go to save time in the long term.

EDIT: as an example, I have 18,000 TV episodes, and 9,000 movies can you imagine what hell I would go through if I had to do a completley fresh XBMC build and library, it would take me months to make sure all the movies were named correctly etc...

Chippie,

Curious about implementing nfo files for my library. I currently have multiple installs of XBMC and use a centralized mysql database. Any way to use nfo info and keep syncing across installs?

And sorry a little off topic.

Unless I misunderstand your question it should not make any difference (never used mysql but I should be) it should not make any difference, you just add your sources and scrape, it is exacly the same as if XBMC was scraping but it just reads all the info from the .nfo files and pulls the local fanart and posters etc...
(2012-08-30, 03:52)Me23 Wrote:
(2012-08-29, 18:19)chippie Wrote: That is fine we appreciate you may not want .nfo files and assume you have a relatively small library but once your collection grows and you have to rebuild you XBMC library from scratch and spend hours going though the library and manually editing things in XBMC or renaming movies you may feel a little different.

Trust me, scraping your library outside of XBMC is the way to go to save time in the long term.

EDIT: as an example, I have 18,000 TV episodes, and 9,000 movies can you imagine what hell I would go through if I had to do a completley fresh XBMC build and library, it would take me months to make sure all the movies were named correctly etc...

Hey chippie, what kind of server are you using?

I have 3 Netgear ReadyNas, 2 with around 18.5tb (usable space) and one with just over 9tb (usable space) all with dual redundancy but will be grabing something much bigger later in the year as am very low on space! Confused

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - m0v1em4n - 2012-09-01

[quote='m0v1em4n' pid='1181215' dateline='1346445669']
Hi Marcos and claymic,

My System

Frodo Alpha 4
on windows 7 64bit

Thanks guys
Quote:Thanks,
I will remove all reference from alpha 4 in the AllInOne and create a exclusive script for the new frodo. So we will have two scripts.
Try to play a album music (recents, progress or random), let me know if the script its running the album. Thanks.
Clayton

Sorry claymic but I have no music only a few tv and mainly movie

if I can help with any of these I would be glad to

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Blackmave - 2012-09-01

Hello,
I have some problems,

1. anywere i have in submenue the search button. only in the (my menue-submenue) is fine the buttons to update database (audio/video) to.

2, can i put the addons sektions (video Add-on,,, music Add-on .... ) in the submenue of the sektions (movies, music....)?

3. the filters button in the game sektion ist off if i aktivate the kioskmode ... i think its not so fine

a full kiosk mode include the downmenu in homemenu cant do ?
my girlfiend no want have any settings... after she make a mistake and i not there to help

okay, my englishteacher says... never leave germany... he was a clever teacher Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - claymic - 2012-09-01

(2012-09-01, 01:01)m0v1em4n Wrote: [quote='m0v1em4n' pid='1181215' dateline='1346445669']
Hi Marcos and claymic,

My System

Frodo Alpha 4
on windows 7 64bit

Thanks guys
Quote:Thanks,
Clayton

Sorry claymic but I have no music only a few tv and mainly movie

if I can help with any of these I would be glad to
Thanks,
I will install a portable for test this new frodo, for now Wanilton is making the tests for me.
With the new frodo i think will not be possible play the album( progress, random or recents).
Wanilton test this without much luck.
Thanks again.
Clayton

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Maxi - 2012-09-01

Hi Marcos

Short question: Do you think that Aeon MQ4 will be able to run in a XIOS? I know that with MQ4 still in RC, and with XBMX-Android still in alpha, it's hard to tell for sure, but what's your "educated guess" ?

Also, Has anybody been able to test MQ4 in an android device?

Thanks in advance and keep the great work !!!

Maxi

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-09-01

(2012-08-31, 23:26)claymic Wrote: Lets try with another way. Dont giveup yet, the script have to work with all situations. Soon or later.
Get the RC2 (original, without modifications)
For test, change your advancedsettings.xml, put the recently for 25 only, i know.... for some reason you use "500", but lets try this with 25 for now.
Get the default.py from dropbox
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/89557567/default.py
and put (replace) in the script.allinone folder.
Make the test and if possible send me the log, i think this will solve your problem, if not i will make another script tomorrow.

Thanks Claymic, this did not help either. I had already removed the 500 recent in my latest tests but changed it to 25.

Latest log

I am starting a new build now, will do without Actor thumbs so should be quick to scrape. Will let you know if a compeltely new build makes any difference and will also test before I add another source to see if there is a threshhold when the lockups start.

Thanks again!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-09-01

(2012-09-01, 03:44)Maxi Wrote: Hi Marcos

Short question: Do you think that Aeon MQ4 will be able to run in a XIOS? I know that with MQ4 still in RC, and with XBMX-Android still in alpha, it's hard to tell for sure, but what's your "educated guess" ?
Maxi

I dont no, who knows Aeon MQ 4 'SC' as I published in this post.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=130346&page=7