Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-12-05

Do you have disabled Outline in IMDB scraper?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - brunosso - 2014-12-05

(2014-12-05, 16:43)DanCooper Wrote: Do you have disabled Outline in IMDB scraper?

Ok the problem is TMDB and IMDB scraper active. I disable IMDB, because many Italian item is missing, and now work with TMDB, also i have a personal API key.

Thanks!

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-12-05

Scraper mixing is not a problem, but you need to disable Outline in IMDB to use the TMDB Plot as Outline (only IMDB has Outlines).

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Pr.Sinister - 2014-12-05

Ok maybe i am going crazy but i can no longer find the Cleanup Settings for Movies.

I need to add .mp3 as an extension not to delete but i can't find it.

I assumed that meant it wouldn't delete anything that is a valid video, valid sub or valid audio but i was wrong... When i run the cleanup, it deleted all the theme files.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Krautmaster - 2014-12-06

hi guy, first a big thanks to all developer on this great program.

I face problems with the 1.4.0.7 version, any how the scraper stops when scraping eg 10 movies at once. I can click cancle but it stucks in cancleing the processes. Im using the complete stock setting (+ checked clearart), only switched languages to german (+images as well as infos). Nothing changes using my own TMDB key...

Seems to be related to this

2014-12-06 11:49:07.0277;EmberAPI.ModulesManager;EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric;25;WARN;No generic modules defined <OnMovieFanartSave>;
2014-12-06 11:49:07.1058;EmberAPI.ModulesManager;EmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeTheme_Movie;25;TRACE;Scraping movie themes using <GoEar_Theme>;
2014-12-06 11:49:07.1058;ScraperModule.GoEar_Theme;ScraperModule.GoEar_Theme.Scraper;25;TRACE;Started scrape;

ill check if it works fine when disabling goEar

Edit: Seems to work fine now without goEar...

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-12-06

(2014-12-05, 21:31)Pr.Sinister Wrote: Ok maybe i am going crazy but i can no longer find the Cleanup Settings for Movies.

I need to add .mp3 as an extension not to delete but i can't find it.

I assumed that meant it wouldn't delete anything that is a valid video, valid sub or valid audio but i was wrong... When i run the cleanup, it deleted all the theme files.

I've removed the cleaner settings to do a rework (sorry).
But i think you can add .mp3 manually in the Settings.xml file. Search the node <FileSystemCleanerWhitelistExts> and add a new node in the same way of already existing nodes.

(2014-12-06, 12:53)Krautmaster Wrote: hi guy, first a big thanks to all developer on this great program.

I face problems with the 1.4.0.7 version, any how the scraper stops when scraping eg 10 movies at once. I can click cancle but it stucks in cancleing the processes. Im using the complete stock setting (+ checked clearart), only switched languages to german (+images as well as infos). Nothing changes using my own TMDB key...

Seems to be related to this

2014-12-06 11:49:07.0277;EmberAPI.ModulesManager;EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric;25;WARN;No generic modules defined <OnMovieFanartSave>;
2014-12-06 11:49:07.1058;EmberAPI.ModulesManager;EmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeTheme_Movie;25;TRACE;Scraping movie themes using <GoEar_Theme>;
2014-12-06 11:49:07.1058;ScraperModule.GoEar_Theme;ScraperModule.GoEar_Theme.Scraper;25;TRACE;Started scrape;

ill check if it works fine when disabling goEar

ThemeScraping is still very beta and unfiltered. I would use themes downloading only on manually scraping.
Btw., check my Signature for german support forum.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - solamnic - 2014-12-06

@Dan

using sort files into folders does not work when i use it in a network path... in 1.4.0.7 (worked in previous version.. (cant remember in which one since i havent used it for a while))... Smile

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - elnino-1900 - 2014-12-07

Using the latest beta and with activex installed, I am unable to scrape movies using TMDB or IMDB. I am right clicking then scraping movie and I can select the movie and all the artwork but the actual movie information page with the outline doesnt appear. it just says scraping movie at the bottom with the green bar. however, scraping tv episodes seems to work fine. anyone else have the same issue

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Tanem - 2014-12-07

(2014-12-07, 06:05)elnino-1900 Wrote: Using the latest beta and with activex installed, I am unable to scrape movies using TMDB or IMDB. I am right clicking then scraping movie and I can select the movie and all the artwork but the actual movie information page with the outline doesnt appear. it just says scraping movie at the bottom with the green bar. however, scraping tv episodes seems to work fine. anyone else have the same issue

It's working fine for a moment, but now same problem here. I think they changed something and now Ember gets stuck anyhow...

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - AnthonyJS02 - 2014-12-07

(2014-12-07, 14:11)Tanem Wrote:
(2014-12-07, 06:05)elnino-1900 Wrote: Using the latest beta and with activex installed, I am unable to scrape movies using TMDB or IMDB. I am right clicking then scraping movie and I can select the movie and all the artwork but the actual movie information page with the outline doesnt appear. it just says scraping movie at the bottom with the green bar. however, scraping tv episodes seems to work fine. anyone else have the same issue

It's working fine for a moment, but now same problem here. I think they changed something and now Ember gets stuck anyhow...

This happened to me other night. Some movies would work and others wouldn't.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-12-07

No Edit Movie dialog = 10000000000% a problem with VLC ActiveX!

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - AnthonyJS02 - 2014-12-07

Dan...These are the two movies I am having trouble with that just stick to "scraping" on the bottom right corner. It gets through all the artwork but just doesnt move past that. Not sure if it something to do with the movies but here they are:

Frosty the Snowman http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064349/?ref_=nv_sr_1
Ruldoph http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058536/?ref_=nv_sr_1

I dont think it is a vlc issue I was just able to scrape a different movie and minute ago and the edit window pops up when I double click on one of these two movies except no info is there of course.

Thanks,

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Tanem - 2014-12-07

Sorry Dan,

I know the importance of vlc activeX, but I also don't think that it is a problem with the vlc plugin.
Since the latest Beta was available, i scraped Movies almost every Day. There was no problems until the last 2 or 3 days as this phenomenon occurs.

As AnthonyJS02 above said, some movies can be scraped without a problem, some stuck at the end and no Edit dialog will show up.
There seems not to be any straight rule of what works and what not. (Year, Name etc.)

If it is really the plugin in some weird way, i don't see the logic behind this error but i will excuse me then.

As an example:

Will scrape without a problem:
Edge of Tomorrow
Kung Fu Panda 2

Will scrape, but at the end, no Edit dialog appears:
Sunshine
Stargate

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - deh2k7 - 2014-12-07

i haven't picked up Ember in a while, looking very good!

I have a question about movie sets. how does one scan the movie collection and then scrape the collections to which they belong? right now, it seems like i have to manually create a movie collection before i can scrape it. am i missing something?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-12-08

(2014-12-07, 16:23)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Dan...These are the two movies I am having trouble with that just stick to "scraping" on the bottom right corner. It gets through all the artwork but just doesnt move past that. Not sure if it something to do with the movies but here they are:

Frosty the Snowman http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064349/?ref_=nv_sr_1
Ruldoph http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058536/?ref_=nv_sr_1

I dont think it is a vlc issue I was just able to scrape a different movie and minute ago and the edit window pops up when I double click on one of these two movies except no info is there of course.

Thanks,

(2014-12-07, 18:49)Tanem Wrote: Sorry Dan,

I know the importance of vlc activeX, but I also don't think that it is a problem with the vlc plugin.
Since the latest Beta was available, i scraped Movies almost every Day. There was no problems until the last 2 or 3 days as this phenomenon occurs.

As AnthonyJS02 above said, some movies can be scraped without a problem, some stuck at the end and no Edit dialog will show up.
There seems not to be any straight rule of what works and what not. (Year, Name etc.)

If it is really the plugin in some weird way, i don't see the logic behind this error but i will excuse me then.

As an example:

Will scrape without a problem:
Edge of Tomorrow
Kung Fu Panda 2

Will scrape, but at the end, no Edit dialog appears:
Sunshine
Stargate

If you can't open Edit Movie on any movie = 100% VLC issue.
If you have problem with individual movies try to disable Theme scraping. I've tested with "Frosty the Snowman" and it hangs on GoEar scraper.

(2014-12-07, 22:57)deh2k7 Wrote: i haven't picked up Ember in a while, looking very good!

I have a question about movie sets. how does one scan the movie collection and then scrape the collections to which they belong? right now, it seems like i have to manually create a movie collection before i can scrape it. am i missing something?
There are two settings in movie data scraper part: get Collection ID and Add Movie automatically to Collection. Also you have to enable Collection ID in TMDB scraper.
If this options are enabled, Ember will create collections and add Movies automatically.