Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - protocol77 - 2012-09-05

(2012-09-05, 06:12)clayboy Wrote:
(2012-09-05, 04:42)newoski Wrote: Has anyone tested this skin on an A6-3500 HTPC?

I'm considering one, and need to make sure it can run MQ4!

That's a dealbreaker for me

( :

Thanks so much for any info,

Owen

Runs Ultra smooth on that cpu

I can confirm also works well with this cpu

(2012-09-05, 13:19)MarcosQui Wrote: Attention VIP users.

All invitations have been sent, but I still see many with status 'pending', the error is of SugarSync, I click the button to resend, I get the information that was sent SugarSync but actually nothing happened.

If someone received the email with the instructions but not yet received an SugarSync invitation, please let me know.

Hi I have been away for a little bit so not sure what the invitation is to but I have not received one

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-09-05

The invite is for the MQ4 skin pre-release versions, only available to people who have donated to Marcos.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-09-05

(2012-09-05, 13:19)MarcosQui Wrote: Attention VIP users.

All invitations have been sent, but I still see many with status 'pending', the error is of SugarSync, I click the button to resend, I get the information that was sent SugarSync but actually nothing happened.

If someone received the email with the instructions but not yet received an SugarSync invitation, please let me know.

Quote:Hi I have been away for a little bit so not sure what the invitation is to but I have not received one

Send me an alternate email address for me to send the invitation again.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-09-05

(2012-09-05, 12:13)chippie Wrote: @schumi2004

Seems like a strange one, hate the ones where there is no consistency! Best of luck tracing the problem down!

Yeah thanks Wink

I'm at least a few steps further and can say it's not MQ4 related nor AllInOne script since that script isn't used in Confluence.
But now i'm in a position i can't reproduce the problem.
Small explanation from steps taken:
- Skin MQ4, started from AllInOne widget, play back problems
- Skin MQ4, started from Library, play back problems
- Skin MQ4, started from file mode, play back problems
- Skin Confluence, started from Library, play back problems
- Skin Confluence, started from file mode, play back problems
- Activated Debugging, skin Confluence, started from Library, problem gone, WTF! Tongue

But now i stop spamming this thread with a non MQ4 related issue Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - nelsonamen - 2012-09-05

on tv-shows if i whant to see a episode i need to press 2 times to play the first looks like it will start but then stop, then i try again and start to play. iam on openelec 2.0 beta 7 with RC2

(2012-09-05, 15:57)nelsonamen Wrote: on tv-shows if i whant to see a episode i need to press 2 times to play the first looks like it will start but then stop, then i try again and start to play. iam on openelec 2.0 beta 7 with RC2

Sounds like my issue.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - claymic - 2012-09-05

(2012-09-05, 15:57)nelsonamen Wrote: on tv-shows if i whant to see a episode i need to press 2 times to play the first looks like it will start but then stop, then i try again and start to play. iam on openelec 2.0 beta 7 with RC2

(2012-09-05, 16:08)schumi2004 Wrote:

Sounds like my issue.
Please post your log in pastbin and send me the link.
I dont have a OpenElec here.
Do you was using the RC1 ? do you had problems to play files with the old version ? The path to play the files is the same, this was not change.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-09-05

(2012-09-05, 16:21)claymic Wrote:

(2012-09-05, 16:08)schumi2004 Wrote:

Sounds like my issue.
Please post your log in pastbin and send me the link.
I dont have a OpenElec here.
Do you was using the RC1 ? do you had problems to play files with the old version ? The path to play the files is the same, this was not change.

I think these are related to the OpenELEC builds, I cannot see how an issue with playback can be connected to the skin as it is just the front end.

@claymic before you spend time looking at the log I would ask nelsonamen to try another skin and see if the same error repeats itself. If the issue, as schumi2004 states is not consistent then just persevere with a different skin for some time until the error occurs or they are satisfied that the issue must be skin connected.

@nelsonamen could you please let us know where the issue occurs, from the top menu Recently Added list? in the normal TV Show view? Does it happen in all different View types? Does it happen every time or just sometimes as it does for schumi?

I agree with @chippie
Don't spent any time on this unless we can say it's a skin/plugin related issue which i think it isn't!

To answer the question that's actually for @nelsonamen.
I have it in almost every situation, top menu, widget, library view, folder/file view.

I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with the skin/addon but OpenELEC (which i already created a ticket for)
Compiling a new build now but i think this behavior got introduced between OpenELEC beta 5 รก 6

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - nelsonamen - 2012-09-05

(2012-09-05, 15:31)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2012-09-05, 12:13)chippie Wrote: @schumi2004

Seems like a strange one, hate the ones where there is no consistency! Best of luck tracing the problem down!

Yeah thanks Wink

I'm at least a few steps further and can say it's not MQ4 related nor AllInOne script since that script isn't used in Confluence.
But now i'm in a position i can't reproduce the problem.
Small explanation from steps taken:
- Skin MQ4, started from AllInOne widget, play back problems
- Skin MQ4, started from Library, play back problems
- Skin MQ4, started from file mode, play back problems
- Skin Confluence, started from Library, play back problems
- Skin Confluence, started from file mode, play back problems
- Activated Debugging, skin Confluence, started from Library, problem gone, WTF! Tongue

But now i stop spamming this thread with a non MQ4 related issue Wink

is working fine now!
- Activated Debugging(many times trying to make a log), skin Aeon MQ4, when i go to tv-show choose an episode its start right away, problem gone, WTF! Tongue lol

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - 0mikeyj0 - 2012-09-05

(2012-09-05, 04:42)newoski Wrote: Has anyone tested this skin on an A6-3500 HTPC?

I'm considering one, and need to make sure it can run MQ4!

That's a dealbreaker for me

( :

Thanks so much for any info,

Owen

Shoot, should run GREAT on that! I run it on THIS and it's fantastic!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883103228

Intel Atom 230(1.6GHz)
3GB DDR2
160GB HDD Capacity
NVIDIA ION LE graphics

Probably pushing the low end but oh well!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Toricred - 2012-09-06

I started using RC2 Monday and it is awesome. I just finished reading all of this thread and it helped with a lot of things, but I'm having problems understanding how to use some of the Live TV features. When I hit enter while watching I get the bottom menu and options to enable/disable menu items, but I can't actually use the menu items. What am I forgetting?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - _moe - 2012-09-06

i would also like to know if this skin will work with Acer Revo RL70 because this is the only skin i use

http://www.amazon.com/Acer-RL70-UR10P-Desktop-Black/dp/B006VCOZYI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1337910258&sr=8-3

thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - 0mikeyj0 - 2012-09-06

(2012-09-06, 03:54)_moe Wrote: i would also like to know if this skin will work with Acer Revo RL70 because this is the only skin i use

http://www.amazon.com/Acer-RL70-UR10P-Desktop-Black/dp/B006VCOZYI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1337910258&sr=8-3

thanks

I would think so since I use the original Revo 1600 with no problems. Here's a thread that covers it well including some cool upgrades and such...

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18375202

Mike

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - _moe - 2012-09-06

thanks for the link mike. thats gonna come handy when i get it. unfortunately its gonna be awhile before i get it i just wanna make sure this skin works with it