Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Slipx - 2013-10-15

(2013-10-14, 23:27)Samu-rai Wrote: Would someone try and confirm this bug for me? In showcase view with automatic panel, if I press up before the panel has dropped the system crashes.

@brewer try pressing the menu button

Yes also getting some lockups when bringing up the drop down menus at the top of the screen i.e.pushing up, left etc and the only way to recover is to restart xbmc. Not just showcase view.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2013-10-15

(2013-10-14, 18:30)SystemCrash Wrote: Im sorry that i cant explain it better.
I hope with the screens now it will work.

With the normal acces on the tv shows. I can choose wich episode i want to watch.

But with the Smartlist after your tutorial link i only got empty lists.

Hoping you could follow me.
Thank you in advance.

Thanks for the screen shots.

Not entirely sure what the issues are. I'm going to redo the tutorial for MQ5, and I'll also try and include a section for Anime.

Hopefully get it done in the next week.

(2013-10-15, 18:33)bwall244 Wrote:
(2013-10-14, 17:54)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-10-14, 16:20)SystemCrash Wrote: Thank you very much for the Tip. Its worked very good.
But only on issue left. (In the linked thread, the same issue appears...but there arent any solution suggestion for it)

I´ve set up a smart playlist and added it to the main menu. The normal informations like Name, Cover, Storie etc are shown.
But if i open the folder wich contains the files. The folder is empty.

Did some have the final idea?
Thank you for the patience with me.

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean.

Have you got some screen shots you could post?

(2013-10-14, 17:24)bwall244 Wrote: I am finding load time on some artwork to be getting slower and slower. Upon startup the posters for the tv and movie widgets first display as placeholders and then take 2-4 seconds to load. More importantly though when I go into TV shows (using logos) my fanart appears but the logos show blank quite often for up to 10-15 seconds.

That's not something I have experienced, and I've been using the skin for a couple of months. If the artwork has been cached properly, it should only take as long as XBMC can pull it from your hard drive.

Do you have any thoughts on how I can diagnose this issue? I am correct in thinking Logoart is stored local to XBMC and not local to the media correct?

Are you only getting it with MQ5?

Yes the logos should be cached locally. It could be that artwork downloader is set to use images from the net rather than those stored locally.

Go into the settings and make sure that 'use local artwork' (or something similar) is activated.

You may then need to re-run the ad-don over your library again.

(2013-10-15, 22:22)Slipx Wrote:
(2013-10-14, 23:27)Samu-rai Wrote: Would someone try and confirm this bug for me? In showcase view with automatic panel, if I press up before the panel has dropped the system crashes.

@brewer try pressing the menu button

Yes also getting some lockups when bringing up the drop down menus at the top of the screen i.e.pushing up, left etc and the only way to recover is to restart xbmc. Not just showcase view.

Cool, thanks for confirming. Out of interest, which platform are you using?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - MarcosQui - 2013-10-16

Aeon MQ 5 - 1.4.4 PRE-RC3 - Available in Google Drive - FOR TEST ONLY - only who has access

Changelog:

Added: Button to access Artwork Downloader script in Context Menu - Solo mode and Gui Mode.
Added: Support to Video Extras script - access by Video Info window.
Added: Watched Flag Selector - Including style and color selector.
Added: ShowArt view - Support to episodes.
Added: CleartLogo and ClearArt - Support to Season level and Episodes level.
Added: 3D Wall view - Watched Flag.
Added: RCB - Auto instalation.
Added: RCB - Multiplex view.
Added: Button to reset the default settings - Just re-apply major settings, is not a full reset.
Added: Video Furniture - option to show full, partial or hidden mode.
Improved: Multiplex view - Layout details.
Changed: Banner view - Removed dimmer.
Changed: Logo and Clearart in full screen mode to prevent missing art.
Fixed: LandScapeX view - Missing information in panel.
Fixed: trakt script/Context menu - layout details.
Fixed: Showcase view/Flat mode - Uniform size of posters.
Fixed: Weather Window - Missing buttons in top menu.
Fixed: Missing Rating Flag in some cases. (thanks to CutSickAss)
Fixed: Weather Widgets - Layout details in mode Weekend or 36 hour.

To put an end in long issue of 'watched label' in this version I have includes a selector, is possible choose style and set the color of the label.

Among other things I also includes a new button that makes the Re-configuration manually, it solves small problems and avoid having to do a full reset of the skin.

This version has the self-reconfiguration, so you'll have to redo some adjustments.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - bry - 2013-10-16

Thank you mq!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Slipx - 2013-10-16

Quote:Cool, thanks for confirming. Out of interest, which platform are you using?

Openelec (Linux)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - sualfred - 2013-10-16

Found two little issues, which needs some improvement (dunno if RC3 has it fixed).

Viewtype Right List:
The ID3 tag area is to wide.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/568hkeffaparle4/2013-10-15%2020.43.39.jpg

Viewtype Glas List:
If you open the list during a playback, the active playing item is hidden on the left bar. (forgot to take a picture)

Currently Playing Widget:
The transparency of the background is too high. It realy makes it hard to read on a lot of fanarts/background images. Also the weather widget has too much transparency.
Q: Is it possible to add a setting, where the transparency can be adjusted? This would be awesome.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z11vwue22sekh07/2013-10-15%2020.42.57.jpg

BTW:
Great work! Love it!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - lazyman - 2013-10-16

Well, I'll answer myself

(2013-10-12, 15:39)lazyman Wrote: Now a few things and requests - well, maybe I'm too stupid (or lazy) to solve this on my own or I just need to adjust to MQ5:

1) As said above I'm w/ MQ4 and prefer for movies the old showmix view with additional fanart/thumbs. The implementation in MQ5 looks too 'flat' I'd like to see the extrathumbs slanted or tilted like in MQ4 as posted here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=174501&pid=1523456#pid1523456 Maybe this could be implemented optional.

For me this is still open. Will check w/ RC3

(2013-10-12, 15:39)lazyman Wrote: 2) In MQ4 TV Series I use the widget (?) feature 'Shows in progress'. I did not find this in MQ5. Only option is recently added. Did I miss something? If not, is it possible to get this feature back?

found it. stupid me. Was able to change to in progress when the red square appears besides the recently added widget .

(2013-10-12, 15:39)lazyman Wrote: 4) In main menu, is it possible to change the position of the Library stats and clock/weather from below to top of the menu like optional in MQ4.

Not that important any more. I feel I'd adjust to this layout.

(2013-10-12, 15:39)lazyman Wrote: 5) Extrapack download (from within the skin) failed multiple times. DB rebuild did not solve this, too.

found it. Though, still some things to sort out w/ the (animated) weather settings. Some path not found error appeared.

cheers

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2013-10-16

(2013-10-16, 07:40)Slipx Wrote:
Quote:Cool, thanks for confirming. Out of interest, which platform are you using?

Openelec (Linux)

Me too. Maybe it's an issue only arising on Openelc then.

(2013-10-16, 07:42)sualfred Wrote: Currently Playing Widget:
The transparency of the background is too high. It realy makes it hard to read on a lot of fanarts/background images. Also the weather widget has too much transparency.
Q: Is it possible to add a setting, where the transparency can be adjusted? This would be awesome.

You can adjust transparency in the skin settings. I'm not sure whether it affects this particular menu, but I would guess it does.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - sualfred - 2013-10-16

(2013-10-16, 09:59)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-10-16, 07:42)sualfred Wrote: Currently Playing Widget:

You can adjust transparency in the skin settings. I'm not sure whether it affects this particular menu, but I would guess it does.

Nope, the transparency setting won't affect this menu.

Edit:
Just a idea, the complete menu styles of MQ5 are very simplified and are looking awesome. This particular widget would look INCREDIBLE if the background would be just a simple color (transparency editable) without those drop shadows and a width of 100% of the complete screen. I can provide a mockup, if Marcos is interested to see what I mean.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - godson - 2013-10-16

how can i change th default view to be (say) Right List??

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2013-10-17

@godson, press left arrow twice, in top menu, go to change view, press up arrow twice, active views, after use left or right arrow for alternate.

when are in collection, go to top menu (it´s similar in Ace),

Active views

Use left or right arrow for change views modes.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - sualfred - 2013-10-17

I guess he means the standard viewtype.
When you are using plugins like Radio for example - which has a lot of subfolders to navigate to - you have to set the viewtype again and again for each subfolder. It always uses the normal list view.
I also did not find a setting for it.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - GuiZ - 2013-10-17

(2013-10-17, 08:46)sualfred Wrote: I guess he means the standard viewtype.
When you are using plugins like Radio for example - which has a lot of subfolders to navigate to - you have to set the viewtype again and again for each subfolder. It always uses the normal list view.
I also did not find a setting for it.

I did a request for it a few pages ago. It could be a great addition to MQ5.
I don't know if it's possible to have an option to choose a default view type instead of the one we have (wide)
We'll see what Marcos will say about it.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - godson - 2013-10-17

@sualfred yes i did mean having a standard viewtype across all menu/add-ons.
I actually figured it out yesterday during hours of research, here's how:

- Open MyVideoNav.xml and look for the line <views>50,52,53,57,500,501,503,550,508,509,510,512,514,516,518</views>
- now what you need to do is just add the number for your default view to be the first number. For me RightList is 59 so i just changed the text to <views>59, 50,52,53,57,500,501,503,550,508,509,510,512,514,516,518</views>
- It still didn't work for me so what i also had to do was delete a file called ViewModes[6].db and restarted my XBMC

Now across Movies, Add-on, Radio etc my default view iw RightList

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - sualfred - 2013-10-17

(2013-10-17, 12:55)godson Wrote: @sualfred yes i did mean having a standard viewtype across all menu/add-ons.
I actually figured it out yesterday during hours of research, here's how:

- Open MyVideoNav.xml and look for the line <views>50,52,53,57,500,501,503,550,508,509,510,512,514,516,518</views>
- now what you need to do is just add the number for your default view to be the first number. For me RightList is 59 so i just changed the text to <views>59, 50,52,53,57,500,501,503,550,508,509,510,512,514,516,518</views>
- It still didn't work for me so what i also had to do was delete a file called ViewModes[6].db and restarted my XBMC

Now across Movies, Add-on, Radio etc my default view iw RightList

Ah! Thank you dude Smile