Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - megalodon - 2014-06-22

Why can't I get my Movie sets to show up like Devilshura's, my discs are smaller and spinning at the bottom and if turned on cover the logo. I tried the extendedinfo Gotham script and it doesn't work, I had to go back to Phil's original with a couple of mods to Default.py and Utils.py suggested a while back by Wanilton:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=184816&pid=1739095#pid1739095

Post 94

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Canozzie - 2014-06-22

I dont use XBMC for images but have you looked at organizing you images in smart playlists, they have the functionality for sort order, ascending/descending

Also does anyone know why the Genre jpegs are not showing in Shelf view? For movie genres

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - andrewf - 2014-06-22

(2014-06-13, 21:42)GeekGirl89 Wrote: Is it possible to have two columns of disc art? I think I have seen this before. If so how would I achieve this in low list or right list?

Yep. I have mine like this in the right view.

In Windows you need to amend the Viewsrightlist.xml file (path below).

C:\Users\PC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5\720p

Devilshura has posted some excellent posts just before yours showing how to move the discs and change size.

I wanted mine moved to the right and separated both so they did not overlap and in more than one row.

In the XML file (make a copy of it first in case you mess it up or dont like it...!) search for CDART SETS and you will see the section to have all discs in one row.

Each single disc section looks like this

<control type="image">
<include>RightListDisc</include>
<texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Set.Movie.10.Art(discart))]</texture>
<visible>!IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(Set.Movie.1.Art(discart)))</visible>
</control>

whilst the main body is this (the first two bold lines have been amended to move where the discs appear and the third bold item relates to their gap so they do not overlap)

<control type="grouplist"><!-- CDART SETS-->
<posx>660</posx>
<posy>0</posy>

<orientation>horizontal</orientation>
<itemgap>0</itemgap>
<animation type="WindowOpen">
<effect type="slide" start="-100,0" end="0,0" time="500" delay="500" tween="cubic" easing="out"/>
<effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" time="500" delay="500"/>
</animation>
<animation type="Visible">
<effect type="slide" start="-100,0" end="0,0" time="500" delay="500" tween="cubic" easing="out"/>
</animation>
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="200">WindowClose</animation>
<animation type="Hidden">
<effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="-100,0" time="300" tween="cubic" easing="out"/>
<effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" time="200"/>
</animation>
<visible>![IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(Set.Movie.1.Art(discart))) | Skin.HasSetting(norightlistdiscart)] + Window.IsActive(25) + SubString(ListItem.Path,videodb://movies/sets,left) + Control.IsVisible(9923)</visible>

.....................single disc data for the current10 discs show in between here...............

</control>

To get more than one row you need to create more than one grouplist - see my example below. I created CDART SETS, CDART SETS 1 AND CDART SETS 2. CART SETS sits at the bottom of the screen and contains disc info for 1 to 4, CART SETS 1 is next and has discs 5 to 8 and so on.

NB to work you must change the number in this line so that the bit in bold matches the number of the first single disc info. So CDART SETS has 1 for disc 1 to 4 and CDART SETS 1 has 5 for discs 5 to 8

<visible>![IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(Set.Movie.1.Art(discart))) | Skin.HasSetting(norightlistdiscart)] + Window.IsActive(25) + SubString(ListItem.Path,videodb://movies/sets,left) + Control.IsVisible(9923)</visible>

<control type="grouplist"><!-- CDART SETS 2-->
<posx>660</posx>
<posy>0</posy>
<itemgap>0</itemgap>
</animation>
</animation>
<effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="-100,0" time="300" tween="cubic" easing="out"/>
</animation>
<visible>![IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(Set.Movie.9.Art(discart))) | Skin.HasSetting(norightlistdiscart)] + Window.IsActive(25) + SubString(ListItem.Path,videodb://movies/sets,left) + Control.IsVisible(9923)</visible>
<control type="image">
<texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Set.Movie.9.Art(discart))]</texture>
<visible>!IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(Set.Movie.9.Art(discart)))</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
<texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Set.Movie.10.Art(discart))]</texture>
<visible>!IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(Set.Movie.10.Art(discart)))</visible>
</control>
</control>

<control type="grouplist"><!-- CDART SETS 1-->
<posx>660</posx>
<posy>100</posy>
<itemgap>0</itemgap>
</animation>
</animation>
</animation>
<visible>![IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(Set.Movie.5.Art(discart))) | Skin.HasSetting(norightlistdiscart)] + Window.IsActive(25) + SubString(ListItem.Path,videodb://movies/sets,left) + Control.IsVisible(9923)</visible>
<control type="image">
<texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Set.Movie.5.Art(discart))]</texture>
<visible>!IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(Set.Movie.5.Art(discart)))</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
<texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Set.Movie.6.Art(discart))]</texture>
<visible>!IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(Set.Movie.6.Art(discart)))</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
<texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Set.Movie.7.Art(discart))]</texture>
<visible>!IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(Set.Movie.7.Art(discart)))</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
<texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Set.Movie.8.Art(discart))]</texture>
<visible>!IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(Set.Movie.8.Art(discart)))</visible>
</control>
</control>

<control type="grouplist"><!-- CDART SETS -->
<posx>660</posx>
<posy>200</posy>
<itemgap>0</itemgap>
</animation>
</animation>
</animation>
<control type="image">
<texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Set.Movie.1.Art(discart))]</texture>
<visible>!IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(Set.Movie.1.Art(discart)))</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
<texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Set.Movie.2.Art(discart))]</texture>
<visible>!IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(Set.Movie.2.Art(discart)))</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
<texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Set.Movie.3.Art(discart))]</texture>
<visible>!IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(Set.Movie.3.Art(discart)))</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
<texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Set.Movie.4.Art(discart))]</texture>
<visible>!IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(Set.Movie.4.Art(discart)))</visible>
</control>
</control>

This is an example of a 10 disc set.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-06-22

(2014-06-22, 11:49)megalodon Wrote: Why can't I get my Movie sets to show up like Devilshura's, my discs are smaller and spinning at the bottom and if turned on cover the logo. I tried the extendedinfo Gotham script and it doesn't work, I had to go back to Phil's original with a couple of mods to Default.py and Utils.py suggested a while back by Wanilton:

Post 94

He's modded the skin. See here.

(2014-06-22, 13:25)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2014-06-22, 11:49)megalodon Wrote: Why can't I get my Movie sets to show up like Devilshura's, my discs are smaller and spinning at the bottom and if turned on cover the logo. I tried the extendedinfo Gotham script and it doesn't work, I had to go back to Phil's original with a couple of mods to Default.py and Utils.py suggested a while back by Wanilton:

Post 94

He's modded the skin. See here.

Thanks Samu-rai, thats exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks Guys, I guess I just missed his posts a few pages back. It looks great. devilshura's has some real talent when it comes to making mods to the look of this skin.

(2014-06-13, 11:10)devilshura Wrote:
(2014-06-12, 12:27)alexp4re Wrote: in right list mode for movie sets, is there a way to make discarts bigger(possibly double in size)? bcuz on a big tv screen, they look unusually small. thanks for any help in advance.

also, is it possible to make clearart a little bigger?
Yes,All your request can be done by some adjustment.
-For bigger disc set, You must chang this value to what size you want.(e.g.from 130 to 200)
-Disc position will move up to suit the new size and space between disc too.

-Sample

-If you want bigger logo/clearart too. There are some value to change.

Devilshura can you tell me what font this is and how you changed it. Its much like the Ace font for the movie list and easier to see with my old eyes. Also Im using your Glass xbt for cases and flags but your movie set case is red and as I use orange like you I would like to have this colour case, although I think its the same colour as the 4K one.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - craigey1 - 2014-06-22

Is there a way to reposition the disc art if it's just a single movie. I can move the disc art for moviesets, but just can't see what value needs to be changed to move the disc from behind the media case.

Never mind - found it!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Catalyst - 2014-06-23

Hey everyone. Just switched from Nox to MQ5 and I'm loving it. I've never had as much fun customizing a skin. One thing I can't seem to get working is media flags in rom collection browser. I see that they're already supported in the code and I have the corresponding flags in my media folder, but I can't get them to show up. This is what I've tried so far.

<control type="image"><!-- extraImage2 -->
<description>mainview2</description>
<include>FlagImage</include>
<texture>console/$INFO[ListItem.Property(console)].png</texture>
<visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(console))</visible>
</control>

<control type="image"><!-- extraImage2 -->
<description>mainview2</description>
<texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Property(console)]</texture>
<visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(console))</visible>
</control>

<control type="image"><!-- extraimage2 -->
<texture>$VAR[value_console]</texture>
<visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.console)</visible>
</control>

I've tried using the property "platform" instead of console, but I'm not a skinner or programmer so I'm sure I'm just missing something. Any ideas at all anyone could lend me would be much appreciated. Thanks and thanks for my favorite skin.

Edit -- Alright, I'm working this out. I've been trying to make somewhat of my own mod of MQ5. It's complicated and I have a lot to learn, but I'm getting there.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - SmallwoodDR82 - 2014-06-23

did some searching but couldn't find much and this thread is getting crazy long.

I have multiple XBMC devices w/ mySQL db in my house and they all use Aeon MQ 5 skin. (it's amazing BTW!)

My issue is: I use 1 HTPC to do all the scanning for the libraries and that HTPC updates the recently added widget when a scan is complete (as it should)

However the other devices never "refresh" the recently added widget. The only way I can get the skin to update is to reboot the device or run an update library (which it finds nothing because the db already has been updated.

My question is, is there a script, command, or setting I can use to force my other devices to update the recently added lists?

Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - andrewf - 2014-06-23

Hi

Having a moment...when viewing your movies you were able to amend all the details about them that could be seen under information eg their cinema rating, their genre etc.

I dont seem to be able to find the pathway to get there anymore!!

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Catalyst - 2014-06-23

(2014-06-23, 01:21)andrewf Wrote: Hi

Having a moment...when viewing your movies you were able to amend all the details about them that could be seen under information eg their cinema rating, their genre etc.

I dont seem to be able to find the pathway to get there anymore!!

Thanks

I think you'll have to edit some xml files if you want to change what is displayed on the movie info screen. Tell me what you're trying to have displayed and I can help you a little more maybe.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - alexp4re - 2014-06-23

hey guys. is there a way when u initially open xbmc to have it open to a particular main screen, i.e. movie tab. if so...how? it opens to games now on the 1st slot. thanx for any help.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - teki4u - 2014-06-23

Hello everyone and kudos specially devilshura for the mods and the creators of this awesome skin.

How can i make the logo in that specific view bigger? (that screenshot is not mine btw)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - alexp4re - 2014-06-23

@ veronica - look at post #2253 to make logos bigger.