Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - shaktoo - 2015-09-02

(2015-09-01, 15:36)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:
(2015-09-01, 04:37)shaktoo Wrote: Hi Dan !
I know that the option is there for making a default Video Source ( bluray ) in the renamer modules section .. but I am a bit confused about the naming convention. Could you please tell me how to do it so all my movies are scraped with bluray as a video source by default.
Thanks in Advance

add (bluray) at the end of the folder name or bluray in the filename somewhere.
Failstyle : thanks . I know and manually add WITHIN ember the video source as bluray .
What I am Asking dan or anyone to point out is to automatically set up a deafult option that all commandline scraping will add bluray as video source to all my files & hence NOT having to do each movie manually.
In the renamer module .. there is an option .. but I want to be sure hence asking Dan / Savazzi etc / anyone to confirm this for me !

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-09-03

(2015-09-02, 23:30)shaktoo Wrote:
I know that the option is there for making a default Video Source ( bluray ) in the renamer modules section .. but I am a bit confused about the naming convention. Could you please tell me how to do it so all my movies are scraped with bluray as a video source by default.
Thanks in Advance

Failstyle : thanks . I know and manually add WITHIN ember the video source as bluray .
What I am Asking dan or anyone to point out is to automatically set up a deafult option that all commandline scraping will add bluray as video source to all my files & hence NOT having to do each movie manually.
In the renamer module .. there is an option .. but I want to be sure hence asking Dan / Savazzi etc / anyone to confirm this for me !

Ember tries to recognize the video source while adding the movies the first time or use reload(F5). Ember do the following steps:
  1. - if file has a VIDEO_TS folder structure => dvd
    - if file has a BDMV folder structure => bluray
    - if file name is VIDEO_TS.IFO => dvd
    - try to get video source by folder or file name, based on the movie source setting "Use Folder Name for initial Listing" (or use file name if disabled) and the sources maping regex (Settings -> Misc -> Media Sources Editor) => result

2. if point 1 does not return a value and the video source is not already set manually to a value (only possible while reload existing DB entry that you have edited manually):
    - if "Map Media Source by File Extension" is enabled (Settings -> Misc -> Media Sources Editor) => result

3. if also point 2 does not return a value:
    - use video source from NFO

The renamer can only use "Video Source" if there is a video set. Or you set a static text like".bluray" after the movie title. But i think that is a "dirty" method...

I hope that answers your question.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Fail$tyle420 - 2015-09-03

(2015-09-02, 23:30)shaktoo Wrote:
Thanks in Advance

Sorry, I had meant to add: For any NEW movies, add those into your folder/filename. Smile

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - salimpam12 - 2015-09-05

Hi Dan im use last version
im have trouble
im wan add new tv episode naruto but after scrape no spisode at Ember im cek TheTvDB have last episode 68 episode,in ember only episode 60 season 17

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-09-07

(2015-09-05, 09:24)salimpam12 Wrote: Hi Dan im use last version
im have trouble
im wan add new tv episode naruto but after scrape no spisode at Ember im cek TheTvDB have last episode 68 episode,in ember only episode 60 season 17

Try to clear the cache for this tv show: Contextmenu => Clear Cache => Data Only and do a rescrape of the whole TV Show (rescraping Seasons is broken in latest release).

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - McButton - 2015-09-07

I noticed today that when I add new movies to my source, they are bypassed and the container folder "MOVIES" is now recognized as a movie. Nothing else scans that doesn't already have an .nfo. I then updated to the newest version of Ember, and the same thing. I've removed the source, cleared the caches, and still the same. Any ideas?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-09-07

(2015-09-07, 21:23)McButton Wrote: I noticed today that when I add new movies to my source, they are bypassed and the container folder "MOVIES" is now recognized as a movie. Nothing else scans that doesn't already have an .nfo. I then updated to the newest version of Ember, and the same thing. I've removed the source, cleared the caches, and still the same. Any ideas?

What's your folder structure? One folder for all movies or separate folders for each movie? What are your source settings in Ember?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Fantomdew - 2015-09-08

I just recently installed Ember (1.4.7.2 x86) and have come across an issue. I see that there is a known issue about TV episodes scraping making Ember crash and that is the issue I have but I don't see anything about the error that I get and didn't know if the known issue was a blanket issue or if I should put in a bug report. When I go to scrape a tv show, it goes all the way through, finding the tv show. downloading the files and pictures, then takes me to the edit screen. Then I save it and then I get a "Constraint failed NOT NULL constraint failed: episode.Source" error. It puts files in the main folder but not in the Season folders for each episode. When I reopen Ember it shows that its been scraped. Is this part of the known issue? Movies work fine, just TV Shows having this issue.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-09-08

(2015-09-08, 16:29)Fantomdew Wrote: I just recently installed Ember (1.4.7.2 x86) and have come across an issue. I see that there is a known issue about TV episodes scraping making Ember crash and that is the issue I have but I don't see anything about the error that I get and didn't know if the known issue was a blanket issue or if I should put in a bug report. When I go to scrape a tv show, it goes all the way through, finding the tv show. downloading the files and pictures, then takes me to the edit screen. Then I save it and then I get a "Constraint failed NOT NULL constraint failed: episode.Source" error. It puts files in the main folder but not in the Season folders for each episode. When I reopen Ember it shows that its been scraped. Is this part of the known issue? Movies work fine, just TV Shows having this issue.
Not exactly. The known issue is that Ember does not scrape single season or episode via context menu. Ember starts scraping process but do not display a result and also do not come back from this process.

But your issue is also known and we have fixed it in next release.

The new release is in the last testing phase and will be available soon (really soon this time ;-) ).

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - derekpert - 2015-09-11

Hi Dan and all,

Thank you for this supremely useful software (EMM).

Over the last several months ... I have been periodically checking online for an official "RTM" (not beta) new version release of EMM.

There has been lots of activity on this beta thread, but I was just wondering:
  • Is there any potential timeframe in which we might see a final release?
  • If and when a final release comes, is there an official site/page where it will be launched?

Thanks again.

Derek in Canada

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2015-09-11

(2015-09-11, 15:32)derekpert Wrote: Hi Dan and all,

Thank you for this supremely useful software (EMM).

Over the last several months ... I have been periodically checking online for an official "RTM" (not beta) new version release of EMM.

There has been lots of activity on this beta thread, but I was just wondering:
  • Is there any potential timeframe in which we might see a final release?
  • If and when a final release comes, is there an official site/page where it will be launched?

Thanks again.

Derek in Canada

We only have the old 1.3.x version that was release as "stable". But the beta is much more stable and faster then the old one, also the beta has massive more features and options to scrape content.

We are currently working and testing the next beta release. That release will have the reworked tv show scraping porcess and many other fixes and requested features. I think with next release we have nearly done all things that we have planed for a final 1.4.x (or maybe 1.5.0.0) release. IMO, the only thing that is still missing is a better Genre handling, that will be the next and maybe the last "construction site" for this beta.

We don't have an offical website, we will release all versions here, in our bug tracker and on german forum Kodinerds.net.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - michaeljtaylor - 2015-09-13

I cant seem to get ember to scrape and create nfo, fanart and poster metadata for tv show specials when I am using expert settings. all other seasons are working except for specials.. is this a known bug? I have tried renaming my specials folder to specials, season 0 and season 00, doesn't seem to matter I get the same results.

thank you

Mike..

NOT NULL constraint failed - Steiny - 2015-09-13

I was trying to scrape a TV show and in the last dialog I changed the banners that I had selected previously and once I hit the final OK button a message box popped up saying "NOT NULL constraint failed". Ember Media Manager then quit. I have uploaded the log to pastebin.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - schimi2k - 2015-09-13

just wait a bit... the new version is comming soon...

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Milhouse - 2015-09-14

This is an interesting development for Kodi 16: Movie Sets Overviews.

Taking The Hobbit Collection as an example, when creating the NFO files for each of the three Hobbit movies I think the idea would be to store the same set <name> and <overview> tags in each NFO file.

It would be great if a future version of Ember could support the <name> and <overview> tags. I guess it should be an optional feature, in which case the existing <set> element will continue to work.