Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only (/showthread.php?tid=150880)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - phil65 - 2013-02-20

btw, didn´t do that for a longer time:
thx to the guys here helpin out (Vaikin,Mike,CutSickAss,Slushy,hunkyn,ShadowTek,Martijn). much appreciated, gives us more time to code Smile

Re: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - nabsboss - 2013-02-20

Hi phil65,

Can you reply to the request in pause OSD for the clearart at the right not left and show the showcase if no clearart Sad !!

Thanks in advance Wink

post a screenshot.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - G12345567 - 2013-02-20

(2013-02-19, 15:01)phil65 Wrote:
(2013-02-19, 13:41)G12345567 Wrote:
(2013-02-19, 12:48)phil65 Wrote: you´ll have lot more problems with 4.1.4 than with 4.0.9 so no reason to test it.

So.v4.0.9 is the most stable latest release. Looks like its back to The default Confluence skin till they iron out all the problems and Aeon Nox becomes more compatible with Openelec.

every skin is compatible with openelec and there are no bigger problems to iron out.
4.0.9 is perfectly stable.

I think something in AEON NOX must have got corrupt or something.

I uninstalled and reloaded Aeon Nox from the Addons. Hopefully that should fix the problems I was having.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - crimsonfury - 2013-02-20

This is what I see in my log with randomitemlist.py fail:

20:57:55 T:5904 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
Error Contents: ('result',)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\theju_000\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.randomandlastitems\randomandlastitems.py", line 683, in <module>
_getMovies()
File "C:\Users\theju_000\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.randomandlastitems\randomandlastitems.py", line 143, in _getMovies
if _json_query['result'].has_key('moviedetails'):
KeyError: ('result',)
-->End of Python script error report<--

(2013-02-20, 06:07)crimsonfury Wrote: This is what I see in my log with randomitemlist.py fail:

20:57:55 T:5904 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
Error Contents: ('result',)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\theju_000\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.randomandlastitems\randomandlastitems.py", line 683, in <module>
_getMovies()
File "C:\Users\theju_000\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.randomandlastitems\randomandlastitems.py", line 143, in _getMovies
if _json_query['result'].has_key('moviedetails'):
KeyError: ('result',)
-->End of Python script error report<--

ok and now post that on xbmclogs.com (COMPLETE debug log), visit the service.skin.widgets thread and describe them your problem in a detailed manner (including link to xbmclogs.com)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - rgponce - 2013-02-20

please, add suport for Brazilian ratings.
here's the images: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yhggsp5mmtph34v/BR-ratings.zip

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - st graveyard - 2013-02-20

(2013-02-19, 08:45)deh2k7 Wrote: I've done some searching for Artist Slideshow, but not seeing what I'm looking for. I recently upgraded to Frodo and have downloaded the latest addons, including Artist Slideshow from the official repo. Has this changed in functionality or is there a known issue with Nox 4.0.9? No matter what I do, I cannot get AS to bring in artist pictures. From what I can tell, the settings all look identical to how I had it on Eden, but I'm not getting any pictures downloaded. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
D

I have the exact same problem. Don't know what I do wrong, worked in eden Confused

(2013-02-19, 20:22)blackreign66 Wrote: Does Aeon Nox support Rom Collection Browser's automatic gameplay video feature. I can play the videos by pressing play or the space bar but they will not play automatically like they do in Confluence and MQ4 skins. If not then is it a work around that I can use to get it working correctly. Much appreciated

Same problem here. RCB is not yet fully supported I think. Vids work in other skins using Frodo.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - mikebzh44 - 2013-02-20

@Phil :

Script MyPicsDB is always called with parameter sort='Added' (Custom_1133, Custom_1134, Home, Startup XML files) so pictures are sorted by date depending on when there were added in database.

I think it will more useful for users to have pictures sorted by date depending on when they took the picture, so you should use sort='Shooted' parameter.

For example, when you came back home after holidays, you scan all your picture the same day but there were shooted during all your holydays.

Or set an option to choose the sort order.

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - garyedwardjohns - 2013-02-20

how do i customize the top dropdown shortcuts menu?

(2013-02-20, 13:04)garyedwardjohns Wrote: how do i customize the top dropdown shortcuts menu?

screenshot?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - garyedwardjohns - 2013-02-20

(2013-02-20, 13:56)phil65 Wrote:
(2013-02-20, 13:04)garyedwardjohns Wrote: how do i customize the top dropdown shortcuts menu?

screenshot?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - Moremax - 2013-02-20

Hi and hello community,

im new here but an old a.. about trying out releases from XBMC for Windows with DVB-Viewer.
I want to gratulate and thx for your super Skin.
I use Win8 Pro X64, latest XBMC PVR Version and DVB-Viewer Recording Service.
Everything works fine and smooth, theres ongly one rpoblem for me.....
When i link favorite TV Channle into the Favoriteslist, there will be be no Recording button able. If i choose the same Channle over the TVProgramms list, then i can use the Recording button normaly. I test this with other skins, there will be no differnez about the using of Favorites Channle or TV List, it´s allways with recording button. Cant it be that this will be a bug?

Regards Jay

(2013-02-20, 14:46)garyedwardjohns Wrote:
(2013-02-20, 13:56)phil65 Wrote:

screenshot?

by editing QuickNav (press left in media windows)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - rupertos - 2013-02-20

Hola Guys

I love our skin but need to know one thing

I like animated things and I miss animated weather as well... I set backdrops depended on weather and works good but still missing where i have to set path to animated icons for weather...

anyone can help?