Kodi Community Forum
Win XBMCLauncher / Launcher4Kodi - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Win XBMCLauncher / Launcher4Kodi - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more (/showthread.php?tid=136798)

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - iamjustme - 2012-09-01

C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - baijuxavior - 2012-09-01

Thanks. I will update the program to include amd ccc and notify here when its done.

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - iamjustme - 2012-09-01

thank you, sir..looking forward to it

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - nemke - 2012-09-01

Great tool TY!!!

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - Skank - 2012-09-02

(2012-09-01, 18:10)baijuxavior Wrote: Thanks. I will update the program to include amd ccc and notify here when its done.

Grezt, will wait for it

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - Skank - 2012-09-02

(2012-09-01, 18:10)baijuxavior Wrote: Thanks. I will update the program to include amd ccc and notify here when its done.

Any idea when you'll release?

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - baijuxavior - 2012-09-02

I have updated the program to run CLIStart.exe. You can get it from the same download location. Since my laptop is intel based, I cannot test it.

Cool
Testing right away!
I hope my flickering issue is gone now!
Ty!
Keep you posted

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - baijuxavior - 2012-09-02

I have this flickering issue occasionally where the screen will go blank for a second and audio drops. I'm using xbmc in explorer and not in shell mode. System is amd a6 apu based. I had the same problem with E350 fusion htpc. Don't know what actually is the problem.

(2012-09-02, 15:08)baijuxavior Wrote: I have this flickering issue occasionally where the screen will go blank for a second and audio drops. I'm using xbmc in explorer and not in shell mode. System is amd a6 apu based. I had the same problem with E350 fusion htpc. Don't know what actually is the problem.

Mm thats a different flickering issue... My screen doesnt go blanl and audio doesnt drop.
U got latest driverd? And everything in ccc set to off and use player settings?

My flickering is that (mostly light lit parts) sometimes bright parts flicker, auto adjust contrast...

Well i can tell you now, that ccc now runs with your update...
Thanks for that

If it dolves my flickering issue.. Well i'll tell you that once ive seen some movies completely.. So im sure whatim saying..
I just tester a few scenes i know its in.. And i can say carefully now it looks good... But i want to be sure.. So, keep you informed!

I am using the latest amd catalyst. I have connected the vga out of pc to tv as the hdmi pq looks very bad in my tv. hdmi out of pc is connected to avr for surround decoding. May be a new TV can solve the problem.

why dont you setup like this:
pc hdmi out to avr , then hdmi out to tv?

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - Skank - 2012-09-03

After watching movies, i can tell the flashing parts in my screen are gone now !!!!!!!! Yes finally!
CCC not starting when using xbmc launcher was causing it
Thx to here... it does! much appreciated !

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - baijuxavior - 2012-09-03

(2012-09-02, 17:55)Skank Wrote: why dont you setup like this:

My TV has some problems with video scaling when connected to pc hdmi. I tried different scaling options in ccc, but still the image is very bad. Even the fonts are kind of unreadable. The vga input is crystal clear. I'm thinking of upgraing my tv soon.

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - Skank - 2012-09-03

(2012-09-03, 09:07)baijuxavior Wrote:
(2012-09-02, 17:55)Skank Wrote: why dont you setup like this:

My TV has some problems with video scaling when connected to pc hdmi. I tried different scaling options in ccc, but still the image is very bad. Even the fonts are kind of unreadable. The vga input is crystal clear. I'm thinking of upgraing my tv soon.

Get a panasonic plasma Wink