Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - salimpam12 - 2014-12-15

Log File mr? This my Log sorry i cant upload at pastebin mr i dont know how
https://www.mediafire.com/?yfce71838m7mae1
u can see at my SS im need scrape One Piece TV show im cek at thetvdb have poster and fanart, but im re scrape my TV show Very slow loading, after done only like my SS not poster and other

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - solamnic - 2014-12-15

(2014-12-15, 14:05)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-12-14, 22:14)solamnic Wrote:
(2014-12-13, 20:44)DanCooper Wrote: I will take a look on this.

have you checked it ?

Yes, i've checked both types, Sort Files Into Folders in Tools menu and the setting Sort File Into Folders before each library update with a network path (not mapped in Windows). Both works without problems.

I have found out the problem...
when in a directory are files and directories , pressing Sort File into Folders does not work..
but when i moved all the separate files in a new directory, pressing Sort File into Folders worked as intended ... Nod

AW: RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-12-15

(2014-12-15, 22:49)solamnic Wrote:
(2014-12-15, 14:05)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-12-14, 22:14)solamnic Wrote: have you checked it ?

Yes, i've checked both types, Sort Files Into Folders in Tools menu and the setting Sort File Into Folders before each library update with a network path (not mapped in Windows). Both works without problems.

when in a directory are files and directories , pressing Sort File into Folders does not work..
but when i moved all the separate files in a new directory, pressing Sort File into Folders worked as intended ... Nod
Ok, i will check that.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - publicENEMY - 2014-12-16

Ember mm beta(latest as of now) took too long scraping media. Uses default settings for everything. the only setting that changed from default are movie directory(no tv show)

Heres are the log.

http://pastebin.com/h4FcvVfa

Please advice. thanks.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-12-16

(2014-12-16, 08:46)publicENEMY Wrote: Ember mm beta(latest as of now) took too long scraping media. Uses default settings for everything. the only setting that changed from default are movie directory(no tv show)

Heres are the log.

http://pastebin.com/h4FcvVfa

Please advice. thanks.

Read the hints in download-thread and disable GoEar theme scraper.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-12-16

(2014-12-15, 22:51)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-12-15, 22:49)solamnic Wrote:
(2014-12-15, 14:05)DanCooper Wrote: Yes, i've checked both types, Sort Files Into Folders in Tools menu and the setting Sort File Into Folders before each library update with a network path (not mapped in Windows). Both works without problems.

Ok, i will check that.

Tested, also works for me with other directories in the same path.

Please upload a screenshot of your directory in a situation that not can be sorted. I will try to reproduce that issue 1:1.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - solamnic - 2014-12-16

(2014-12-16, 11:31)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-12-15, 22:51)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-12-15, 22:49)solamnic Wrote: I have found out the problem...
Ok, i will check that.

Tested, also works for me with other directories in the same path.

Please upload a screenshot of your directory in a situation that not can be sorted. I will try to reproduce that issue 1:1.

since i moved the files to a new folder..
could not replicate the problem.. if it happens again.. i will report... Nod

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - JavaLawyer - 2014-12-17

Is the Themes scraper functional for TV Shows? TelevisionTunes is enabled, but there doesn't seem to be any UI to manually or automatically scrape.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-12-17

(2014-12-17, 17:06)JavaLawyer Wrote: Is the Themes scraper functional for TV Shows? TelevisionTunes is enabled, but there doesn't seem to be any UI to manually or automatically scrape.

No.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - bill1972 - 2014-12-18

what is causing the error in the log file

No generic modules defined <TVImageNaming>

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Drazzilb - 2014-12-19

Any plans in the near future to implement the "Bulk" Renamer for TV Shows?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-12-19

(2014-12-19, 00:41)Drazzilb Wrote: Any plans in the near future to implement the "Bulk" Renamer for TV Shows?

It's already "ready" for next beta release ;-)

(2014-12-18, 01:05)bill1972 Wrote: what is causing the error in the log file

No generic modules defined <TVImageNaming>

It's not an error, it's a debug warning that you can ignore.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Drazzilb - 2014-12-19

(2014-12-19, 01:38)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-12-19, 00:41)Drazzilb Wrote: Any plans in the near future to implement the "Bulk" Renamer for TV Shows?

It's already "ready" for next beta release ;-)

Outstanding. Can't wait, thank you very much for such an awesome program.

One other question: Is there any plan to implement anything with the CDArt script to differentiate between a dvd (Source) and Bluray (Source) for the disc image downloaded. Or is this not possible?

Quick note: This is in regards to the main thread you have. I also experienced the "Info screen would not load issue" This was with VLC x64 installed. However switching back to the VLC x32 version fixed all the issues. So that might alleviate some of the headache with having to answer this question over and over.

Hope that helps.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - JavaLawyer - 2014-12-19

(2014-12-17, 17:11)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-12-17, 17:06)JavaLawyer Wrote: Is the Themes scraper functional for TV Shows? TelevisionTunes is enabled, but there doesn't seem to be any UI to manually or automatically scrape.

No.

Are there plans to build-out this functionality in an upcoming release? (coming soon. . . no ETA...)

Thanks!

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Mitchlw - 2014-12-19

Quick/Small Question;

If i add different seasons from a TV Show, which are stored across multiple HDD's, to EMM...for example;

HDD 1 contains Arrow S01
HDD 2 contains Arrow S02

EMM adds the show 2 times to your collection instead of one entry with both seasons attached to it.....so EMM handles it likes this;

Arrow
-Season 1 (HDD 1)
Arrow
-Season 2 (HDD 2)

instead of

Arrow
-Season 1 (HDD 1)
-Season 2 (HDD 2)

Can I and how could I fix this?

Hope you understand what i mean!

Thanks,
Mitch.