Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-03-15

(2015-03-15, 21:10)Poland Wrote: Is it possible to set the program so that the output file is called as NFO as my title of the movie Huh
No.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - T-bird_se - 2015-03-15

(2015-03-14, 20:57)Boulder Wrote: Is there anything that can be done to debug or resolve freezing issues? I'm trying to scrape the TV series Sledge Hammer!, season 1, and it seems to hang when the status bar shows "Saving all images". I was able to scrape a couple of individual episodes but the third one froze again.

The external hard drive attached to the Chromebox is connected to the PC via an SMB share.

EDIT: it seems that the saving progresses, but very, very slowly. It took several minutes to finish one episode.. usually everything works just fine. Also browsing the SMB share is nigh impossible, so it would point to a network issue. However, FTP connection works ok and the Kodi log doesn't have anything strange there.

Remove the setting "actor thumbs" for episodes in file and sources for tv-shows

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - G elly N - 2015-03-16

I've just updated my EMM to 1.4.2.0 from a really old one (can't remember the version).

On the old version guest stars used to appear in the credits/Writer section as: Actor Name (Guest Star) and i would then manually cut them into the actors section so they show up in xbmc/kodi when i look in episode info
But now I'm only getting the writer and it don't have the guest stars show up anywhere

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-03-16

(2015-03-12, 20:54)MikeDB Wrote: I haven't been to this thread in months....so excuse me if this has been asked already:

How close are we to a final product or will this just be an ongoing project where bugs pop up and are fixed accordingly?

I asked because I was wondering if I scanned all my movies now.....what will happen if an updated version comes a long and I re-scan everything. I'm new to scrappers so I'm not sure how this stuff works.

We are far away from a real final release :-)

But you don't have to rescrape your files if a new version have been released. Ember does read all your existing NFOs with your already scraped informations and images.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-03-16

(2015-03-16, 00:49)G elly N Wrote: I've just updated my EMM to 1.4.2.0 from a really old one (can't remember the version).

On the old version guest stars used to appear in the credits/Writer section as: Actor Name (Guest Star) and i would then manually cut them into the actors section so they show up in xbmc/kodi when i look in episode info
But now I'm only getting the writer and it don't have the guest stars show up anywhere

We have removed "Guest Stars" from "Credits (Writer)" in one of our last releases.
Now I've added "Guest Stars" as new settings for global and TVDB scraper. If enabled, Ember add guest stars automatically to the episode actors list with role "Guest Star". It will be available in next release.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - skaxx - 2015-03-17

Hey,

I want to scrape information of a movie that is listed in tmdb, but not in imdb. Is this possible? When changing the movie, it only allows me to define the movie with a imdb id, but not a tmdb id..

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-03-17

(2015-03-17, 16:49)skaxx Wrote: Hey,

I want to scrape information of a movie that is listed in tmdb, but not in imdb. Is this possible? When changing the movie, it only allows me to define the movie with a imdb id, but not a tmdb id..
Enable the TMDB scraper and move it to the top position in scraper list.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - skaxx - 2015-03-17

(2015-03-17, 16:52)DanCooper Wrote:
(2015-03-17, 16:49)skaxx Wrote: Hey,

Enable the TMDB scraper and move it to the top position in scraper list.

Thank you for the quick reply, it's working Smile.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - G elly N - 2015-03-17

(2015-03-16, 14:10)DanCooper Wrote: We have removed "Guest Stars" from "Credits (Writer)" in one of our last releases.
Now I've added "Guest Stars" as new settings for global and TVDB scraper. If enabled, Ember add guest stars automatically to the episode actors list with role "Guest Star". It will be available in next release.

Thats great news, so i will be able to rescrape shows and have all the updated info and not have to re add the guest stars

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Cocotus - 2015-03-18

(2015-01-01, 17:03)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2015-01-01, 16:19)Cocotus Wrote:
(2015-01-01, 11:54)neurosis13 Wrote: - the number of votes misses a separator: its 14334 instead of 14,334 for example, its harder to read, maybe there is an option for that that i missed?
comma seperator for votes was removed because in some countries 14,334 means 14 votes and a third (like 14.3) - which is wrong of course. Personally I think removing the seperator is cleaner Wink

thats too bad, trying to always count or recognize the number of digest gave me sort of headache motion sickness after a short while and i had to go back to 1.3 mostly just because of that.
It's very stressful in browsing mode.

(2015-01-01, 19:49)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2015-01-01, 18:32)redglory Wrote: Perhaps having some sort of parameter for thousands pontuation?

i really hope there will be a plausible solution for this.

very appreciated.

Almost forgotten but now I submitted a new setting "Use thousands separator" in scraper options to Dan. Next Beta it should be back Wink

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-03-18

(2015-03-18, 10:58)Bjur Wrote: Hi a newbie question. I've just updated to 1.4 from 1.3, but I can't seem to download trailers manually. When I go into edit movie and trailer window I can see "download" is grayed out. When I enter a link or scrape it changed to "set to nfo" and download button is disappered. What am I doing wrong?

Go to the Trailer tab in Edit Movie dialog. The trailer button in Details tab is only for NFO trailer links.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Fail$tyle420 - 2015-03-19

Since upgrading to 1.4.2.0 I have been unable to automatically rename movies upon scrape if using CLI, can anyone else confirm or what logs should I send you?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-03-19

(2015-03-19, 03:37)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Since upgrading to 1.4.2.0 I have been unable to automatically rename movies upon scrape if using CLI, can anyone else confirm or what logs should I send you?
Know bug, already fixed for next release.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - shaktoo - 2015-03-19

Dan & everyone , just wanted to Thank you for your ongoing amazing work. Updated to 1.4.2.0 on a new PC from scratch and simply amazed at how fast ember has become. Or maybe its the i7 @4.5 with insane RAM & latencies...Goear & TV Tunes working too. Cheers M8

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Fail$tyle420 - 2015-03-19

(2015-03-19, 08:54)DanCooper Wrote:
(2015-03-19, 03:37)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Since upgrading to 1.4.2.0 I have been unable to automatically rename movies upon scrape if using CLI, can anyone else confirm or what logs should I send you?
Know bug, already fixed for next release.

Ok cool! I thought I was tripping when I realized it hadn't renamed about 30 movies lol. Alright, waiting for next release! Again, thank you so much for your time and this AMAZING program!