Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-11-27

New release 1.4.0.7 Version 2 (2014-11-27) is online!

Code:
Changelog 1.4.0.7 Version 2 Beta (2014-11-27)

[Main]
fixed: Crash in Install Wizard after language change

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - meridius - 2014-11-28

Hi there.

Does ember have the same sort of renaming features as filebot by using tvdb and your own string creation to names files the way you want and getting the tv episode name from tvdb. Thanks.

Reason not using filebot as it wants Java installed which I will not do.

Also any thought on a release day for this software

Thanks

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - sstavross - 2014-11-28

Hi!

I am trying to make ember to make .nfo files for some 500 custom made home videos. I just want to have the .nfo file with the name of the video and the metadata. I checke the videos I want and select (Re)Srape selected movies-->metadata only, and ember does the job, but it doesn't generete any .nfo files! It generates them as soon as I edit each video information or push the "refresh" button on each video in the meta data tab. I there any option to immediately generate the .nfo file I want?

AW: RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-11-28

(2014-11-28, 08:47)meridius Wrote: Hi there.

Does ember have the same sort of renaming features as filebot by using tvdb and your own string creation to names files the way you want and getting the tv episode name from tvdb. Thanks.

Reason not using filebot as it wants Java installed which I will not do.

Also any thought on a release day for this software

Thanks
We are working on tv show renamer.

(2014-11-28, 12:13)sstavross Wrote: Hi!

I am trying to make ember to make .nfo files for some 500 custom made home videos. I just want to have the .nfo file with the name of the video and the metadata. I checke the videos I want and select (Re)Srape selected movies-->metadata only, and ember does the job, but it doesn't generete any .nfo files! It generates them as soon as I edit each video information or push the "refresh" button on each video in the meta data tab. I there any option to immediately generate the .nfo file I want?
I need to check that.
Maybe we have forget to add the nfo creating process on meta scraping.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - sstavross - 2014-11-28

Hi again!

I don't know if that helps, I have just checked older ember version and again I have the same thing: no .nfo files are generated if I select to scrape only metadata. Only after editing the movie info or the medata, only then I see the .nfo file. Maybe it is a bug or, as you say, the nfo creating process have not been added for only metadata scrapping...

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Pr.Sinister - 2014-11-28

(2014-11-28, 16:22)sstavross Wrote: Hi again!

I don't know if that helps, I have just checked older ember version and again I have the same thing: no .nfo files are generated if I select to scrape only metadata. Only after editing the movie info or the medata, only then I see the .nfo file. Maybe it is a bug or, as you say, the nfo creating process have not been added for only metadata scrapping...

This used to be a bug if you used expert naming but i thought it was fixed in 1.4.0.6... I will check again when i get home... I had that problem and i always had to open the movie and click ok for the nfo to be generated if i scarped from the command line

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - AnthonyJS02 - 2014-11-29

Latest update working great so far! Like how the settings window is sizeable! How close are we to being able to use fanart.tv for tv show images?

What does rewrite all movie contet do?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-11-29

(2014-11-29, 19:39)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Latest update working great so far! Like how the settings window is sizeable! How close are we to being able to use fanart.tv for tv show images?

I'm waiting for m.savazzis major changes.

Rewrite content does save all images, nfo, trailer and theme to all setted file names.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - AnthonyJS02 - 2014-11-29

(2014-11-29, 19:50)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-11-29, 19:39)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Latest update working great so far! Like how the settings window is sizeable! How close are we to being able to use fanart.tv for tv show images?

I'm waiting for m.savazzis major changes.

Rewrite content does save all images, nfo, trailer and theme to all setted file names.

Sounds good.....few questions here or let me know if you want me to put in as request:

When scraping for images and say you already have a image set but want to scrape new image, could you have your currently scrapped image be highlighted at the beginning of the list so you can compare?

Is it possible to have a little indicator of number of downloads for each image like fanart.tv has when you go to manually download? Or even show the votes or is the images sorted by number of votes already when it displays them?

Is there a way to sort your movie list by date added?

I'm working on a new image dialog with a few more features and informations. But I will waiting for savazzis changes.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - braaains - 2014-11-29

I can't scrape movies manually anymore since I updated to 1.4. Automatically does work.

When I do it manually it works until I choose the fanart, then nothing happens and the images aren't saved.

Automatically scraping works but I can't edit anything afterwards, the window doesn't open.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - sstavross - 2014-11-29

(2014-11-29, 20:32)braaains Wrote: I can't scrape movies manually anymore since I updated to 1.4. Automatically does work.

When I do it manually it works until I choose the fanart, then nothing happens and the images aren't saved.

Maybe this is related to the problem I mentioned, about not saving nfo file if I scrape only metadata.

@DanCooper: Did you check if it works for you or it is something I am doing wrong?

(2014-11-29, 20:32)braaains Wrote: I can't scrape movies manually anymore since I updated to 1.4. Automatically does work.

Automatically scraping works but I can't edit anything afterwards, the window doesn't open.

(2014-11-29, 20:39)sstavross Wrote:

Maybe this is related to the problem I mentioned, about not saving nfo file if I scrape only metadata.

@DanCooper: Did you check if it works for you or it is something I am doing wrong?

Manually scraping movies works fine for me, just updated to newest version and just scrapped "Elf" and everything did as supposed to. Have you looked at the changelog thread and made sure followed all the steps for updating to 1.4

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - braaains - 2014-11-29

(2014-11-29, 20:45)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Have you looked at the changelog thread and made sure followed all the steps for updating to 1.4

As far as I can tell, yes.

(2014-11-29, 21:16)braaains Wrote:
(2014-11-29, 20:45)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Have you looked at the changelog thread and made sure followed all the steps for updating to 1.4

As far as I can tell, yes.

Read the big, red and bold text in download thread....