Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - mikkelnl - 2012-09-08

(2012-09-08, 09:08)m0v1em4n Wrote:
(2012-09-08, 07:51)mikkelnl Wrote:
(2012-09-07, 22:48)m0v1em4n Wrote: Hi,

In reply to your second question

This could be something to do with the allinone script, read a few pages back, it is said if you put an one album in the music section it solves it for now and it is being worked on,
presuming that is what's is wrong

Thanks but I don't think thats the issue: skin and recently added work fine... Only the viewtypes for tv movies and so on take a while to show up after selecting/entering them... Sad

Did you reset the skin and or delete the guisettings.xml as per Marcos instruction

Yep... I *think* it's simply my hardware, it's not the fastest Wink Here are the specs:
http://www.asrock.com/nettop/overview.nl.asp?Model=ION%203D%20Series#Specifications
One more thing I was wondering: is it possible to start the Artwork Downloaden addon for one specific TV Show? In other skins, there sometimes is the option on the TV SHOW DETAIL page to "download artwork". The addon then starts and will download all images for the chosen TV show (banner, logo, clearart, extrafanart, fanart etc).

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - aur0n - 2012-09-08

(2012-09-08, 07:18)hdmax Wrote: If you are talking about one master folder for TV_SHOWS, one for MOVIES, and one for SPECIFIC_MOVIE_FOLDER. All you need to do is point XBMC to each folder and tell it what your preferences are for scanning each folder.
I use one for MOVIES, and one for SCREENERS, And it works great. The screener folder changes a lot, as regular releases come out, I delete files from there, and place the new DVD/Blu-ray files in the MOVIES folder then an update of XBMC and all is good.

(2012-09-08, 02:06)aur0n Wrote: I'm trying to do the following but with no success:

I would like to have, in my main menu, something like this:

"MOVIES | TV_SHOWS | SPECIFIC_MOVIE_FOLDER"

Where SPECIFIC_MOVIE_FOLDER is a different folder with specific movies. The question is: how can I add a menu that works like "MOVIES" but points to a different movie folder?

Hello hdxmax,
thanks for the answer.

But could you be more specific? What you mean with "make XBMC point to"? What I did is "Add source" and added these three folder (1 tv shows type, the other two as movies folders) but in the main menu I haven't a quick launch for the third menu folder.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-09-08

@aur0n

Just create a playlist which looks at the specific path, then add that playlist as a main menu item. The only issue with this is that the movies will still (also) appear under your normal movies Main Menu Item so not sure if this is what you want?

EDIT: You can of course create another playlist that excludes the items in a certain path and set that one as Movies, bearing in mind that you will lose som subemnu options, just depends on what is more important to you. Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - samurai07 - 2012-09-08

Hi Marcos,

(2012-09-04, 02:22)samurai07 Wrote: - music song list: is it possible to change the display format from albumtitle - tracktitle - interpret to something else (f.i. only tracktitle)?
after getting some serious issues I have deleted guisettings.xml and recreated my databases. After that this works again without problems.

I've found something else: You play a music album while you are at the main menu, the cursor is on "get artist info" and you stop playing then the widget is closed. The focus is still on "get artist info" and you will get this screen if you press "enter", but without any artist info. After stop playing the focus should set to Music again.

Sometimes the artist slideshow don't start after playing starts and I go back to the main menu. I have to use "get artist info" to get the infos and then artist slideshow starts. Dunno if it's belong to the skin or to artist slideshow? Another one here is the language of the artist info. I have configured german as the preferred language. But always the english infos are displayed first and then the german infos. The artist infos are provided by artist slideshow?

In the artist info screen the discography is limited to 50 albums. Where can this be changed?

Yesterday I got something strange in the artist info screen:
Today I cannot reproduce this. Maybe Marcos or someone else knows how this could happen.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-09-08

(2012-09-08, 14:11)samurai07 Wrote: Hi Marcos,

(2012-09-04, 02:22)samurai07 Wrote: - music song list: is it possible to change the display format from albumtitle - tracktitle - interpret to something else (f.i. only tracktitle)?
after getting some serious issues I have deleted guisettings.xml and recreated my databases. After that this works again without problems.

I've found something else: You play a music album while you are at the main menu, the cursor is on "get artist info" and you stop playing then the widget is closed. The focus is still on "get artist info" and you will get this screen if you press "enter", but without any artist info. After stop playing the focus should set to Music again.

Sometimes the artist slideshow don't start after playing starts and I go back to the main menu. I have to use "get artist info" to get the infos and then artist slideshow starts. Dunno if it's belong to the skin or to artist slideshow? Another one here is the language of the artist info. I have configured german as the preferred language. But always the english infos are displayed first and then the german infos. The artist infos are provided by artist slideshow?

In the artist info screen the discography is limited to 50 albums. Where can this be changed?

Yesterday I got something strange in the artist info screen:
Today I cannot reproduce this. Maybe Marcos or someone else knows how this could happen.

@samurai, look about how get local info for artist slideshow, about 50 images for discography is the maximum possible, this is limited by Last FM API.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - m0v1em4n - 2012-09-08

(2012-09-08, 10:19)mikkelnl Wrote:
(2012-09-08, 09:08)m0v1em4n Wrote:
(2012-09-08, 07:51)mikkelnl Wrote: Thanks but I don't think thats the issue: skin and recently added work fine... Only the viewtypes for tv movies and so on take a while to show up after selecting/entering them... Sad

Did you reset the skin and or delete the guisettings.xml as per Marcos instruction

Yep... I *think* it's simply my hardware, it's not the fastest Wink Here are the specs:
http://www.asrock.com/nettop/overview.nl.asp?Model=ION%203D%20Series#Specifications
One more thing I was wondering: is it possible to start the Artwork Downloaden addon for one specific TV Show? In other skins, there sometimes is the option on the TV SHOW DETAIL page to "download artwork". The addon then starts and will download all images for the chosen TV show (banner, logo, clearart, extrafanart, fanart etc).

As regard hard ware, think when MQ4 is released Marcos stated there will be a trimmed down version as well, ( see a few pages back).
as for Artwork not sure but if not there should be

@Wanilton: thanks for this info!

Hi claymic,

I've encountered some problems in recently added top menu. One time there is no cover displayed and the second time the fanart is displayed instead of the cover. When I look at recently added from the submenu I see the cover with both albums.

Do you have an idea?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Lock70 - 2012-09-08

KISS !! you wanted the BEST u got the BEST ! KISS forever !

Tongue

(2012-09-08, 16:14)samurai07 Wrote: Hi claymic,

I've encountered some problems in recently added top menu. One time there is no cover displayed and the second time the fanart is displayed instead of the cover. When I look at recently added from the submenu I see the cover with both albums.

Do you have an idea?

Is Claymic still working on allinone, it all seem to have gone quite, didn't he say something about an update to solve some of the issues

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-09-08

Yes, Claymic, is working for better performance on script, for final version I think there are many improvements.

Wanilton

One suggestion for the artist info screen: Is it possible to link the cover from the discography to the album in the database if it exists?

(2012-09-08, 16:40)Wanilton Wrote: Yes, Claymic, is working for better performance on script, for final version I think there are many improvements.

Wanilton

That's great look forward to that

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - 0mikeyj0 - 2012-09-08

(2012-09-08, 14:40)m0v1em4n Wrote:
(2012-09-08, 10:19)mikkelnl Wrote:
(2012-09-08, 09:08)m0v1em4n Wrote: Did you reset the skin and or delete the guisettings.xml as per Marcos instruction

As regard hard ware, think when MQ4 is released Marcos stated there will be a trimmed down version as well, ( see a few pages back).
as for Artwork not sure but if not there should be

Your hardware should be fine? I run this with no problems. I DID upgrade RAM to 3Gb tho...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883103228

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - samurai07 - 2012-09-09

another issue:
TV-Shows episode view with viewtype Banner Info and info panel always on: If you press down 2 times to see the fanart the info panel doesn't disappear.