Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - craigey1 - 2014-05-26

(2014-05-25, 16:08)davematt0709 Wrote: Craigey1. Just to confirm that I tried the m4x1m ratings script you mentioned and its worked perfectly Smile. Thanks for pointing out the link.
Good stuff. I had to go and update a few of the ratings manually as imdb didn't have UK ratings for some of the movies, but it saved me a tonne of effort.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - jcorsaut - 2014-05-26

I searched the thread, so I don't think this question has been answered. I was wondering if it was possible to show submenu links as tiles on the home menu. I know this feature is available in the my menu 1/2 but I would also like to be able to do this under other home menu items such as live tv or movies. I really like the way Aeon MQ5, CCM, etc. are set up with a horizontal menu system that I can customize, but I also want to have home screen short cuts as icons for my kids/wife.

Any info./assistance is appreciated.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-05-26

(2014-05-26, 16:37)jcorsaut Wrote: I searched the thread, so I don't think this question has been answered. I was wondering if it was possible to show submenu links as tiles on the home menu. I know this feature is available in the my menu 1/2 but I would also like to be able to do this under other home menu items such as live tv or movies. I really like the way Aeon MQ5, CCM, etc. are set up with a horizontal menu system that I can customize, but I also want to have home screen short cuts as icons for my kids/wife.

Any info./assistance is appreciated.

Other than with my menu 1 & 2, that isn't possible with the skin in it's default form. You would have to create your own mod.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - scott967 - 2014-05-27

(2014-05-26, 06:31)scott967 Wrote: I found a problem in Gotham and also is in Frodo. This is in displaying fanart for musicvideo (concerts). I have everything setup for default fanart (as far as can tell). When I first go into "concerts" I get title view and for this I get the correct musicvideo fanart displayed as the background image. (I am using "wide" view for testing but I think it is in all options). But when I change to the "artists" view, I don't get the artist fanart as background image (I do get the artist poster/thumb).

Arggh! Fixed it (at least partial). Thing is I was on the right track last night before I posted this, but didn't realize I was modding files in XBMC 13.1 B2 but testing in XBMC 13.0 B2, so nothing I did was having any (apparent) effect. So here is the problem and fix:

The problem is in MyVideoNav. At least in the "single or default fanart" case (I don't use extrafanart or some of the other art options) the problem is that what gets displayed as the background image (in many cases including concerts/musicvideos) is defined by a VAR named value_defaultvideofanart which is defined in IncludesVariables. The setting of this variable is determined by the type of content in the container (the list of stuff that you see in the MyvideoNav views). The problem is, in the case of concerts/musicvideo, when you go to the "artists" view /listing the container content is not musicvideos, but rather artists (the art comes from the music artist thumb and fanart, as well as the artist info in the panels). So what's needed is an additional setting for the variable in the case of Container.Content(artists) so I simply added this to value_defaultvideofanart:

Code:
<value condition="Container.Content(artists) + [SubString(skin.string(musicvideosfanart),fanart) | SubString(skin.string(musicvideosfanart),extra) + IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5020))]">$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart)]</value>

It probably needs more tweaking to handle the "extrafanart" case (I don't have a good testbed for that ATM). Results (Low List view):

scott s.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - rattyjunk - 2014-05-27

Just a quicky!!!

I have the current release of Aeon MQ5 installed and XBMC 13.1 RC. I recently updated from Frodo, and everything seems fine except one thing, and that is the CD art for my collections is not showing. I've updated Artwork Downloader and run that several times but they will not appear. Anyone had this happen?

As you can see the cd art for individual movies displays fine

When I go to a collection this is what is displayed where as before three cd's would display

Within the movie set the cd art is displaying for each movie. It's a bit picky I guess but it looked so nice.

So, any suggestions? Delete the movie source and add again perhaps?

I know you can delete the data base but I don't really want to do that and I forget where to find it anyway

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2014-05-27

@rattyjunk, you need use script extended info for gotham (mod), get here:

http://www.files.xbmcbrasil.net/scriptextendedinfo/Gotham/script.extendedinfo.zip

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Natedawg87 - 2014-05-28

Is there a way to change Movies and TV Shows in the recently added tab of the skin widget to be sorted by the release date rather than the date you add them? I thought I saw this option when I was first playing around with Aeon MQ 5, but I can't remember for sure.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - rattyjunk - 2014-05-28

(2014-05-27, 23:02)Wanilton Wrote: @rattyjunk, you need use script extended info for gotham (mod), get here:

http://www.files.xbmcbrasil.net/scriptextendedinfo/Gotham/script.extendedinfo.zip

Thank you Wanilton!!! I did have the program installed already, but it seemed not to be working. I replaced it with the one from your link and everything is fine now

Thank you

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-05-28

(2014-05-28, 04:59)Natedawg87 Wrote: Is there a way to change Movies and TV Shows in the recently added tab of the skin widget to be sorted by the release date rather than the date you add them? I thought I saw this option when I was first playing around with Aeon MQ 5, but I can't remember for sure.

No, that's not possible.

You can have them sorted in three ways by putting one of the following in your advancedsettings.xml:

Code:
<videolibrary>
    <dateadded>1</dateadded> <!-- 0 results in using the current datetime when adding a video;
                                  1 (default) results in prefering to use the files mtime (if it's valid) and only using the file's ctime if the mtime isn't valid;
                                  2 results in using the newer datetime of the file's mtime and ctime -->
</videolibrary>

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - rattyjunk - 2014-05-28

(2014-05-27, 22:22)rattyjunk Wrote: Just a quicky!!!

I have the current release of Aeon MQ5 installed and XBMC 13.1 RC. I recently updated from Frodo, and everything seems fine except one thing, and that is the CD art for my collections is not showing. I've updated Artwork Downloader and run that several times but they will not appear. Anyone had this happen?

When I go to a collection this is what is displayed where as before three cd's would display

Within the movie set the cd art is displaying for each movie. It's a bit picky I guess but it looked so nice.

I know you can delete the data base but I don't really want to do that and I forget where to find it anyway

Thanks

I had another question and rather than post more images I thought I'd use my previous post. The second image shows a movie set, now some of my movie sets don't have a background image. How can you add one and where do you put it? If you go into the collection you have the option to select and choose thumbnails/banners etc.

Cheers

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - alexp4re - 2014-05-28

Hi. im gettin duplicate/wrong country & studio info. for most of my movie library. but yet on the info. screen, it's correct. i took pics, but sorry i don't know how to attach pics on this forum. i can email if needed. i have rescan & rescrape my movie library, but it did not work. it created more problems, which i spent hours & hours tryin to correct back. any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

also, can someone plz explain why i have more options to choose from available for disc-arts, cleararts, logos, etc on confluence skin whereas on MQ5 there are none?

please help. thanks in advance.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-05-28

(2014-05-28, 19:33)rattyjunk Wrote:

Thanks

I had another question and rather than post more images I thought I'd use my previous post. The second image shows a movie set, now some of my movie sets don't have a background image. How can you add one and where do you put it? If you go into the collection you have the option to select and choose thumbnails/banners etc.

Cheers

Highlight it > Press C > Select 'Choose Art'

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - lionking15 - 2014-05-28

Hi

Please can someone help

I was using Frodo and my movie sets were showing up with the correct movie sets media case, now I installed Gotham and my movie set cases are using the dvd case.

Please can someone tell me if this is a bug, or am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks

**Edit....Not to worry, I got it to work by just reinstalling skin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Buzniak - 2014-05-29

Thanks

Check what version of the skin you're running, i had this issue and discovered i was still running the FRODO version of MQ5, just installed the GOTHAM version and Collection Disc art was fixed.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Poland - 2014-05-29

(2014-05-23, 16:34)pierre8991 Wrote: Samu-rai
This is the result when I use your theme "Casev Mod by Samu-rai 3" under Windows 8.1/Gotham stable release/Aeon MQ5 version 2.0.2

For me, but I cannot speak for every one, the best view is this one, it will be perfect if you can add

CDArt behind the case
Extra thumbnails style when you are on a Saga case
Color icons in place of the white at the bottom of the view

but is just a wish

How do I get?