Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2014-03-27

Or delete your guisettings, but you lost all xbmc settings too.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - schumi2004 - 2014-03-27

Mmmmm nope i didn't.
Now i just deleted guisettings.xml, seems to work also.
Thanks anyway.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - azazellee - 2014-03-27

Hello! I'm new to xbmc and so far I am in love with this thing. I have a question regarding the Aeon MQ 5. In the view where you can select multiple thumbnails to be displayed, it is showing thumbs for the film "300" on most of the movies, like this...
img hosting
either that, or it shows none at all. I can't find a place where you can edit or select your own pics to be shown here. I guess it's supposed to show the first four fanarts? Anyone else have this issue, or know how to correct it? Thank you very much!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-03-27

What build are you running? Frodo or Gotham?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - azazellee - 2014-03-27

Gotham

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - TeflonDog - 2014-03-27

do you accidentally have a "300" fanart.jpg in your top movie folder?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - devilshura - 2014-03-28

In this case, I think that caused by your movies are in the same folder.So all movies in the folder will be scraped with single extratumbs folder.
-this is my movies folder

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Buzniak - 2014-03-28

Marcos, just a suggestion; Is there a way you could add CLEARART.PNG sizing options? Logo is very good size (large) but clearart is small, is there a way to have a option for Clearart/Logo size?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - azazellee - 2014-03-28

devilshura, that was the issue! Thank you so much!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - djoole - 2014-03-28

(2014-03-25, 22:35)djoole Wrote: Ok, now extendedInfo.script is installed, and indeed i don't have the error anymore, but I still don't have info (synopsis) and specific artwork on my sagas.
How should it be actually?
I suppose it should let me choose artwork for the set? Instead, i have the poster/fanart of the 1st movie
I tried to update/clean the database, still no change.

(2014-03-26, 13:20)Samu-rai Wrote: 1) If you highlight the set and press c to bring the context menu, you can then select ‘Choose Art’ to pick the set poster and fanart.

(2014-03-26, 19:27)djoole Wrote: 1) For the Alien set, it allows me to choose posters of 21grams X-D
Same thing for all the sets (poster not in relation with the set)

One more thing, on the set view, i don't have any plot...

Guys, would someone know where the problem is?

(2014-03-26, 09:25)djoole Wrote: Hi,

I notice a minor esthetic problem with Aeon MQ5 : the "recently added/ongoing/random" widgets above the FILMS menu don't have all the same size : some posters are higher than others.

Is this known issue or is is a problem on my side? I scraped the movies with TMDB

(2014-03-26, 13:20)Samu-rai Wrote: This was a conscious decision by MQ. The posters will show in their true dimensions/aspect ratio. So if you want all the posters to match you will need to choose poster which are all the same size.

It's kind of really ugly, because the posters are quite the same height and exact same ratio. If it would be totally different ratio (like 1x1) I would understand.
I'll try to make a screenshot tonight.

Would you consider on making this (having the same poster size for the widget section) making an option, if not by default?
It's already like that (fixed size) in other parts of the skin (shelf view that i'm using)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-03-28

As I say. It's that way on purpose.

If you don't want to choose posters which are all the same size, then you can used the advanced settings to re-size them all for you.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - orby - 2014-03-28

Hi There

forgive if I am posting in the wrong area, I am revisiting XBMC and external player usage (TMT6.5) now that haswell handles the proper fps, I have always loved the look of this skin and have been slowly getting things set up, but I get a strange stutter or glitch during play back when this skin is in use but no other skin that i have tested does it so curious if there is anything that runs in the background that doesn't on other skins?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - djoole - 2014-03-28

(2014-03-28, 20:27)Samu-rai Wrote: As I say. It's that way on purpose.

If you don't want to choose posters which are all the same size, then you can used the advanced settings to re-size them all for you.

Thid option (<imageres>720</imageres>) seems not to do anything on my widgets :

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - lynnard - 2014-03-29

Thanks for your amazing work! Can you include UTF-8 support (replace the fonts with the more compatible ones)? Currently I can't see any Japanese characters in my song metadata

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-03-29

I'm out of ideas then I'm afraid.

The only options left open to you are to choose posters which are all the same size, or find a way of amending it in the code.