Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - JohnWPB - 2015-05-08

(2015-05-08, 15:05)DanCooper Wrote: That's not an error, it's correct.
It's the TMDB (not IMDB) Collection ID.

Sorry, my mistake there, I did mean TMDB, fingers typed from memory I guess Wink

(2015-05-08, 15:05)DanCooper Wrote: It's saved one time as node <tmdbcolid> as additional movie info and, if you have added this movie to a set, as parameter in node <set>. This is important if you not use the same collection/set name that TMDB use. Ember can find an existing set with this parameter, even if you have renamed it.

Ahhh ok, makes sense. I honestly thought it was a typo in the code that generates the .xml. I had not seen an XML field before that an element name changed every time, and not just the value.

Looking at it as you described, Should it then be:
<set tmdbcolid="118221">Weekend at Bernie's Collection</set tmdbcolid="118221">

As it stands, the element tmdbcolid="118221" is never "closed", and for anything trying to parse the[movie name].nfo, the </set> at the end of that line, has no matching <set>.

Thanks for the quick response! I have been using Ember since the beginning, and LOVE it. I run every movie through it, as I like the control of individual items, and not the defaults that Kodi give me.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Pr.Sinister - 2015-05-08

(2015-05-08, 15:15)JohnWPB Wrote: Looking at it as you described, Should it then be:
<set tmdbcolid="118221">Weekend at Bernie's Collection</set tmdbcolid="118221">

As it stands, the element tmdbcolid="118221" is never "closed", and for anything trying to parse the[movie name].nfo, the </set> at the end of that line, has no matching <set>.

Nope. That is not the proper XML syntax.

You need to know the difference between an XML Element and an XML attribute.

The way he's writing it is just a clean way of minimizing the code/size.

This:

Code:
<set tmdbcolid="118221">Weekend at Bernie's Collection</set>

Is the same as:
Code:
<set>
   <tmdbcolid>118221</tmdbcolid>
   <name>Weekend at Bernie's Collection</name>
</set>
More Info:

http://www.w3schools.com/dtd/dtd_el_vs_attr.asp

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - redglory - 2015-05-08

(2015-05-08, 00:21)DanCooper Wrote: New release 1.4.5.0 is online!

Code:
Changelog 1.4.5.0 (2015-05-07)
fixed: CommandLine scraping

I confirm this. All back working good Smile

Thanks Dan!

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - KingJavaPy - 2015-05-08

Hey,

This app is wonderful and I have made a few donations, and will continue to do so.

Where is the default trailer download directory?
From the "Edit Movie" dialog, "Trailer" tab, I select to download a trailer but when it downloads I cannot find the destination directory. Also, I assumed the trailer would download to the movie directory but no joy.

Thanks again and apologies if this question has been asked already.

Regards,

Fellow Builder of Software.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-05-08

(2015-05-08, 19:17)KingJavaPy Wrote: Hey,

This app is wonderful and I have made a few donations, and will continue to do so.

Where is the default trailer download directory?
From the "Edit Movie" dialog, "Trailer" tab, I select to download a trailer but when it downloads I cannot find the destination directory. Also, I assumed the trailer would download to the movie directory but no joy.

Thanks again and apologies if this question has been asked already.

Regards,

Fellow Builder of Software.

The trailer (and all other content like images or themes) is loaded into memory. The trailer is stored locally only by confirming the dialog.

Any new bugs in 1.4.5.0? Working on next release to fix the "get preferred AllSeasons banner/poster" bug.
Also I've "isolated" the TVDB image scraper from TVDB data scraper. Now it's possible to enable or disable the image scraper and customize the order between TVDB and Fanart.tv image scraper.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Esky - 2015-05-08

Hi,

I'm on Ember 1.4.5.0 x86 and have a question about Movie Sets:

I have 'Collection ID' ticked in Movies / Scrapers - Data, and so my movie sets are being generated automatically. However the movies are in the wrong order when viewing in the sets dialog.

If I use the 'Edit MovieSet' dialog, the 'Ordering' value of all the movies in the sets is 0, and I'm unable to change the order with the up/down arrows.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

I just deleted all the Austin Powers movies from my database, then deleted the nfo's and re-scraped them in, but they are still in the wrong order.

Any help/advice will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Esky.

(2015-05-08, 22:21)Esky Wrote: Hi,

I'm on Ember 1.4.4.0 x86 and have a question about Movie Sets:

I have 'Collection ID' ticked in Movies / Scrapers - Data, and so my movie sets are being generated automatically. However the movies are in the wrong order when viewing in the sets dialog.

If I use the 'Edit MovieSet' dialog, the 'Ordering' value of all the movies in the sets is 0, and I'm unable to change the order with the up/down arrows.

I just deleted all the Austin Powers movies from my database, then deleted the nfo's and re-scraped them in, but they are still in the wrong order.

Cheers,

Esky.

The order and the arrows are only usefull for YAMJ users (but they do not work there).
Kodi sort the movies inside the by year or by movie sort title if a sort title is set.

I will check if we can sort the list in Edit MovieSet dialog and the thumbs in main info screen in the same way like Kodi.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Esky - 2015-05-08

(2015-05-08, 22:24)DanCooper Wrote:

Cheers,

Esky.

The order and the arrows are only usefull for YAMJ users (but they do not work there).
Kodi sort the movies inside the by year or by movie sort title if a sort title is set.

I will check if we can sort the list in Edit MovieSet dialog and the thumbs in main info screen in the same way like Kodi.

Thanks for the reply - I had missed the sort title option, which has enabled me to fix the order of my Lone Wolf Movies in Kodi (where 4 were released in the same year!)
Ember also then displays the thumbs in the correct order based on the sort title.

So if you could get Ember to display the remaining sets by year if no sort titles are present, then that would be great!

Thanks again,

Esky.

(2015-05-08, 23:25)Esky Wrote:
(2015-05-08, 22:24)DanCooper Wrote:

Cheers,

Esky.

Thanks for the reply - I had missed the sort title option, which has enabled me to fix the order of my Lone Wolf Movies in Kodi (where 4 were released in the same year!)
Ember also then displays the thumbs in the correct order based on the sort title.

So if you could get Ember to display the remaining sets by year if no sort titles are present, then that would be great!

Thanks again,

Esky.

That's a coincidence if the order of Thumbs correct Tongue At the moment the sequence is used, in which the movies have been added to the set.
But I have changed the sorting already for the next release.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Thales - 2015-05-09

Is there a way to list all the TV shows that contain a marked episode?

I see a "New Episode(s)" option and a "Marked" option for tv shows in the "TV Shows" filter box, but I don't see a "Marked Episode(s)" option.

Am I overlooking it somewhere?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-05-09

Nope, it's not possible atm.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Dranzoch - 2015-05-09

In the trakt.tv module is it possible to add an option to upload the watchstate to trakt.tv? I can only find the download and sync option from trakt.tv.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Cocotus - 2015-05-09

(2015-05-09, 09:29)Dranzoch Wrote: In the trakt.tv module is it possible to add an option to upload the watchstate to trakt.tv? I can only find the download and sync option from trakt.tv.
Its possible but not yet coded in Ember - Please add your wish as new feature request ticket at our bugtracker. http://bugs.embermediamanager.org/thebuggenie/embermediamanager
That way we can keep track of all wishes and its a little bit more organized Smile

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - MKHR - 2015-05-09

in 1.4.5.0 dvd order for tvshows seems completely broken. After I edit a show to use dvd order, nothing happens. I tried "reloading" (show and season level), database cleanup/scan and switching back and forth between different ordering schemes.

please let me know if you need further details.