Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - m.savazzi - 2016-01-05

Team,
I've noticed a werid point: when I do re-scrape a single season after the images are shown Ember deadlocks.
I can only close it.

Can you please cross check and let me know if this happens to you too?

M

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2016-01-05

(2016-01-05, 17:15)m.savazzi Wrote: Team,
I've noticed a werid point: when I do re-scrape a single season after the images are shown Ember deadlocks.
I can only close it.

Can you please cross check and let me know if this happens to you too?

M

Already known bug an listed on download thread (same for single episode rescraping).

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - icesurf3r - 2016-01-06

Hi Dan,

I'm really enjoying using EMM for scraping content, and it's really easy to use. I'm currently using version 1.4.2 x86, and this is probably just me or a setting I've missed, but I scraped my first x265 (hevc) movie today and it didn't pick up the codec, and there wasn't an option to add it manually.

Am I missing something? Is there a later version I should be using? I'm adding it manually to the generated .nfo at the moment, so no big deal just yet.

Thanks

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - McButton - 2016-01-08

Anyone having scrape issues as of the past few days?
It seems when I add an episode to my tv shows, they don't show up anymore. I have to remove the whole source and start again.
When items do scrape in, the episode info is always blank but everything else is there.

Just me?

Update: If I remove a show completely, and update, nothing new shows.
-------------------------
Exact same stats for me as below*

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Boulder - 2016-01-08

I posted some info a bit earlier, my episodes were not being found from the network folder. When I put the episodes into a different folder, they were found but not from the original folder. After cleaning the database, they were found again. I have almost 4 TB of data on my network folders for Kodi, so I cannot be sure that everything is scraped right now.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Rickt1962 - 2016-01-09

"Input string was not in correct format" Reinstalled Ember twice on my main PC and hooked up my laptop that uses a older version and the same error came up Sad
It seems to stop at the same point on TV shows called "laverne and Shirley" LOL Do I have to much Media and its choking out ?

The Media is stored on WD my Cloud server

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2016-01-09

(2016-01-09, 02:18)Rickt1962 Wrote: "Input string was not in correct format" Reinstalled Ember twice on my main PC and hooked up my laptop that uses a older version and the same error came up Sad
It seems to stop at the same point on TV shows called "laverne and Shirley" LOL Do I have to much Media and its choking out ?

The Media is stored on WD my Cloud server

Please upload the log file (cvs) on a file hoster. I will check that.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2016-01-09

(2016-01-08, 10:59)Boulder Wrote: I posted some info a bit earlier, my episodes were not being found from the network folder. When I put the episodes into a different folder, they were found but not from the original folder. After cleaning the database, they were found again. I have almost 4 TB of data on my network folders for Kodi, so I cannot be sure that everything is scraped right now.

Ember use always the Windows account and rights to read/save network folder. Maybe it's a problem with access rights.
IYou can try to map the network folders as network drive with proper access rights settings.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Boulder - 2016-01-09

If it was a permissions issue, I'd expect that none of the files in the folder would be accessible. In this case, many files were as if they didn't exist (the log didn't show them nor had any errors). I don't want to have the folders mapped because Windows spins the drives up whenever I open the Computer dialog Sad

I could try reproducing it but I doubt that it would happen again as it seems quite complicated.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - m.savazzi - 2016-01-09

(2016-01-09, 11:32)Boulder Wrote: If it was a permissions issue, I'd expect that none of the files in the folder would be accessible. In this case, many files were as if they didn't exist (the log didn't show them nor had any errors). I don't want to have the folders mapped because Windows spins the drives up whenever I open the Computer dialog Sad

I could try reproducing it but I doubt that it would happen again as it seems quite complicated.

Can you check properties on the nas? it happened to me that after an upgrade some of the file were not anymore 777 but different so were not visible.
Fixing the properties solved everything.

On the issue of the disks... is the first time I hear of it... interesting, will do some research.
In any case you can map the drive, do a test and if it works the issue is on the sharing method, if it does not work the issue can be somewhere else...

(2016-01-09, 11:32)Boulder Wrote: If it was a permissions issue, I'd expect that none of the files in the folder would be accessible. In this case, many files were as if they didn't exist (the log didn't show them nor had any errors). I don't want to have the folders mapped because Windows spins the drives up whenever I open the Computer dialog Sad

Can you check properties on the nas? it happened to me that after an upgrade some of the file were not anymore 777 but different so were not visible.

On the issue of the disks... is the first time I hear of it... interesting, will do some research.
In any case you can map the drive, do a test and if it works the issue is on the sharing method, if it does not work the issue can be somewhere else...

(2016-01-06, 19:53)icesurf3r Wrote: Hi Dan,

I'm really enjoying using EMM for scraping content, and it's really easy to use. I'm currently using version 1.4.2 x86, and this is probably just me or a setting I've missed, but I scraped my first x265 (hevc) movie today and it didn't pick up the codec, and there wasn't an option to add it manually.

Am I missing something? Is there a later version I should be using? I'm adding it manually to the generated .nfo at the moment, so no big deal just yet.

Thanks

please check here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=253196&pid=2195593#pid2195593
and post the mediainfo results...

Latest version is on post 1 Smile

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Boulder - 2016-01-09

(2016-01-09, 18:58)m.savazzi Wrote:

There were no problems with the properties, I could access the files directly via Explorer. The NAS shared folders are marked as read/write for Everyone and Guest. They've been like that from the start, and I've not come across other series with this issue.

This log file contains the situation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzeF_1syecQwdmdETUdpcEJSLUk/view?usp=sharing. You can see that first the episodes are found (they are in \\QNAS\USBDisk1\TV series\Sledge Hammer!), after that, I tested things by removing the folder and copying the files to the location where all of them were not found (\\QNAS\QNAPTVSeries\Sledge Hammer!). As I mentioned, I don't know if I can reproduce this because now they are in the latter location and all episodes are found. It started working after I had removed the series and cleaned the database and copied the episodes back once again.

What I still don't understand is why the episodes of Firefly are not scraped with DVD ordering even if I tell the program to do so. This used to work just fine earlier..

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - w3bd3vil - 2016-01-09

So, first time poster, long time user. Just installed windows 10, installed new version of EMM as I have been using 1.4.0.0 for a while. Upon initial install, when adding media sources, all my mapped network drives show up, they continue to show up until I shutdown EMM and open it again (Running as Admin). They are no longer present and all initial sources say that they no longer exist. Am i missing something?

Cheers

(2016-01-09, 21:48)w3bd3vil Wrote: So, first time poster, long time user. Just installed windows 10, installed new version of EMM as I have been using 1.4.0.0 for a while. Upon initial install, when adding media sources, all my mapped network drives show up, they continue to show up until I shutdown EMM and open it again (Running as Admin). They are no longer present and all initial sources say that they no longer exist. Am i missing something?

Cheers

If you launch it as admin the %appdata% and all the registry are different as they are the ones of the admin user, not yours.
You should not launch it as admin