Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=172394)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - AnthonyJS02 - 2014-10-18

Think I found a bug when using the theme downloader for movies. When you scrape and then there is no theme and you try to cancel to close window. It comes up with a Object Reference window and then Ember crashes.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Cocotus - 2014-10-18

(2014-10-18, 20:10)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Think I found a bug when using the theme downloader for movies. When you scrape and then there is no theme and you try to cancel to close window. It comes up with a Object Reference window and then Ember crashes.
Just reproduced that - Crash into doom! Will try to fix it now...

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - bek1 - 2014-10-19

(2014-10-18, 07:23)bek1 Wrote: This new 10-17 version isn't scraping movie posters and fanart for me--it only creates the .nfo file. I checked under "Files and Sources" and they're both checked under the XBMC tab. Sad

1.4.0.4 seems to have fixed this problem, and I'm reading above it fixed the sets issue as well. Really great work here, Dan. I don't know how you find the time for a "pet project" of this magnitude, but you're doing an amazing job. We all appreciate it and you.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - shaktoo - 2014-10-19

All my Tv shows now have "season 999" and select all & F5 did not resolve the issue , manually doing each show will take me weeks Sad
Auto scrape for movies isn't working Guess the update has fixed that ( haven't tried it yet )
TV Show scraping seems to be very hit & miss ATM (more miss then hit.. really have been unable to scrape anything properly using ember
might try & re install from scratch & see

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - AnthonyJS02 - 2014-10-19

(2014-10-19, 02:59)shaktoo Wrote: All my Tv shows now have "season 999" and select all & F5 did not resolve the issue , manually doing each show will take me weeks Sad
Auto scrape for movies isn't working Guess the update has fixed that ( haven't tried it yet )
TV Show scraping seems to be very hit & miss ATM (more miss then hit.. really have been unable to scrape anything properly using ember
might try & re install from scratch & see

Think I had the issue are you f5ing from the main show instead of season level? Mine worked from the first build. And imdb scraper was fixed newest release.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - shadrach47 - 2014-10-19

When I updated to the newest version I started fresh. Everything was going fine until none of my TV shows will import now. Previous beta I didn't have an issue. My media is on a NAS and I have the shares mounted to my computer. This is the same for my movies which import fine.

This is the error that shows. I'm guessing it's not finding the shared drive? Thanks

Code:
2014-10-18 23:22:21.8994,EmberAPI.Scanner,EmberAPI.Scanner.ScanTVSourceDir,8,ERROR,ScanTVSourceDir,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at EmberAPI.Scanner.ScanTVSourceDir(String sSource, String sPath, String sLang, Ordering sOrdering, Boolean isInner)*   at EmberAPI.Scanner.ScanTVSourceDir(String sSource, String sPath, String sLang, Ordering sOrdering, Boolean isInner)"
2014-10-18 23:25:45.5840,EmberAPI.Scanner,EmberAPI.Scanner.ScanForTVFiles,7,ERROR,ScanForTVFiles,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.IO.IOException: An unexpected network error occurred.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.CommonInit()
   at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.InternalGetFiles(String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
   at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetFiles()
   at EmberAPI.Scanner.ScanForTVFiles(TVShowContainer& tShow, String sPath)*   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.CommonInit()
   at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.InternalGetFiles(String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
   at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetFiles()
   at EmberAPI.Scanner.ScanForTVFiles(TVShowContainer& tShow, String sPath)"
2014-10-18 23:25:45.5840,EmberAPI.Scanner,EmberAPI.Scanner.ScanTVSourceDir,7,ERROR,ScanTVSourceDir,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at EmberAPI.Scanner.ScanTVSourceDir(String sSource, String sPath, String sLang, Ordering sOrdering, Boolean isInner)*   at EmberAPI.Scanner.ScanTVSourceDir(String sSource, String sPath, String sLang, Ordering sOrdering, Boolean isInner)"

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Cocotus - 2014-10-19

Maybe you're launching Ember as a different user? Network shares in windows are only avalaible for the user you used to link to create the network shares.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - scorpie - 2014-10-19

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-10-19

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - shadrach47 - 2014-10-19

(2014-10-19, 14:27)Cocotus Wrote: Maybe you're launching Ember as a different user? Network shares in windows are only avalaible for the user you used to link to create the network shares.

I'll take a look, but even if movies has no issues doing the same thing? Thanks.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - Monk - 2014-10-19

Many thanks for all the efforts put into it. Really appreciated.

I noticed two small things:

While updating from 1.4.0.3 to 1.4.0.4 my custom API keys got reset to EMM's default. No biggie since the custom keys seem to have been saved nevertheless.

Another thing is the option to exclude certain media paths from DB updates. This setting seems to have no effect. If I set a path to be excluded and update the library, the movies from the excluded path are still in the list.

Best regards,

Monk

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - solamnic - 2014-10-19

h264 movies are displayed - nfo is written as mpeg4

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - scorpie - 2014-10-19

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-10-20

(2014-10-19, 20:17)Monk Wrote: Many thanks for all the efforts put into it. Really appreciated.

I noticed two small things:

While updating from 1.4.0.3 to 1.4.0.4 my custom API keys got reset to EMM's default. No biggie since the custom keys seem to have been saved nevertheless.

Another thing is the option to exclude certain media paths from DB updates. This setting seems to have no effect. If I set a path to be excluded and update the library, the movies from the excluded path are still in the list.

Best regards,

Monk

Start "Clean Database" if you have added the excluded paths to an existing database with already registred movies. Clean DB will remove all movies from DB which are in the excluded paths.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2014-10-20

Damn, found another bug with episodes which have embedded subtitles.

I will do a new release on 2014-10-20.