Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - valerinism - 2015-01-13

I have been using v1.3 build 20. I downloaded the new beta. I did NOT re-use any files from the older version except for the image and nfo files in the media folders.

So. New 1.4 install. Added my sources. All images show up. But I cannot edit a movie (right click, edit movie) as nothing comes up. Did I miss something or is there some obsecure option I need to check?

Do the nfo files need to be the same case as the movie file? (ie. movie file is VIDEO_TS.IFO and video_ts.nfo)

Thanks

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - T-bird_se - 2015-01-13

(2015-01-13, 03:45)valerinism Wrote: So. New 1.4 install. Added my sources. All images show up. But I cannot edit a movie (right click, edit movie) as nothing comes up. Did I miss something or is there some obsecure option I need to check?

Thanks

Yes you missed the big red bold text in download tread

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - valerinism - 2015-01-13

I have VLC installed, latest version. Just ran the installer. Guess the plugin didn't install by default. Uninstalled and re-installed and the default setup has the plugin checked, Thanks

Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - jaochoo - 2015-01-13

Another issue I encountered:

I have six episodes of Band of Brothers stored like this:

TV Shows/Band of Brothers (2001)/S01/...
(Whereas ... are the episodes as single video files)

In Ember, after updating the database, two seasons show up, a season 01 (correct) and a season 20 with an episode s20e06 inside. I already tried deleting that season from the database and cleaning the database as well as changing the folder structure to store all episodes directly under the Band of Brothers (2001) main folder (since there's only one season). Nothing fixed it.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-01-13

(2015-01-13, 10:16)jaochoo Wrote: Another issue I encountered:

I have six episodes of Band of Brothers stored like this:

TV Shows/Band of Brothers (2001)/S01/...
(Whereas ... are the episodes as single video files)

In Ember, after updating the database, two seasons show up, a season 01 (correct) and a season 20 with an episode s20e06 inside. I already tried deleting that season from the database and cleaning the database as well as changing the folder structure to store all episodes directly under the Band of Brothers (2001) main folder (since there's only one season). Nothing fixed it.

I need a screenshot of your files inside the S01 folder.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - quade1337 - 2015-01-13

when is the next release dancooperHuh

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-01-14

(2015-01-13, 23:59)quade1337 Wrote: when is the next release dancooperHuh

Weekend... maybe

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - FreeMan xbmc - 2015-01-14

Funny, for all the issues I've had getting it to scrape made-for-TV movies, when it came to scraping 2001: A Space Odyssey (tt0062622), all it would pick up is a 1970 TV show about it.

I had to manually override it with the tt code, because even though it listed the movie under 'Partial Matches', it wouldn't 'verify' it when I selected the movie from there.

Please don't get me wrong, DC, I'm really not complaining! I'm so happy to have EMM back in action with (mostly) functional scrapers, that I'm going back through my entire library and updating everything. Its just that in doing so (for 1400+ movies), I'm running across some issues. I really do appreciate your efforts (and anyone else who's working on it - I don't mean to leave them out, you just seem to be the face at this point)!!

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-01-14

(2015-01-14, 05:49)FreeMan xbmc Wrote: Funny, for all the issues I've had getting it to scrape made-for-TV movies, when it came to scraping 2001: A Space Odyssey (tt0062622), all it would pick up is a 1970 TV show about it.

I had to manually override it with the tt code, because even though it listed the movie under 'Partial Matches', it wouldn't 'verify' it when I selected the movie from there.

Please don't get me wrong, DC, I'm really not complaining! I'm so happy to have EMM back in action with (mostly) functional scrapers, that I'm going back through my entire library and updating everything. Its just that in doing so (for 1400+ movies), I'm running across some issues. I really do appreciate your efforts (and anyone else who's working on it - I don't mean to leave them out, you just seem to be the face at this point)!!

Why you do not you use TMDB as scraper? This has much better search results. You also can mix scrapers if you wan't use partial fields from IMDB.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - FordPrefect138 - 2015-01-15

I have an issue that I noticed today regarding the ratings. I did a bit of digging through this thread to see if it had been previously reported and don't see anything. If it's already known, please ignore this, if not, it's probably something to add into the bug list.

Version: 1.4.0.7 (x86)

What I'm seeing is that any movie tagged with an MPAA rating of PG-13, the image being displayed within EMM is for the PG rating and not the PG-13 rating. I've checked the images dierectory (C:\Ember Media Manager BETA\Images\Ratings\usa) and see that the proper PG-13 rating file exists.

I've also checked the .nfo file that gets generated and the data there is correct as well.

<mpaa>Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action, some disturbing images, and thematic elements</mpaa>

This is more of a nuisance than anything, but I wanted to make you aware of it if you weren't already.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-01-15

(2015-01-15, 19:17)FordPrefect138 Wrote: I have an issue that I noticed today regarding the ratings. I did a bit of digging through this thread to see if it had been previously reported and don't see anything. If it's already known, please ignore this, if not, it's probably something to add into the bug list.

Version: 1.4.0.7 (x86)

What I'm seeing is that any movie tagged with an MPAA rating of PG-13, the image being displayed within EMM is for the PG rating and not the PG-13 rating. I've checked the images dierectory (C:\Ember Media Manager BETA\Images\Ratings\usa) and see that the proper PG-13 rating file exists.

I've also checked the .nfo file that gets generated and the data there is correct as well.

<mpaa>Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action, some disturbing images, and thematic elements</mpaa>

This is more of a nuisance than anything, but I wanted to make you aware of it if you weren't already.

Thx, i've fixed that.

If you want you can save this XML to .\Ember Media Manager\Settings to fix this bug: Link

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - boppyman - 2015-01-16

Dan will your next release include the image scraping off fanart.tv?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - FonziQ - 2015-01-17

Hi,

I recently added HEVC x265 Movie files and i cant figure out how to show the flag or icon when i scrape them.

Cheers!!!

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - sphings - 2015-01-17

Hi,

I've a problem parsing my movies.
Some mkv file make problems.
Ember is downloading the pictures but when it will fill out the film information page,
there is just 20% cpu usage and nothing happens ...
Ember wont write the nfo file. the pics are already in the folder.
And ember doesn't skip the file after a while so it stuck on these files :/
Any ideas?

regards

sphings

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - kees667 - 2015-01-17

Have been running 1.4.0.7 for some time now. Whenever I copy new movies to my movies folder and press update it won't update and show the new movies, only if I remove and readd the source do they appear. Anything I can post here to find out what is wrong? Updating doesnt show it is scanning any folders in the bottom left.