Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-03-05

(2015-03-05, 19:31)T-bird_se Wrote: Found a bug in fanart handling in TV:Show scraping

How to reproduce:
Scrape a show with more than one season
In first dialog select different fanart for show, all-season, every singel season you have
After save, all types of fanart has the same and that's the last selected one when scraping

Last season in listbox don't get any check marks even that the files is created on disc and exist in Art table in DB, reload fix it

Thank you for reporting, working on a fix.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-03-05

(2015-03-05, 20:24)DanCooper Wrote:
(2015-03-05, 19:31)T-bird_se Wrote: Found a bug in fanart handling in TV:Show scraping

How to reproduce:
Scrape a show with more than one season
In first dialog select different fanart for show, all-season, every singel season you have
After save, all types of fanart has the same and that's the last selected one when scraping

Last season in listbox don't get any check marks even that the files is created on disc and exist in Art table in DB, reload fix it

Thank you for reporting, working on a fix.

Is fixed now.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - zerocool_ie - 2015-03-05

hey Dan, I found an issue

Bug:
Cannot delete file and library item
Steps:
Right click on a movie
Choose Remove -> Delete Movie
Error log:
Code:
2015-03-05 21:43:41.3554,Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain,Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.cmnuMovieRemoveFromDisk_Click,1,ERROR,cmnuMovieRemoveFromDisk_Click,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.ArgumentException: Column named idEpisode cannot be found.
Parameter name: columnName
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewCellCollection.get_Item(String columnName)
   at Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.cmnuMovieRemoveFromDisk_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)*   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewCellCollection.get_Item(String columnName)
   at Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.cmnuMovieRemoveFromDisk_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)"

do you prefer bug reports here or elsewhere? Smile

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - war59312 - 2015-03-06

Speaking of, I am unable to remove MoveSet "X-Men Collection". Nothing seems to happen when I delete movie.

And I don't see any error logged.

"Reload Movie Sets" and "Clean Database" from "Tools" menu does nothing to fix it either.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-03-06

New release 1.4.2.0 (2015-03-05) is online!

Code:
Changelog 1.4.2.0 (2015-03-05)

[Main]
fixed: dialogs/windows size
fixed: DTS-MA and DTS-HRA identification
fixed: refresh tv show does not refresh seasons
added: <tag> manager

[TVDB]
fixed: image downloading on new tv show

[Tag Manager]
added: first release

[Moviepilot]
fixed: plot and outline scraping

[Renamer]
fixed: files will not be renamed while scraping if not NFO scraping is active in the current scraping process
added: patter to control season/episode number padding

(2015-03-05, 23:49)zerocool_ie Wrote: hey Dan, I found an issue

Bug:
Cannot delete file and library item
Steps:
Right click on a movie
Choose Remove -> Delete Movie
Error log:
Code:
2015-03-05 21:43:41.3554,Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain,Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.cmnuMovieRemoveFromDisk_Click,1,ERROR,cmnuMovieRemoveFromDisk_Click,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.ArgumentException: Column named idEpisode cannot be found.
Parameter name: columnName
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewCellCollection.get_Item(String columnName)
   at Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.cmnuMovieRemoveFromDisk_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)*   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewCellCollection.get_Item(String columnName)
   at Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.cmnuMovieRemoveFromDisk_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)"

do you prefer bug reports here or elsewhere? Smile

This is a bug for our bug tracker: Link

(2015-03-06, 01:07)war59312 Wrote: Speaking of, I am unable to remove MoveSet "X-Men Collection". Nothing seems to happen when I delete movie.

And I don't see any error logged.

"Reload Movie Sets" and "Clean Database" from "Tools" menu does nothing to fix it either.

Works for me like a charm.
Can you tell me your steps to reproduce it?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - war59312 - 2015-03-06

Please see PM, hope you don't mind.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Pr.Sinister - 2015-03-06

Dan,

Would you mind terribly looking at the Audio Codec Mapping to see if Ember saves them to the database forcing lowercase when the movie is scanned?

1.4.2.0 still has the same problem

BTW: Your Release Post Link still points to 1.4.1.0

(2015-03-06, 04:52)Pr.Sinister Wrote: Dan,

Would you mind terribly looking at the Audio Codec Mapping to see if Ember saves them to the database forcing lowercase when the movie is scanned?

1.4.2.0 still has the same problem

BTW: Your Release Post Link still points to 1.4.1.0

I've changed that. Now CodecMapping returns always exactly the mapped string.
I've you can't wait, here is the new EmberAPI.dll: Link

Download link is fixed now.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - FlashPan - 2015-03-06

Duplicate TV Episodes When Only 1 File?

Hi again,

Found another weird thing that is starting to drive me potty

Apologies...am having issues attaching screenshots so I'll need to be verbally descriptive.

For some reason most of my tv show episodes are listed twice within ember.

For example I have the following show in the following drive folder structure:

TV Series
>>Life's Too Short
>>>Season 1
>>>>Life's Too Short.S01E01.Episode 1.mp4
>>>>Life's Too Short.S01E01.Episode 1.nfo
>>>>Life's Too Short.S01E01.Episode 1-thumb.jpg
>>>>Life's Too Short.S01E02.Episode 2.mp4
>>>>Life's Too Short.S01E02.Episode 2.nfo
>>>>Life's Too Short.S01E02.Episode 2-thumb.jpg

This type of format I've been running for years with no issues (and no issue with previous ember versions)

Within ember under "All Seasons" or "Season 1" I'll be seeing

# # Title
01 01 Episode 1
01 01 Episode 1
01 02 Episode 2
01 02 Episode 2

This is not happening to all my shows but seemingly most.

I've also noticed that if I "Refresh" a show, series or episode that my .nfo will double up with duplicate data. So after /episodedetails I'll have the exact same info again underneath. if I go in and manually remove the duplicate data and refresh again the duplication will re-appear.

I've tried everything I can think to stop/fix in case of a config error and finally I deleted ember completely, installed from scratch and left it completely vanilla - I changed zero settings or options.

Added the Source "TV Series" back in and the issues above are still apparent.

From memory now this has happened from 1.4.0.8, .0.9, .1.0 and .2.0

Last vanilla install was this morning with 1.4.2.0

Forgot to to say I've also tried removing all the .nfo files as well but this made no difference either.

Cheers as always Smile

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - zerocool_ie - 2015-03-06

(2015-03-06, 01:20)DanCooper Wrote: This is a bug for our bug tracker: Link

Submitted: Smile
http://bugs.embermediamanager.org/thebuggenie/embermediamanager/issues/193

(2015-03-06, 13:06)FlashPan Wrote: Duplicate TV Episodes When Only 1 File?

Hi again,

Found another weird thing that is starting to drive me potty

Apologies...am having issues attaching screenshots so I'll need to be verbally descriptive.

For some reason most of my tv show episodes are listed twice within ember.

For example I have the following show in the following drive folder structure:

TV Series
>>Life's Too Short
>>>Season 1
>>>>Life's Too Short.S01E01.Episode 1.mp4
>>>>Life's Too Short.S01E01.Episode 1.nfo
>>>>Life's Too Short.S01E01.Episode 1-thumb.jpg
>>>>Life's Too Short.S01E02.Episode 2.mp4
>>>>Life's Too Short.S01E02.Episode 2.nfo
>>>>Life's Too Short.S01E02.Episode 2-thumb.jpg

This type of format I've been running for years with no issues (and no issue with previous ember versions)

Within ember under "All Seasons" or "Season 1" I'll be seeing

# # Title
01 01 Episode 1
01 01 Episode 1
02 02 Episode 2
02 02 Episode 2

This is not happening to all my shows but seemingly most.

I've also noticed that if I "Refresh" a show, series or episode that my .nfo will double up with duplicate data. So after /episodedetails I'll have the exact same info again underneath. if I go in and manually remove the duplicate data and refresh again the duplication will re-appear.

I've tried everything I can think to stop/fix in case of a config error and finally I deleted ember completely, installed from scratch and left it completely vanilla - I changed zero settings or options.

Added the Source "TV Series" back in and the issues above are still apparent.

From memory now this has happened from 1.4.0.8, .0.9, .1.0 and .2.0

Last vanilla install was this morning with 1.4.2.0

Forgot to to say I've also tried removing all the .nfo files as well but this made no difference either.

Cheers as always Smile

Ember does recognize E01 and Episode 1 as episodes in this file by default regex. That means Ember think this is a multi-episode file and write the NFO as multi-episode NFO.
You can fix that easy:
  • delete the bad NFOs
  • remove the whole tv show from Ember
  • change this regexes if you don't no longer want recognize "Episode 1":

default regex row:
Season Match Regex:
Code:
(s(eason[\W_]*)?(?<season>[0-9]+))([\W_]*(\.?(-|(e(pisode[\W_]*)?))[0-9]+)+)?
Episode Match Regex:
Code:
(-|(e(pisode[\W_]*)?))(?<episode>[0-9]+)

change it to:
Season Match Regex:
Code:
(s(?<season>[0-9]+))([\W_]*(\.?(-|(e))[0-9]+)+)?
Episode Match Regex:
Code:
(-|(e))(?<episode>[0-9]+)

But i have found a bug in settings: It's not possible to proper save the regex settings Sad It do not make sens to change that in settings, but you can search the two lines in Settings.xml and change it manually to the new values.

Btw, working on regex changes to the same rules like Kodi use for movies and episodes.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Cocotus - 2015-03-06

(2015-03-05, 19:24)DanCooper Wrote:
(2015-03-05, 18:57)zerocool_ie Wrote:
(2015-03-05, 17:10)DanCooper Wrote:
  1. Reload the regex list and move the row "([\/\._ -](?<season>[0-9]+)([0-9][0-9]))[\._ -]" over the row "(?<season>specials?)$".
    You can also delete the row "([\/\._ -](?<season>[0-9]+)([0-9][0-9]))[\._ -]" if you don't have episodes like "ep_608.ext"
  2. yes, it works. But it needs a long time to get the list.

1. That fixed it - thank you Dan! Smile
  2. Clicked 'Get Watched Episodes' and waited until it stopped. Got this from the log:
    Code:
    2015-03-05 16:09:36.6757,generic.EmberCore.Trakt.dlgTrakttvManager,generic.EmberCore.Trakt.dlgTrakttvManager.btntraktPlaycountGetSeries_Click,1,ERROR,btntraktPlaycountGetSeries_Click,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
       at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
       at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
       at generic.EmberCore.Trakt.dlgTrakttvManager.btntraktPlaycountGetSeries_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)*   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
       at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
       at generic.EmberCore.Trakt.dlgTrakttvManager.btntraktPlaycountGetSeries_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)"

Tried again and got the same error:
    Code:
    2015-03-05 16:50:48.2880,generic.EmberCore.Trakt.dlgTrakttvManager,generic.EmberCore.Trakt.dlgTrakttvManager.btntraktPlaycountGetSeries_Click,1,ERROR,btntraktPlaycountGetSeries_Click,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
       at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
       at generic.EmberCore.Trakt.dlgTrakttvManager.btntraktPlaycountGetSeries_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)*   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
       at generic.EmberCore.Trakt.dlgTrakttvManager.btntraktPlaycountGetSeries_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)"
Thanks for any suggestions you may have!

Yes, this is an error.
I'll pass that on Cocotus Big Grin

Thanks Dan Wink I will look into this this weekend, I think I need to restructure the code of GetPlaycount for episodes a bit...