Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - claymic - 2012-09-03

(2012-09-03, 16:01)newoski Wrote: Could someone list the benefits/potential benefits of AllinOne? I don't see the difference...

(2012-09-03, 16:12)chippie Wrote:
(2012-09-03, 16:01)newoski Wrote: Could someone list the benefits/potential benefits of AllinOne? I don't see the difference...

1. You only see the unwatched recent items, this is, in my opinion much better.
2. You get movie info, Genre, Rating, Year, Duration
3. It has been written specifically for MQ4 allowing for greater integration and whatever future improvements/additions may be planned.
4. You are getting complete and undivided support from its developer (claymic) directly on this thread!!!
Thanks Chippie
Complemention
- You can random your musics,albums, episodes or movies, very fast with one click (less than 1 second).
- The last item played for episodes and movies shown the percent played (progress bar) of this item.
- There is a monitoring thread for the window home, will be a very usefull thing in the future;.
Complemention (in the future)
- The episodes progress will play a resume or a playlist. If you click in the last episode played, you can choose if will play only this episode or a playlist with all episódes from this tvshow (start with the last episode (resume) or the next episode unwatched).
- In the recently episodes i will insert a recently TVShow too. You can click in a tvshow and will play all recentlyadd episodes for this TVShow (start with the new added episodes unwatched).
- The script will be configurable. You will can choose if you want the recentlyadd with unwatched or not. Or you will can choose if in the place of the random items, shown the Rating movies unwatched (i will prefer this, a movie sugestion based on the higher rating of unwatched movies).
There is several implementations planned for AllInOne.
Now the AllinOne its only in the begginer stage. First we have to test the basic and the basic have to work for everyone.
Thanks again Chippie for all your support.
Clayton

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TheSwede1970 - 2012-09-03

(2012-09-03, 13:07)MarcosQui Wrote: Dear VIPs, soon I'll put in the SugarSync folder a modified version of skin, only for test.
The first version, Recently Added will be provided by the internal XBMC script (as it was until the RC 1).
Then I will publish another version using Random Items script and then another using the Watchlist script.

Well, some details will be lost in Top Menu, as a genre, MPAA, progress bar and other small things, the intention is to make a comparative performance of the previous scripts with AllinOne.

I ask them to test and publish here what was the result.

This will set the final version of the skin.

Perfect since I have significant performance loss with this addon script than with RC1

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - claymic - 2012-09-03

(2012-09-03, 16:52)TheSwede1970 Wrote:
(2012-09-03, 13:07)MarcosQui Wrote: Dear VIPs, soon I'll put in the SugarSync folder a modified version of skin, only for test.
The first version, Recently Added will be provided by the internal XBMC script (as it was until the RC 1).
Then I will publish another version using Random Items script and then another using the Watchlist script.

Well, some details will be lost in Top Menu, as a genre, MPAA, progress bar and other small things, the intention is to make a comparative performance of the previous scripts with AllinOne.

I ask them to test and publish here what was the result.

This will set the final version of the skin.

Perfect since I have significant performance loss with this addon script than with RC1
Can you be more specific ? Whre you loose more performance ? Recents, random, progress ? Please put your log in pastbin.org and post the link here. I will try to figure out what is wrong.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - m0v1em4n - 2012-09-03

(2012-09-03, 15:51)chippie Wrote: Even using another script can cause a slight delay.

I do not see any delay here at all (high speck hardware though)

Currently with AllinOne we get so much more info it IMO far oughtweighs a slight delay that some users may be getting plus it leaves the future open for improvemts and additions to the way this information can be used.

Lets keep it going please!!!
(2012-09-03, 15:47)mikkelnl Wrote: Now if someone could tell me which Weather addon is needed for mq4? Smile I only seem to get today's forecast, none of the other views/forecasts work...?

Would like to know this also as I only get todays forcast as well.

Thanks.

Didnt Marcos post a link to a new weather addon some pages back,

I downloaded and My weather is fine

****update***

Here is what Marcos posted

Quote:Weather only works properly if you use an updated version of weather.wunderground, available here:

http://code.google.com/p/ronie/downloads/list

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Lock70 - 2012-09-03

Hi to all !

Yesterday i post here that my Music Artist Slide show ( a have only control this at the Movie section, maybe at Movie it doesnt work to ) does not work after i have install RC2 .

Does anyone have this problem too ?

Tanks for your help !

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - m0v1em4n - 2012-09-03

(2012-09-02, 11:40)m0v1em4n Wrote:
(2012-08-25, 01:04)MarcosQui Wrote: So, for those who asked, here it is: Support to MovieSets script (Eden only).

Your list of Sets:

Movies in set with information and also direct play:

And to maintain the standard, Cover Zoom:

In Aeon MQ 4 RC 2 - available in 08/30/2012 Cool

Hi Guys

can anyone give me some pointer how to get set information, I am running Eden and have the addon installed, I am able to run the sets manager but cant figure what I have to do to get the sets info, where is this info supposed to show

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Would be nice if I could get some help on this Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-09-03

@TheSwede1970

In additions to Clayton's question can I ask if you have any music in XBMC? This caused me a major issue so if no then just add one album and all will be back to normal.
@m0v1em4n

Thanks, must have missed that one! Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - henrikyo - 2012-09-03

This will maybe be a stupid question, but does this skin work with the latest nightlies or is it eden only.

Edit; yes it seems im dumb, stood frodo at the first post, so i guess im good to go Smile

Oh nvm, i see aeon mq4 isnt released to the common folk yet, guess i will have to wait for public release

(2012-09-03, 17:46)henrikyo Wrote: This will maybe be a stupid question, but does this skin work with the latest nightlies or is it eden only.

Edit; yes it seems im dumb, stood frodo at the first post, so i guess im good to go Smile

....there are addons/scripts that may not work with Frodo at the moment though, or not work to their full potential but this can be expected seeming as Frodo is still only in Alpha. Just saying....

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-09-03

(2012-09-03, 13:22)chippie Wrote: Nooooo! lol!

Keep the AllinOne script, the extra details are great! and I do not get any lag at all (after adding music that is) but then I do run on very high end hardware here.

I agree, keep AllInOne, i do have some lag but i'll take it as a bonus Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - hdmax - 2012-09-03

I'm with chippie and the others when it comes to the AllInOne script. PLEASE keep working on it. I am liking it a bunch.
Maybe you could setup a apypal account where members could make donations to help keep you motivated!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TheSwede1970 - 2012-09-03

(2012-09-03, 17:43)chippie Wrote: @TheSwede1970

In additions to Clayton's question can I ask if you have any music in XBMC? This caused me a major issue so if no then just add one album and all will be back to normal.

I have no music...

(2012-09-03, 19:00)TheSwede1970 Wrote:
(2012-09-03, 17:43)chippie Wrote: @TheSwede1970

I have no music...

That is the issue, Clayton is working (hopefully Wink ) on a new version but in the mean time if you can just add a single track or album under Music and you will no longer experience any lockups etc.... Big Grin
(2012-09-03, 18:51)hdmax Wrote: I'm with chippie and the others when it comes to the AllInOne script. PLEASE keep working on it. I am liking it a bunch.
Maybe you could setup a apypal account where members could make donations to help keep you motivated!

+1 here, happy to doneate some beer tokens for all the hard work!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-09-03

(2012-09-03, 17:31)m0v1em4n Wrote:
(2012-09-02, 11:40)m0v1em4n Wrote:
(2012-08-25, 01:04)MarcosQui Wrote: So, for those who asked, here it is: Support to MovieSets script (Eden only).

Your list of Sets:

Movies in set with information and also direct play:

And to maintain the standard, Cover Zoom:

In Aeon MQ 4 RC 2 - available in 08/30/2012 Cool

Hi Guys

can anyone give me some pointer how to get set information, I am running Eden and have the addon installed, I am able to run the sets manager but cant figure what I have to do to get the sets info, where is this info supposed to show

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Would be nice if I could get some help on this Big Grin

Install script Movie Sets (Eden only), go to MOVIES/submenu SETS and change view to SETS. Done.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sarakha63 - 2012-09-03

WOuld it be possible on the home menu under the movies/ tv show ansd music section to add cleannup database

we already have update database but the cleanup option would be good