Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - braaains - 2014-11-30

@DanCooper
Thanks, you are right. It was my fault, I thought I didn't need VLC for scraping.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - varoeax - 2014-11-30

Master, one question.

Why emmber wont scrape logo, banner, clearart.... on tvshow tab, buy work ok when i scrape movies.

thx. and congratulation for your work.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - AnthonyJS02 - 2014-11-30

(2014-11-30, 14:45)varoeax Wrote: Master, one question.

Why emmber wont scrape logo, banner, clearart.... on tvshow tab, buy work ok when i scrape movies.

They are still working on setting that up. Read few posts up on my question about fanart.tv and tv shows.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-11-30

(2014-11-30, 15:10)AnthonyJS02 Wrote:
(2014-11-30, 14:45)varoeax Wrote: Master, one question.

They are still working on setting that up. Read few posts up on my question about fanart.tv and tv shows.

We need more time to do a complete rework on tv show scraping process.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - AnthonyJS02 - 2014-11-30

Dan not sure if it got passed over but is there a way for imdb scrapper to recognize "_" as a space?

Also is there a way to turn off the audio/subtitle flags on the main window?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - sstavross - 2014-11-30

@DanCooper:

Did you check if you can scrape only metadata? Do you have the same problem as me?

By the way, it will be very good if you can make another tab with "Home Movies" as a lot of us have a lot of home movies that we would like to be scraped and be in kodi's library. By "be scraped" I mean to have an nfo file with metadata, title, and some sreenshots(extrected thumbnails) form the video files.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Pr.Sinister - 2014-12-01

Nevermind!

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-12-01

(2014-11-30, 18:33)sstavross Wrote: @DanCooper:

Did you check if you can scrape only metadata? Do you have the same problem as me?

By the way, it will be very good if you can make another tab with "Home Movies" as a lot of us have a lot of home movies that we would like to be scraped and be in kodi's library. By "be scraped" I mean to have an nfo file with metadata, title, and some sreenshots(extrected thumbnails) form the video files.

Yes, i've checked "Only MetaData" scraping and yes, it's a bug. Ember save the informations only to NFO if a movie has a IMDB-ID. It's fixed now for next release. I try to upload a pre-release for you.

Atm we can't create dynamic or additional tabs in main window.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - sstavross - 2014-12-01

(2014-12-01, 10:41)DanCooper Wrote:

Yes, i've checked "Only MetaData" scraping and yes, it's a bug. Ember save the informations only to NFO if a movie has a IMDB-ID. It's fixed now for next release. I try to uplload a pre-release for you.

Thank you so much for fixing the bug!! Please tell us when you will upload this pre-release.
Ok about the addional tab. I can live without it if you fix the "Only MetaData" scraping. :-)

(2014-11-21, 06:32)Pr.Sinister Wrote:
(2014-11-20, 22:33)DanCooper Wrote: We collect donations for poor programmers Tongue

So i assume all my feature requests are now at the top of the list! mouhahahahaha! RoflTongue

Actually, i tried to post a Feature Request and it didn't let me. It gives me the error:

Code:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /thebuggenie/embermediamanager/issues/new on this server.

so i will put it here if you don't mind :

Quote:I use Ember to generate NFO for Adult Movies and Adult Webisodes (every week there is a new clip just like TV Shows).

Since there is no scraper for it, i use a bunch of batch scripts to generate NFOs for every single adult episode and then i use Ember to add the Plot, download the thumb, and scan the metadata. If it's just one episode i just enter everything in Ember manually. I still have a LOT of "webisodes" i need to generate NFOs for to add to XBMC...

It would be awesome if we could tell Ember the format of our files and click Scan and it would populate the appropriate fields with the data... kind of like MP3 Taggers do it to fill the tags from the filename.

An example:

File: Season 2012\Soapy Massage - 2012-01-13 - 01 - You're Definitely Hired - Casi James.mp4

Generated NFO:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<episodedetails>
  <title>You're Definitely Hired</title>
  <aired>2012-01-13</aired>
  <rating>0</rating>
  <season>2012</season>
  <episode>1</episode>
  <plot></plot>
  <actor>
    <name>Casi James</name>
    <role />
    <thumb />
  </actor>
</episodedetails>

Thanks!

Enjoy your beers guys!

(2014-11-21, 06:48)Pr.Sinister Wrote: Here is a screenshot of what it looks like when i edit Adult Webisodes from Ember.

Now you will understand why i keep asking for Bulk TV Renamer..lol...

BTW: I hope you know i am joking with the priority thing... I know you guys set your priorities and decide what you will and will not put in...

-Pr.

First, thank you for your generous donation! Big Grin

I have started working on episodes Renamer, but this is a little bit more complex like for movies (multi-episodes, multiple valid season/episode numbering for XBMC,...).

Maybe we can add something to get informations from filename for unscraped episodes. Maybe I'll find soon time for that.

Bug tracker:
Hmmm, your account is activated and you are in the same user group like all others. I do not know what the problem is.

(2014-12-01, 14:52)sstavross Wrote:
(2014-12-01, 10:41)DanCooper Wrote:

Yes, i've checked "Only MetaData" scraping and yes, it's a bug. Ember save the informations only to NFO if a movie has a IMDB-ID. It's fixed now for next release. I try to uplload a pre-release for you.

Thank you so much for fixing the bug!! Please tell us when you will upload this pre-release.
Ok about the addional tab. I can live without it if you fix the "Only MetaData" scraping. :-)

New release 1.4.0.7 Version 4 (2014-12-01) is online!

(2014-10-12, 17:57)mardup Wrote:
(2014-10-11, 19:01)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-10-11, 18:44)alexkay Wrote: Thx for the tip Dan, renamer is now perfectly working Smile I had a comma in Windows Language setttings, now replaced by a dot.
This is so bad... i will try to fix that without changing Windows settings.
Thank you for trying this!

Replacing the coma with dot solved my problem too.

I hope you will find a fix without changing this windows settings, because in France, we use the coma as decimal separator.

Thanks again for all Dan !

It should be fixed in new release 1.4.0.7 Version 4 (2014-12-01) (please give me feedback).

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - sstavross - 2014-12-02

Thank you very much DanCooper!!! The new beta version is working perfect with the only metadata scraping! You are great!

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - metalbeast - 2014-12-02

(2014-08-26, 21:25)metalbeast Wrote:
(2014-08-26, 21:04)DanCooper Wrote: I will check that.

But for my understanding:

You have a new Show with only files for Season 01.
You scrape that SHOW, NFO will be created for Season 01 and Show.
Then you add new files for a NEW SEASON
.... and that what?

No, I have all the files, all 9 seasons. Each season is in a seperate folder (Season 1 > Season 9).

I scrape the show, and Ember finds the information for the show correctly, but only scrapes Season 1. All other seasons are coloured green in the list. If I select Rescrape Season (for example on Season 2), then Ember shows the Image dialog for the season, and then clicking on shows Refreshing Show. Once that's done, all the seasons except for the previously scraped Season 1 disappear.

Hi Dan,

Not sure if you remember this post - but I worked out the solution to it. For some reason, with certain TV shows (in my case Sopranos and X-Files), Ember would not see anything past Season 1. This only happened if I had the season folders named "Season 1, Season 2, Season 3" etc. I renamed them to "Season 01, Season 02, Season 03" etc - and everything now works and scrapes correctly!

Strange that this behaviour only happens in very select shows (at least for me). But now it's solved, I'm happy Smile

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-12-02

(2014-11-30, 17:42)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Dan not sure if it got passed over but is there a way for imdb scrapper to recognize "_" as a space?

Also is there a way to turn off the audio/subtitle flags on the main window?

Oh, the first one is very easy. Add this to the "Folder/File Name Filters" in Settings -> Movies -> General:
Code:
_[->]
(There is a blank space at the end, but the forum software removes it!)

This is a simple replace filter: replace character before [->] with character behind [->]

Warning: It is regex, some characters must be "escaped" (like the default "dot" filter "\.[->] "

I've added this filter to the default list.

No, there is no way atm. But i can add an option for that.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - brunosso - 2014-12-05

Dan i have a problem with Plot Outline and Plot. This is my settings

I want to copy the Plot content to the Plot Outline form. Early version of Ember do this...
I'm Italian, and after a scrape i have the Plot in Italian language, but the Plot Outline is always in English.

Can you help me?